It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian ambassador told Moscow that Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Kremlin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Just look at all the leaks so far, if there was any evidence of Trump colluding with Russia, it would have been leaked by now. Kushner colluding with Russia, I can certainly see that, he is a scum-bag democrat weasel.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Wait...are we trusting the Russians now?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Wait...are we trusting the Russians now?

Psst we don't use logic here. The MSM is always telling the truth. We are not supposed to question them.

Now write 2 articles as punishment and don't forget the anonymous sources for maximum credibility.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Some gray area discussians with the Russian government by the incoming government to avoid illegal spying by the outgoing government.

What a mess. Our republic has become nothing but a facade for the competitions of the ruling elite.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

So why the need for secret communications?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

according to U.S. officials briefed on intelligence reports.

100% credible

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

edit on 26-5-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: Off topic sarcasm, aplologies

edit on 26-5-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Not a Trump supporter or a hater but...

Since when are back channels for private communication a new thing? Matter of fact they are pretty much run-of-the-mill.

Probably more communication goes on in political back channels than through open channels. It's what gets communicated is the issue, not that the channel exists.

Of course if we hate Trump this is obvious bullet proof evidence of...something...that's for sure!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Here's some folks to add to your list of those not be trusted. Remember the made up story about HRC saying, "Can’t we just drone this guy?"

It came from the serial hoaxing, fake news site Tru e Pundit (anonymous hoaxers citing anonymous sources):

That is when a frustrated Clinton, sources said, at some point blurted out a controversial query.

“Can’t we just drone this guy?” Clinton openly inquired, offering a simple remedy to silence Assange and smother Wikileaks via a planned military drone strike, according to State Department sources.

RT repeated it, citing TP. WikiLeaks tweeted a link to it, making it seem credible (and look at those likes and retweets):

So much in so that right-wing sources from InfoWars to Fox News embedded the tweet as they spread the hoax.

Who else has fallen for and helped spread TP hoaxes that claimed anonymous sources? There's disgraced former National Security Advisor, Lt. Gen Michael "Fake News" Flynn (and his son) but then, we already knew that Mr. Flynn had credibility issues, thanks to some other leakers who weren't made up by the sort of outlet Trump-supporting ATSers deem trustworthy.

Not that Flynn was alone on Team Trump. Other promoters of fabrications from TP include Donald Trump Jr,
who tweeted the InfoWars regurgitation of TP's "invisible earpiece" hoax. Trump campaign advisor AJ Delgado
tweeted out the hoax as well but didn't link a source so maybe he got it from Fox News.
edit on 2017-5-26 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So then I guess you too are choosing total denial? Seems to be the only move available... aside from, you know... facing reality.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Fake news.

This is the liberal media trying to slander our democratically elected President.

Anything coming from a publication with which its motto is, "Democracy dies in darkness" is immediately discredited to me.

The OP needs to understand that these publications are politically motivated and serve to only undermine our President when convienant.

No S+F, Get real

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: xuenchen

So then I guess you too are choosing total denial? Seems to be the only move available... aside from, you know... facing reality.

You guess wrong.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I wonder how many of these trump haters on this site are actual human beings, and not "correct the record" or "antifa".

Im really curious.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So what crime do you believe was committed?

Maybe you can explain the alleged crime to Alan Dershowitz because as one of the top lawyers in the country he says there is no there there, even if it did happen.

ALAN DERSHOWITZ: Let's assume the worst case scenario.

Let's assume the worst case scenario.

Let's assume there was a quid-pro-quo.

Let's assume that the Trump campaign promised: 'If you help us get elected, we'll drop the sanctions.'

How is that different from what President Reagan did with Iran?

President Reagan, the campaign, promised Iran that there would be some quid-pro-quo if Iran didn't hold back and release the hostages after the inauguration of President Reagan.

So, when we start to criminalize things we don't like -- in the absence of federal criminal statue, and I still want to know: Where's the beef?

What is the statue?

