It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jared Kushner story is a perfect example of fake news

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Republicans can't throw fits about Clinton's money connections for years then not expect same treatment for Trump's. Lock him up. Lock him up. Lock him up. Ready to talk about our failed nation instead money people yet?

List the charges and please, explain the evidence clearly, then we can see about locking someone up.

I seem to remember something about innocent until proven guilty, and even then, I think there needed to be a crime first, but perhaps I'm wrong and this is how things are done now. Next week we can just move to firing squads and stoning people to death.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Why the obsession with Obama...he's gone, Hilldog lost! They don't do squat to legitimize your position.

What??

Ever Administration establishes back channels with other Countries. Kennedy had a bunch of them with Russia.

You sound ridiculous!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Here's more from the Cuban Missle Crisis that talks about how Kennedy and Khrushchev communicated through back channels but EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS THIS!!

During the crisis, the two sides exchanged many letters and other communications, both formal and “back channel.”

www.loc.gov...

This is fake news and Russia hysteria!

Obama established back channels with Iran. The media didn't go nuts!

This is Trump Derangement Syndrome!!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Where are the charges for Hillary when Republicans were chanting lock her up. What is Fake is this high bar for everyone but Trump. I seriously would love to see the swamp drained. But honest people don't have money or time to campaign.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Where are the charges for Hillary when Republicans were chanting lock her up. What is Fake is this high bar for everyone but Trump. I seriously would love to see the swamp drained. But honest people don't have money or time to campaign.

Sigh, please tell me you don't really want me to explain how mishandling classified information is a crime.

Here:
www.law.cornell.edu...

If you have any legitimate questions after you read and digest that, let me know. But just so we are clear here, we were discussing Donald Trump, the guy who is now the President of the United States. So when I ask for evidence or even for you to explain what crime he committed, it's him that I refer to.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
That's why this site is so amusing.

All the negative MSM reports about Obama were 100% accurate, the ones about Trump are all "fake news" lol

Never mind in any other thread these same posters will tell you to NEVER trust the MSM anyway lol

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

That's fine. But still no charges. Innocent til proven guilty. ATS is not a court. And she was punished. She doesn't get to be president. Jared is in the WH and I hope reporters keep digging. Maybe they will tire of these games.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The OP is grasping for straws.

Fake news is news that is fake. Spurious. Not true. Nonsense.

This is actual news. Something that happened and is happening.

And today we found out one of the reasons why. Because not only is Jared a slumlord sack of spit. (Which FBI doesn't care about.) But he's also a traitor. (Which they do.)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Breaking news. Someone on the trump team faxed business dealings to russia.
Donald trump bought beet borscht from russia. Steve bannon might have spoken to a Russian diplomat for advice.
It's a full fledged constitutional crisis!!
The liberal media exaggerates everything!
You can't trust those snakes.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This is still better than the Republican "fake news" mills that churn out completely fabricated stories (like Obama's fake birth certificate) and even use entirely fictional entities as sources.

The story you sourced is not fake news, but real news that isn't that important.
edit on 26pmFri, 26 May 2017 23:23:33 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Well something doesn't sit well.
Would it surprise you if he is a Mossad Agent
playing both Ivanka and The Donald?
Naughty Naughty.
Say it ain't true.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
And it gets even juicer....

www.rawstory.com...

Ex-CIA head: ‘If an American intelligence officer had done’ what Kushner did ‘we’d consider it espionage’

but but but....Obama

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

He has 80% negative press because 90% of his actions are negative. Just look at his behavior this week, I don't think even Spicer or Conway could spin that in a positive light LMAO!!!

Ugh.....

Are you sure about that?

via CNN
President Trump passes his first test on the world stage

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
And it gets even juicer....

www.rawstory.com...

Ex-CIA head: ‘If an American intelligence officer had done’ what Kushner did ‘we’d consider it espionage’

but but but....Obama

Again, you make no sense.

If that American Intelligence Officer was on the transition team of the incoming President Elect, it's not considered espionage because:

ALL PRESIDENTS DO IT!!

Obama did it with Iran, Kennedy did it with Russia and Nixon did it with China. They all have back channels!!

The difference here is the irrational Trump hatred from the media. Transition teams creating back chanels with Foreign Governments HAS NEVER BEEN AN ISSUE WITH THE MEDIA!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

Well something doesn't sit well.
Would it surprise you if he is a Mossad Agent
playing both Ivanka and The Donald?
Naughty Naughty.
Say it ain't true.

A Mossad agent? ARE YOU SERIOUS!!

Nobody cared about Kushner when Bannon was seen as Trumps top advisor. It was Bannon is a racist. Bannon is alt-right.

When Bannon fell out of favor some and Kushner became the top advisor, now he's Mossad.

THIS IS JUST TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I was just saying, "would you be surprised"?
Nothing is what it seems these days,
now is it?

edit on 27-5-2017 by Wildmanimal because: add line

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Yes, NATO Countries should pay their fair share. They enjoyed a free lunch with Obama the king of red lines being drawn in erasable crayon.

Jesus how many times do you people have to be told before it sinks in. They don't pay NATO they spend it on their nations own defense. That is why the leaders of the world was laughing at our clown in chief.

In Saudi he made a $350 billion deal which included a 110 billion arms deal negotiated by Kushner. This is another reason why he's being attacked.

Hundreds of billions to the nation that brought us 9/11. Smooth move.

It's no surprise that the media is going after Kushner because he has become Trump's top advisor.

Well he should be because he is selling out America the fastest. Selling citizenship to the Chinese and weapons to the nation that arranged for us to be attacked.

Remember when the media thought Bannon was Trump's top advisor he was in the news everyday being called a racist. You never hear about Bannon anymore they now have Kushner derangement syndrome.

You should pay more attention because Bannon is on his way out. He dared to speak against the boy who is bringing in the most money. So why waste time talking about a soon to be has been.

The King of Saudi wouldn't even greet weak Obama at the airport.

The King is just like every other guy. When a new tool shows up you always want to play with it as soon as possible.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

And yet everytime trump opens his mouth he has a tendency to prove sources correct.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Here's more from the Cuban Missle Crisis that talks about how Kennedy and Khrushchev communicated through back channels but EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS THIS!!

During the crisis, the two sides exchanged many letters and other communications, both formal and “back channel.”

www.loc.gov...

This is fake news and Russia hysteria!

Obama established back channels with Iran. The media didn't go nuts!

This is Trump Derangement Syndrome!!

Trump wasn't President unlike those other people you mentioned who were President at the time. Makes a big difference.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Why would an intelligence officer need a private(secret) communication channel with Russians? It's totally different from this potential situation.

If a member of Trump's team, who's the president of the United States of America, asked for a private(secret) communication channel with Russia, in order for the two countries to talk without having the information of those talks leak because there are numerous Obama left over people still in the administration, or at that time, who tried to undermine Trump in every possible way.

Please people, stop with partisan nonsense. You are making me disgust ATS as much I disgust reddit. No one is even trying to be objective
edit on 632k2017Saturdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join