It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jared Kushner story is a perfect example of fake news

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieAtTheGap
I didn't vote for Trump. BUT...

I see these communications happened after the election, so I am not sure what everyone is so angry about.

I would hope we could have good dialogue with Russia- I don't see why that makes everyone angry.

I see no connection (except for insinuated) that Russia had anything to do with the DNC hacking.

Quite honestly, I am confused why one group of people thinks it is OK for one president (Obama) to open back channel communications with a country but a traitorous sin for another president to do the same thing.

I heard this morning on local news a recording of a guy saying that Russia was more of a danger than ISIS. Maybe that's because Isis was a creation of a 3 letter agency .

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

It looks like this Jared fiasco has the potential to blow up really really really bigly, believe me!

www.rawstory.com...

It's not fake news.... how stupid would you have to be not to know your calls to Russia were being monitored by the NSA.

They have tapes of Jareds calls.

and now this to add to the cluster ****!!

www.nytimes.com...

and this...

www.rawstory.com...

and there's more!!!
No it isnt. Only the liberals are trying to make it a big deal because they have to
Make Trump look worse than the last Potus.
edit on 29-5-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neoholographic

How many did they make arrangements with to set up secret communications inside a foreign embassy?

The Russians hacked the DNC. You wasted a whole lot of your time linking conspiracy theories that mean NOTHING....
There is no proof... remember IPs can be spoofed. It's an actual technical term called IP spoofing.
edit on 29-5-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: CharlieAtTheGap
I didn't vote for Trump. BUT...

I see these communications happened after the election, so I am not sure what everyone is so angry about.

I would hope we could have good dialogue with Russia- I don't see why that makes everyone angry.

I see no connection (except for insinuated) that Russia had anything to do with the DNC hacking.

Quite honestly, I am confused why one group of people thinks it is OK for one president (Obama) to open back channel communications with a country but a traitorous sin for another president to do the same thing.

I heard this morning on local news a recording of a guy saying that Russia was more of a danger than ISIS. Maybe that's because Isis was a creation of a 3 letter agency .

That would be Sen. John McCain.

Vladimir Putin a bigger threat than Islamic State, John McCain says

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Why doesn't anybody leak about EU governments back-channels with NAZIS and communist extremists all around the world.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
More fake news from the NYT. They ran a story that Kushner is in 'fretful seclusion' ...claiming to have heard from 'several associates'. Funy that, given he is in the usual 'unplugged' seclusion on Sabbath day, quite how they expect anyone to believe 'several' people who happened to be in seclusion with him were willing to leak his state of mind to them, is astounding. They just made it up.
edit on 29/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
i see nothing wrong with the president elect opening a dialogue with any world leaders before he gets in office why? because 1 it keeps the current admin. from sand bagging him diplomatically like obama tried to do when he kicked out all those rudssians after hillary lost and 2 its always good to make peace especiall when the 2 countries could annihilate humanity several times over. remember hillary she would have had us at war with russians over syria by now if she had been elected.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: smurfy
i see nothing wrong with the president elect opening a dialogue with any world leaders before he gets in office why? because 1 it keeps the current admin. from sand bagging him diplomatically like obama tried to do when he kicked out all those rudssians after hillary lost and 2 its always good to make peace especiall when the 2 countries could annihilate humanity several times over. remember hillary she would have had us at war with russians over syria by now if she had been elected.

"Opening a dialog" is one thing. Using another government's security apparatus so you won't be caught committing treason (or other crimes) is a whole different matter.

Many of you Orange Petunias attacked Hillary Clinton because she had a server that *might* have been vulnerable to hacking by foreign powers.

Now you defend a man who wants to hand the keys to the kingdom to a foreign power.

Hypocrisy is an insufficient word for such a position.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah. I'm sure Jared is sucking up campaign popsicles, without a care in the world! No concerns about the spotlight he finds himself and the administration in, the speculation and accusations swirling about, not to mention his past being blasted all over the media outlets.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Yeah. I'm sure Jared is sucking up campaign popsicles, without a care in the world! No concerns about the spotlight he finds himself and the administration in, the speculation and accusations swirling about, not to mention his past being blasted all over the media outlets.

Regardless of how he is feeling - guessing is the new standard at NYT.
Personally, I'd be too busy laughing at liberal hysteria to care that much.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

The NYT cites sources, you don't have anything. Seems to me that you're the only one guessing and second guessing.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

The NYT cites sources, you don't have anything. Seems to me that you're the only one guessing and second guessing.

LOL, which sources?
edit on 30/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

remember hillary she would have had us at war with russians over syria by now if she had been elected.

... and now Trump has us at war in Syria defending Russia's puppet. Not to mention that he has Americans dying in Yemen to defend a country whose terrible treatment of gays and women he denounced during the campaign.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

From your post, to which I replied: "...claiming to have heard from 'several associates'."

So, it's you who is "guessing" that the NYT is lying, making things up.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

From your post, to which I replied: "...claiming to have heard from 'several associates'."

So, it's you who is "guessing" that the NYT is lying, making things up.

Yes ' several associates'. So no sources then.
I have a source that says they didn't speak to 'several associates'.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

When you have White House Press Pool resources, then I might believe your claims. Until then, you're making a fool out of yourself by calling the NYT liars for reporting that Kushner is feeling "down", or whatever they said, about the news cycle hubbub.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

When you have White House Press Pool resources, then I might believe your claims. Until then, you're making a fool out of yourself by calling the NYT liars for reporting that Kushner is feeling "down", or whatever they said, about the news cycle hubbub.

No, they reported he was in 'fretful seclusion', lol. Not secluded enough for several of his associates to report his state of mind to the NYT though, obviously, LOL.

Yes, they made it up for headline.

I actually have several sources who have confirmed that the NYT posts fake news day after day.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I actually have several sources who have confirmed that the NYT posts fake news day after day.

How well do you know these sources? Are you willing to stake your slender credibility on their reliability? No? Then you have much less credibility than the NYT. Why does the free press frighten you so? We know that Trump hates having his corruption and incompetence exposed, but why do you hate and fear them?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

How well do you know these sources? Are you willing to stake your slender credibility on their reliability? No? Then you have much less credibility than the NYT. Why does the free press frighten you so? We know that Trump hates having his corruption and incompetence exposed, but why do you hate and fear them?

They are excellent sources.. top American officials with knowledge of the situation.
I am sure you understand that they only advised me on how bad the NYT is for fake news on the condition of anonymity.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001

They are excellent sources.. top American officials with knowledge of the situation.
I am sure you understand that they only advised me on how bad the NYT is for fake news on the condition of anonymity.

And we both know for a fact that is a lie, which throws all of your other claims into doubt, doesn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join