It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Licence plate messages & synchronicity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This is something I wasn't going to mention until I read on another forum of someone who had a similar experience with licence plate messages.

I often get strange experiences both minor & major while driving. Most people still haven't noticed I keep a charged, single terminated quartz crystal in my car which I've kept there for a couple of years. Still waiting for someone to notice & ask me if I'm into pet rocks or give some pet rock joke. Hehe.

This is just one of many strange car driving events. It happened quite a while ago. I was contemplating back & forth about the pros & cons of living in a certain area. It would present quite a different lifestyle than I've been accustomed to for years. Would it turn out to be a fad interest leading to a costly mistake or would it be a great personal evolutionary step. So while I was pondering this while on the road for some time, another car moved in front of me with a message on their customized licence plate which coincidentally looked like a direct reply to my question. I thought is was very funny at the time. Now I didn't make my decision based solely on this but I took it into account.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Depends. Here in SoCal, evey third plate is a vanity plate. I wouldn't trust any advice I got from them.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I too have found that such things appear just as I trying to make a decision or find an answer. I try to be as aware of the environment around me as I can because there are things that we all miss being in too much of a hurry. I know there are a plethora of vanity plates around now, but what are the odds of one "speaking" directly to a question you have been pondering? Quite good if you pay attention to the way that the World moves and breathes and speaks

new topics

join