It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Pro Hillary Flashback Article

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hillary Has No One to Blame but Herself

Lets take a look at the title for starters. The article was written JUL 14, 2016 "Hillary Has No One to Blame but Herself" and then goes on to say:

Despite all the advantages she enjoys, the Democratic candidate could lose the election in November.

If Donald Trump becomes president, the world will have Hillary Clinton to blame.

The nation’s new demography favors Democratic presidential candidates. (President Obama’s coalition of young, minority, and well-educated voters is still ascendant.)

Haha they said Well Educated Voters. To bad they ignored Hillarys Russian ties. But notice how they said Obama's People and not Hillary's people? That right there should tell you this was never Hillary's Run but Obama's. If Hillary actually worked then the article would say young, female voters.

The Electoral College favors Democratic candidates. (Eighteen states and the District of Columbia have voted for the Democratic presidential candidate in each of the most recent six presidential elections, from 1992 through 2012. Together, they represent 242 electoral votes.)

President Barack Obama criticized the Electoral College, calling it an outdated “vision” from America’s Founding Fathers.

“The Electoral College is a vestige, it’s a carryover from an earlier vision of how our federal government was going to work that put a lot of premium on states,” President Obama said Friday during a press conference at the White House.

Obama, a former constitutional lawyer, listed the Electoral College as one of the “structures in our political system as envisioned by the Founders that sometimes are going to disadvantage Democrats.”

“It used to be that the Senate was not elected directly, it was through state legislators,” he added. “It’s the same type of thinking that gives Wyoming two senators with about 500,000 people and California with 33 million gets the same two.”

Weird and the article above said the Electoral College favors the Dems hahaha. Some Constitutional Lawyer Obama is. And its a Dam good thing we have it. 500k=33 mill to Keep the Power in all the States so California (who now wants to succeed) doesn't have all the power. And if they succeeded Dems will Lose a Massive Voter Base.

Clinton is a former senator, secretary of state, and first lady who is arguably more prepared, in terms of experience, than any non-incumbent presidential candidate ever.

And yet had no Message. #Imwithher and #HillarysAmerica is not a Message.

Clinton is outspending Trump 40-1 on advertising in states that will determine who wins the campaign.

And here I thought Democrats hated rich people.

Clinton is running against Trump. That’s her biggest advantage. The celebrity billionaire has no political experience, no foreign-policy experience, and no more than a superficial interest or understanding in public policy. He is also—to put it kindly—temperamentally challenged.

Id rather have a temperamentally challenged President then a Mentally ill President.

I mean can you imagine her Hack Attack giving a Speech to the Muslim Nations who already view Women as not fit to Vote, Drive a Car, or Hell Lead a Nation?

An ABC/Washington Post survey suggests a majority of voters think Clinton should have been charged with a crime.

And the most Damning Statement.

Clinton is still more likely than not to be the next president. But it didn’t have to be this close.

Hes right you know. Clinton made it to easy for Trump to win.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

What's with this constant obsession with Obama and Hillary. They are gone! They lost, it's over.

Perhaps it's a flag and star circle jerk...carry on!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

What's with this constant obsession with Obama and Hillary. They are gone! They lost, it's over.

Perhaps it's a flag and star circle jerk...carry on!

No they aint

edit on 26-5-2017 by Stevemagegod because: youtube link

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Wow. Are you still mad that Trump won, but you still lost?
Wow

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If you needed a life saving organ transplant and Hillary offered hers for you to have... You'd refuse it, wouldn't you?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I mean, don't get me wrong, I sure as hell didn't vote for her, but dude... come on.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Wow. Are you still mad that Trump won, but you still lost?
Wow

I think they are still bummed that Hillary got more votes.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Libya. That's all that needs to be said. The world is far better off that she is no longer in power.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You Must Forgive the Woman , I Mean Madam President , She Still Refuses to Take Her " Meds "

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You Must Forgive the Woman , I Mean Madam President , She Still Refuses to Take Her " Meds "

Apparently Trump is still on his meds....3 guesses what they are.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Apparently Trump is still on his meds....3 guesses what they are.

Sounds like breathing, with maybe a slightly stuffed up nose. But I'm sure your insinuation is correct, Trump blew down an 8-Ball before the debate.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

" Apparently Trump is still on his meds....3 guesses what they are. "

Sincere Patriotism .............. 1 Tab Daily

An utter Disdain for the Corruption in Washington from Both Party's .............2 Tabs Every 4 Hours

Seeking Truth when All he sees are Lies ......... They Haven't Invented a Drug to Treat that Yet

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

An utter Disdain for the Corruption in Washington from Both Party's .............2 Tabs Every 4 Hours

Seeking Truth when All he sees are Lies ......... They Haven't Invented a Drug to Treat that Yet

Patriotic to sell 110billion worth of arms to the Saudis...remember 911?

theintercept.com...

Patriotic to sell arms to a country that sponsors terrorism all over the world?

www.veteranstoday.com...

Do you not think those arms won't find their way into terrorist hands and kill American military men and women?

That's not Patriotism, there's another name for that type of BS. Some call it Treason....

edit on 27-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Patriotic? Yes, Petrodollar. What evidence is there that the Saudi Government is to blame for 9/11? Yes many of the hijackers were from SA, that doesn't mean they were working on behalf of the government. There are Americans in ISIS, does that mean they are working on behalf of the US Government? Unless you believe Obama really is the founder of ISIS?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

" Do you not think those arms won't find their way into terrorist hands and kill American military men and women? "

Tell that one to the French , British , and Israelis .

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Patriotic? Yes, Petrodollar. What evidence is there that the Saudi Government is to blame for 9/11? Yes many of the hijackers were from SA, that doesn't mean they were working on behalf of the government. There are Americans in ISIS, does that mean they are working on behalf of the US Government? Unless you believe Obama really is the founder of ISIS?

Trump believes the Saudis were behind 911...try and keep up

theintercept.com...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

theintercept.com...

I am more than caught up. I said what evidence is there? What Trump says isn't evidence. Unless you are now willing to take Trump's word as truth?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

theintercept.com...

I am more than caught up. I said what evidence is there? What Trump says isn't evidence. Unless you are now willing to take Trump's word as truth?

I'll take Trumps word on this one! But that draft doggin POS flip flopped and sold us out.

theintercept.com...

The Military isn't to happy about this BS. I served and this is a kick in the teeth to those that died in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Even REAL conservatives like Cal Thomas see this as support for radical Islam.

calthomas.com...

Spin it however you want...
edit on 27-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join