It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jared Kushner story is a perfect example of fake news

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Kryties

We'll see who's laughing in 2020 when he gets re-elected.

I'm just tagging this post so I can come back to it in 2020 and use it as a prime example of how badly one can delude one's self.

Tag it, bag it and shag it mate. If it isn't Trump it will be because he either died or got really ill.

Or was voted out, you forgot to add that.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Not gonna happen bud.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Not gonna happen bud.

LOL.

Hence why I am filing that post away for if/when it DOES happen - to remind you of how delusional you were.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

It looks like this Jared fiasco has the potential to blow up really really really bigly, believe me!

www.rawstory.com...

It's not fake news.... how stupid would you have to be not to know your calls to Russia were being monitored by the NSA.

They have tapes of Jareds calls.

and now this to add to the cluster ****!!

www.nytimes.com...

and this...

www.rawstory.com...

and there's more!!!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It looks like this Jared fiasco has the potential to blow up really really really bigly, believe me!

www.rawstory.com...

It's not fake news.... how stupid would you have to be not to know your calls to Russia were being monitored by the NSA.

They have tapes of Jareds calls.

and now this to add to the cluster ****!!

www.nytimes.com...

and this...

www.rawstory.com...

and there's more!!!

I read your links. They're all bollocks.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

That would be your OPINION.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Well, some of the most REAL conservatives and respected can see what the Trump administration is.
When Trump loses support of people that matter; he has a problem. A really realllyy bigly problem, believe me.

calthomas.com...

fake news and bollocks won't work anymore the 3 letters have all the info they need and it will be brought out during the special investigation that will eventually bring the WH down.

The oval office is in total chaos and eating themselves alive and the GOP wants distance from the Trump cabal...believe me.

edit on 27-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Not gonna happen bud.

LOL.

Hence why I am filing that post away for if/when it DOES happen - to remind you of how delusional you were.

What exactly is going to happen?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

It's obvious that the NY Times, Washington Post, MSNBC and CNN are trying to take down a democratically elected President with story after story with unnamed sources.

Washington Post and their unnamed sources Eh , will they never learn.

Again, there's no story here. It's just the liberal media creating fake news.

Got it , no story here ... I'll be moving along then.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So by your own logic... They are pushing fake news .
To distract us from other fake news?
My how clever...lol

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

How many did they make arrangements with to set up secret communications inside a foreign embassy?

The Russians hacked the DNC. You wasted a whole lot of your time linking conspiracy theories that mean NOTHING....

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

How many did they make arrangements with to set up secret communications inside a foreign embassy?

The Russians hacked the DNC. You wasted a whole lot of your time linking conspiracy theories that mean NOTHING....

It still amazes me that the left make more of an issue that the DNC emails were hacked, rather than the content of the emails which the DNC never refuted, such as DWS agenda to deny anything Bernie Sanders, Donna Brazile's giving CNN debate questions to Hill ahead of time, DNCs stating straight out their hatred of Catholics, etc. Good thing the US never tried to influence elections in South America.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

That would be your OPINION.

Yes and if you read the links, so are they opinions.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
LOL!!! Wishing thinking. Many times wishes don't come true.

Face it, your party is crazy corrupt and your blind faith in the worst president in US history trying to make the US into a dictatorship will fail.

originally posted by: neoholographic
It's obvious that the NY Times, Washington Post, MSNBC and CNN are trying to take down a democratically elected President with story after story with unnamed sources. Sadly for them, most people know that most of this is politically motivated nonsense.

The Kushner story is a prime example.

This isn't news at all.

First, they said that Kushner is "under scrutiny by the F.B.I."

WHAT????

This is just ASININE. Of course he's under scrutiny because there's an investigation and everyone associated with the Trump tansition team will be under scrutiny in order to be cleared.

The Washington Post and others wanted to say "under F.B.I. investigation" but they couldn't. This is where they created fake news.

They decided to use the word "scrutiny" to imply Kushner was under investigation. This is creating FAKE NEWS!

I went on Twitter to see if people talking about Kushner would be saying he was under F.B.I. investigation and sure enough, liberal after liberal was celebrating that Kushner was under F.B.I. Investigation.

The post used the word scrutiny on purpose to make it look like Kushner was being investigated. Again, this is creating FAKE NEWS!

You could have easily said Kushner is being looked at by the F.B.I. in order to be cleared.

The Post, CNN and other outlets would never say this because they just wanted the "Breaking News" story because they think it hurts Trump. This is what was said in the 5th paragraph of the story:

The Post has not been told that Kushner is a target — or the central focus — of the investigation, and he has not been accused of any wrongdoing. “Target” is a word that generally refers to someone who is the main suspect of investigators’ attention, though prosecutors can and do bring charges against people who are not marked with that distinction.

Again, there's no story here. It's just the liberal media creating fake news.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Nice swerve there. Now Jared...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
All fake or legit news aside... what if I just dont like his jerk-face?? Im not a fan of Trumps constipated old guy face either, but it doesnt make me want to punch him like Jareds face does. The guy really irks me. Pences face makes me want to tickle him.. crack that mug. Pent up frustrated face he has. Hillary makes me want to throw dirt on her.. from 6 feet up. Its like I wanted to botox Ron Pauls forehead so he would lower those surprised simpleton brows.

Ive not been drinking, but I am late on my meds..

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UnBreakable

Nice swerve there. Now Jared...

Typical response from you. You have your head buried so far up Hillary's arse, I know you won't refute them. So that's the swerve.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Why the obsession with Obama...he's gone, Hilldog lost! They don't do squat to legitimize your position.

He's not gone actually.... haven't you heard...he's willing to offer himself up to
Replace the Donald......

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No, he's shaking up the neocons

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I didn't vote for Trump. BUT...

I see these communications happened after the election, so I am not sure what everyone is so angry about.

I would hope we could have good dialogue with Russia- I don't see why that makes everyone angry.

I see no connection (except for insinuated) that Russia had anything to do with the DNC hacking.

Quite honestly, I am confused why one group of people thinks it is OK for one president (Obama) to open back channel communications with a country but a traitorous sin for another president to do the same thing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join