It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has Trouble at G7 Meeting about Climate Change

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Sounds like Trump was getting "Bullied" by other G7 Members about that Paris Climate Agreement.

Trump has said it's crazy and he still isn't ready to commit the U.S. to the "agreement".

He cited some problems in other countries.

Will he buckle to the NWO ?

Six to One Against Trump on Climate in ‘Honest’ Exchange at G-7

Merkel says six leaders pressed Trump with arguments on deal

Trump says he’s in no hurry to decide on carbon-cutting accord

Donald Trump’s views on the Paris climate accord are "evolving," according to his top economic adviser, who signaled the president may be willing to bow to pressure from European leaders and stay in the agreement if the U.S. wins assurances it can scale back its carbon-cutting commitment.

After German Chancellor Angela Merkel and other Group of Seven leaders pressed the U.S. to remain part of the pact of nearly 200 nations, Trump stressed his commitment to environmental protection.

“We made it clear that we want the U.S. to stick to its commitments,” Merkel told reporters after a closed-door G-7 meeting in Sicily on Friday. “There were very different arguments from us all urging the president to hold to the climate accord.” She said the discussion was conducted in a very “honest” atmosphere, leading to a “very intense exchange.”

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The other countries better play nice because without US backing their scam they will never get the money they need to finance the Clima change agenda.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I keep wondering what they are really trying to hide. Global Warming is BS but why do they insist on it being real. It worries me that they managed to convince so many people again. Am i immune to brainwashing or something?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Since the agenda became a money scam possibility, many big names have invested big on the whole global warming venture.

They are not about to lose what they have invested already.

The former administration was behind the global warming, giving away tax dollars to fight it, even it we don't know what we were fighting for, now Trump is not so much and some of the pledged money was stopped, he is a danger and an obstacle to those that are in the Global warming receiving end of the deal.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Trump better keep his promise to get us out of this scam treaty or I will be very disappointed. He needs to stay strong and do what we voted him in to do or he won't get reelected.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

As soon as he figures out a way to profit from it, he will "give in". He's just hard-balling.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Climate change agenda is all about control.

That's why governments are pushing for it.

Trumps decisions in this will be very telling.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
He caves on this garbage I'll be very disappointed

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PepeTalk

He caves on this garbage I'll be very disappointed
If he caves on this the Liberal MSM wont have to make up false stories to get his supporters to turn on him .

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trumps decisions in this will be very telling.

Agreed. Most things Trump has lived up the hype, some things not, but this will be one of the most informative positions he has to take. If he rejects the global warming hysteria, I will have gained more faith in him. If he caves, my support for him will cave as well.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
If Trump goes against the Climate Change Con, then he'll have the support of his supporters.

If Trump goes for the Climate Change Con, then his supporters would be against it.

But how would the media play it? Would the media suddenly say that Trump was right?

I can't imagine the media saying anything pro-Trump.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They wouldn't really have to . They could ignore it but his supporters would not and the left already hates him so it would be a big win loss that becomes a foot note in the history book.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Will he buckle to the NWO ?
He better not, he'll lose a lot of support.

As far as the Paris Agreement goes, it's not good for America, it will be a huge blow to the economy.

What he might do is send it for ratification thru Senate and let it get defeated there?

Would that be a possibility?
edit on 26-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I can't imagine that Trump would lose much support. Some how, some way even if he does cave, it will be blamed on fake news, Obama or Hillary. It's the established pattern that works great!!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If Trump goes against the Climate Change Con, then he'll have the support of his supporters.

If Trump goes for the Climate Change Con, then his supporters would be against it.

But how would the media play it? Would the media suddenly say that Trump was right?

Of course not The headlines would be "another broken campaign promise by Trump"....

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I don't agree. Trump's supporters actually understand what's going on, and what's at stake. That's why they don't jump off the bandwagon over liberal media hyped "scandals", or over Trump's lack of political correctness. Real issues matter, like the Supreme Court (which Trump delivered on), TPP (Trump delivered on), and especially the Global Warming Hoax. If Trump doesn't deliver, that is something that will damage his support base, not some laughable liberal outrage of the week.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Am i immune to brainwashing or something?

Or immune to science.

It's frightening how many people immediately dismiss climate change without knowing the science behind it. So let me school every denier.

Co2 is released by fossil fuels and the trees we chop down, then the trees we chop down releases more Co2 because they store Co2. The increased Co2 molecules in the atmosphere essentially trap heat within the atmosphere-think of light waves as a bouncy ball against a mirror-it will bounce back but what if you bring in another mirror? the ball bounces between the two and will escape eventually but not before it bounces out of control.

You want an example of a runaway greenhouse effect? look at Venus.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

What's the CO2 threshold for this "Venus" effect?

Has that threshold ever been reached?

If it has, then why aren't we "Venus" now?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Trump doesn't have trouble...title is misleading. Trump is delaying his decision for specific reasons. It doesn't mean he HAS trouble, but COULD be facing TROUBLE BY the G7 leaders. You are starting to sound like CNN...fake news.

And btw, screw what Merkel has to say...she sold out her country to ISIS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join