It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Chief Admits Trump Colluded with Russia!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

What does "essentially admitted" mean??

It usually goes something like this ...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Could you just add "according to unnamed sources" to the title?

I would be happy to still read your gossip. But passing it off as fact can only turn people against you.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Kind of like the ops last sentence.

that is almost a fact...Not 100% but close!!!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
If they knew about it during the campaign, why did they let Trump win?

Was Team Trump breaking the law? If so, and the NSA did nothing, does that make them complicit?

Honest questions.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Sublimecraft

My stupid laptop decided to not work properly when I was posting. Yes this is a good article, and no its not fake news. I am going to laugh so freaking hard at these BLIND people...trump should be POTUS like a bull should be in a china shop...he is embarrassing....He even pissed off England for God sake!!!!

Thats actually quite a compliment if you have ever watched Mythbusters Bull in a China shop episode.

As for the article, until some verifiable sources (unobscured behind anonymity or the such) of which will corroborate the statements referred (including opinionated inferences and context) by the author, the credibility of such articles is nonexistent.
edit on 26 5 2017 by Sabz228 because: Added quote...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

This becoming ridiculous I guess if you chant it long enough and loud enough it will become true.

Trump is a Russian spy.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This article is in the Opinion section of "The Observer", by the way.

The Opinion section.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Yahoo?
WTF!
Hahahahaha Thanks for the laugh. *giggle* Holy sh!t it's getting really pathetic. Yahoo!

This site is gonna explode when they finally admit that the russian collusion was all made up by the party that lost. It was there contingency plan but it got way out of hand. They are still digging their own graves. I just keep on laughing. Damn this is like a real life Monthy Python movie. I'm still waiting for John Cleese to show up. This is hilarious.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
If this is true, does it also mean Obama sat on this info?

What does that say about Obama? Did he collude with Trump?

Is collusion illegal?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
If this is true, does it also mean Obama sat on this info?

What does that say about Obama? Did he collude with Trump?

Is collusion illegal?

They really didn't thought that through but who could blame them. It was a hush hush job and throwing Obama under the bus counted as collateral damage. They made so many mistakes and left a mile long paper trail that is gonna come back to haunt them. I got still high hopes that the purge is commencing very soon.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I find it quite agitating that this constant "proof" offered up about Russian involvement is always someone saying something.

Is there any documented proof? Is there ANYTHING besides someone saying "oh yeah Russia did it"? I've honestly looked, very hard. I've searched and searched. The only thing I ever find is some biased source like The Washington Post or New York Times. Always democratic, leftist sources.

And besides that, has anyone ever said what this "collusion" managed to amount to? Honestly I'd love to hear this one. Let's say that Russia and Trump worked together. Worked together on WHAT? Did Russia use some sort of mind control to make Americans vote for Trump? Did Russia magically control the DNC to put fourth the WORST possible candidate they could have? What exactly is it that they think "Russia did"???

The United States has interfered and intervened in almost ALL foreign elections for decades if not longer. It is only because it is Trump, that these democrats preach from their soap boxes. Their lord and savior Hillary managed to skate prosecution to admitted felony charges. Not a peep. Crickets. Just more "Russia, Russia, Russia". You know what would be refreshing? For these elected politicians to get back to helping their constituents, instead of playing Dick Tracy and trying to find evidence for something which does not exist.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

So naturally we should just trust any anonymous source? These days that approach can be embarrassing and disrupt peoples lives.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DerekJR321

Russia did it was basically the mantra during the hearing on world wide threats. You should have seen the look on the faces of the 6 guys that had to listen to that crap over and over again. I'm still amazed how Russia managed to force over 60 million american people to vote for a candidate they probably deep down hated and despised. How the f#ck did they do it?

Is it s a case for Scooby Doo

I bet Sherlock Holmes couldn't figure this sh!t out either.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The Opinion section.

Is this the same Observer that is owned by Jared Kushner?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

No matter what you share with these people, they aren't going to believe it until 6 months after Trump gets busted for his lies.

Remeber when Trump said that a President under constant federal investigation through out the administration would be a bad thing for the country? Dripping with irony, now.

a reply to: network dude

Did you read the article?

Are you going to believe it when it comes from Admiral Mike Rogers? Former DIRNSA?

Alphabet boys and girls don't play politics. Spooks are a pretty cut and dry kind of group.

NSA employees walked out of the town hall impressed by the director’s forthright discussion of his interactions with the Trump administration, particularly with how Rogers insisted that he had no desire to “politicize” the situation beyond what the president has already done. America’s spies are unaccustomed to playing partisan politics as Trump has apparently asked them to do, and it appears that the White House’s ham-fisted effort to get NSA to attack the FBI and its credibility was a serious mistake.

It’s therefore high time for the House and Senate intelligence committees to invite Admiral Rogers to talk to them about what transpired with the White House. It’s evident that DIRNSA has something important to say. Since Mike Rogers is said to have kept notes of the president’s effort to enlist him in Trump’s personal war with the FBI, as any seasoned Beltway bureaucrat would do, his account ought to be impressively detailed.

From OP source.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

The Opinion section.

Is this the same Observer that is owned by Jared Kushner?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Yes. Funny little thing, eh?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason
Things that make you stay up at night

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Separately, there were at least 18 undisclosed calls and emails between Trump associates and Kremlin-linked people in the seven months before the Nov. 8 presidential election, including six calls with Kislyak, sources told Reuters earlier this month.

Two people familiar with those 18 contacts said Flynn and Kushner were among the Trump associates who spoke to the ambassador by telephone.
Reuters previously reported only Flynn’s involvement in those discussions.
Six of the sources said there were multiple contacts between Kushner and Kislyak but declined to give details beyond the two phone calls between April and November and the post-election conversation about setting up a back channel. It is also not clear whether Kushner engaged with Kislyak on his own or with other Trump aides.

mobile.reuters.com...

Every where you turn there are Russian operatives around Trump & his minions but the Trumpinistas see no Russians hear no Russians speak no Russians.

LOL

Gonna be epic!

Don't piss off the IC

K~

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join