It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jared Kushner story is a perfect example of fake news

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

I actually have several sources who have confirmed that the NYT posts fake news day after day.

How well do you know these sources? Are you willing to stake your slender credibility on their reliability? No? Then you have much less credibility than the NYT. Why does the free press frighten you so? We know that Trump hates having his corruption and incompetence exposed, but why do you hate and fear them?

They are excellent sources.. top American officials with knowledge of the situation.
I am sure you understand that they only advised me on how bad the NYT is for fake news on the condition of anonymity.

And we both know for a fact that is a lie, which throws all of your other claims into doubt, doesn't it?

I am afraid you will just have to believe me. I can't reveal my sources. You understand.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I actually have several sources who have confirmed that the NYT posts fake news day after day.

How well do you know these sources? Are you willing to stake your slender credibility on their reliability? No? Then you have much less credibility than the NYT. Why does the free press frighten you so? We know that Trump hates having his corruption and incompetence exposed, but why do you hate and fear them?

They are excellent sources.. top American officials with knowledge of the situation.
I am sure you understand that they only advised me on how bad the NYT is for fake news on the condition of anonymity.

And we both know for a fact that is a lie, which throws all of your other claims into doubt, doesn't it?

I am afraid you will just have to believe me. I can't reveal my sources. You understand.

The difference is that the New York Times has a track record of having excellent sources, even when un-named. You, and the rest of the internet ombudsmen, do not. But keep hammering away. The feeble minded are already starting to be unable to tell the difference between legitimate journalism and fantasy blogging.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

The difference is that the New York Times has a track record of having excellent sources, even when un-named. You, and the rest of the internet ombudsmen, do not. But keep hammering away. The feeble minded are already starting to be unable to tell the difference between legitimate journalism and fantasy blogging.

The same NYT that had to apologise and promise to get better?

They've become a joke, just like WaPo and CNN. No better than Infowars. All much of a muchness. Partisans making stuff up.
edit on 30/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

That is hardly true.
Info wars?
GMAB

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Oh Yeah,
S&F.

Second Line:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic
So every news station is fake?
We are supposed to believe your crazy opinions to be factual?

Everyone's fake but you?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

The same NYT that had to apologise and promise to get better?

Has Infowars ever apologized and promised to get better? How many times has it warned us that "they" were coming for our guns?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Any media is only as reliable as its sources. What if these unnamed sources are Russian secret agents operating in the US? Without names, no one can know who they are and no one can investigate them? If these unnamed sources are going to NYT and WaPo instead of to Congress where whistleblowers are supposed to go, it tells you a lot how secretive these unnamed sources are. And, the more secretive they are, the more sinister they are.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Any media is only as reliable as its sources. What if these unnamed sources are Russian secret agents operating in the US? Without names, no one can know who they are and no one can investigate them? If these unnamed sources are going to NYT and WaPo instead of to Congress where whistleblowers are supposed to go, it tells you a lot how secretive these unnamed sources are. And, the more secretive they are, the more sinister they are.

The reporters know exactly who their sources are; they are merely shielding their identities to protect them from reprisals. They are not going to Congress because Congress cannot be trusted. Congress has only started to take action in this matter because of public pressure. The only thing sinister in this affair is Trump's own secretiveness.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Congress cannot be trusted yet NYT and WaPo can be? Interesting.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Congress cannot be trusted yet NYT and WaPo can be? Interesting.

Correct. Congress is partisan; they will try to protect their party's President. The media take the case directly to the people... Congress' boss.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join