It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has Trouble at G7 Meeting about Climate Change

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Am i immune to brainwashing or something?

Or immune to science.

It's frightening how many people immediately dismiss climate change without knowing the science behind it. So let me school every denier.

Co2 is released by fossil fuels and the trees we chop down, then the trees we chop down releases more Co2 because they store Co2. The increased Co2 molecules in the atmosphere essentially trap heat within the atmosphere-think of light waves as a bouncy ball against a mirror-it will bounce back but what if you bring in another mirror? the ball bounces between the two and will escape eventually but not before it bounces out of control.

You want an example of a runaway greenhouse effect? look at Venus.

But how many genders are there?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Am i immune to brainwashing or something?

Or immune to science.

It's frightening how many people immediately dismiss climate change without knowing the science behind it. So let me school every denier.

Co2 is released by fossil fuels and the trees we chop down, then the trees we chop down releases more Co2 because they store Co2. The increased Co2 molecules in the atmosphere essentially trap heat within the atmosphere-think of light waves as a bouncy ball against a mirror-it will bounce back but what if you bring in another mirror? the ball bounces between the two and will escape eventually but not before it bounces out of control.

You want an example of a runaway greenhouse effect? look at Venus.

While I applaud your efforts at attempting to understand this, I must point out that you are guilty yourself of having a VERY limited understanding of the science.

To me what is frightening is people like you who have such a shallow grasp of the science and think that they actually understand what is happening. They also tend to scream the loudest. Your little lesson is worthless and actually harmful.

<< 1   >>

join