What are they investigating them for? Is it obstruction of justice? Is it treason? Is it accesory to hacking?

None of these things seems to me to constitute violations of federal criminal law.

www.realclearpolitics.com... l

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

You're dismissing this out of hand far too easily.

Look at the situation.

Trump is crap. He is a spoiled brat stuck in a 70 year old man's orange body. His flops to this point after only a few months on the job have taken their toll on even his ardent supporters in DC. And there's been rumors of the campaign's/administration's connections to Russia for much longer then that. Three of his officials have resigned and one has recused himself.

He also has gone out of his way to wreck the credibility of one of the most credible agencies ever created in the United States. The FBI is no stranger to intelligence. Don't believe me? Look up the Sasha papers and the Spy v Spy Invisible War during the late seventies and early eighties.

If I've said it once since he's been elected, I've said it a thousand times. You don't piss off the intelligence people. You don't laud yourself in front of the world like you know every damn thing under the sun, take a dump on the FBI, and tell them you don't like to read intelligence reports. You don't watch Fox news in the morning instead of reading said intelligence reports that are assembled in detail by the FBI every morning before the crack of dawn.

That's a big mistake.

You sure as effin hell DON'T jam up the Director of the NSA, the spookiest of the spooks, and try to deal with him like he's some CEO good ol boy that owes you a favor. That will be the nail in Orange Mogul's coffin.

EDTA: forgot to paste my last paragraph.

All the cards are on the table now. The leaks are going to start coming out from every woodpile everywhere on the globe where it will be useful for them to come out. And when i say useful, I mean for the intelligence services. Not for the President. This an example of that.
edit on 26-5-2017 by AnonyMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The wapo have proven themselves to be liars when they're not completely exaggerating things.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

He said he was going to drain the swamp. Not sure why you are surprised.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
IMHO, this is interesting because there is a larger pattern developing. We'll see. Maybe more shoes to drop, maybe not.

In all fairness to Komrade Kushner, for the time being, establishing back channels like this is nothing new. JFK had RFK establish back channels with Kruschev. Their letters to each led to some understanding and ultimately helped defuse the Cuban missile crisis.

Different times, different circumstances I realize. But this sort of thing certainly isn't without precedent, as someone pointed out earlier in this thread.

Perhaps the intention here was relatively innocent, perhaps not. It will be fascinating to watch this whole thing play out...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This is an engineered hit on Trump by some organized leaker(s)

Trump is going to eventually get drowned...

The political neophytes around Trump are getting their asses handed to them.

They thought they could challenge the deep state and are getting a thrashing.

Jared, the arrogant upstart, wanted to play with the big boys, is in the major leagues now and will get his head handed to him by the deep state.

Trump will go down by this drip…drip…drip method where every day now a …BREAKING NEWS story comes about on MSNBC and CNN regarding the Trump Russia scandal and ignored by Fox.

Fox has lost massive ratings by ignoring the Comey/Russian scandal, just goes to show you whose boss…And it ain't Donald Trump.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I think the Washington Post should be banned as a reference, it is as bad as that Godlike productions site lately.

Just because chat was heard between people in the kremlin doesn't mean it is real information. I am sure their real communication is secure, they probably are having people say things to make the tapped communication cause disruption in our country. Why would that kind of stuff come up in a conversation. The Russians know that their stuff is being listened to, you can't tell me they do not know. Our government is aware that some of our conversations are being listened to in Russia, nothing that they want to keep secret is said. This just seems too convenient. Putin did not want Hillary in, and he actually still wants to screw up Trumps presidency if he can. He is good at what he does, The Russians are not dumb. Nothing will come out of this, our intelligence agencies know this is happening, I am sure that we are doing this kind of stuff too. The only thing is that we have MSM puppets here to spread the untruths and twist the evidence for the Russians. By any chance, does the owner of the Washington Post have Ties with Russia? Has the CIA or FBI ever checked if they are contacting anyone in Russia?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join