It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Geroge Soros Trying to Sneak into Control of the Texas Gold Depository??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I came upon this speculative article that has discovered some interesting connections that would put the Texas Gold Depository under the administrative control of the Soros brothers through Dillon Gage and the Gold Money company. The Soros Brothers Investmentfunded the startup of a company called BitGold who acquired GoldMoney Inc and took on the name. They are trying to win the contract for administration of the TGD with the help of Dillon Gage, whos representatives helped lobby for the en.wikipedia.org...

According to Josh Sigurdson, he has received evidence from "top anonymous sources exposing George Soros, Kyle Bass, Eric Sprott, Peter Schiff and the role GoldMoney, Hayman Capital and Dillon Gage have in monopolizing the Texas gold industry by weaselling into the administrative rolls at the Texas Gold Depository and UTIMCO."

I am going to try to create map for these connections using Little Sister and They Rule, but that is more of a goal than a certainty. We must not let this come to pass without at least a little bit of scrutiny, especially if your a Texas Citizen who plans to utilize this service in the future.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Nice catch! Thanks for posting. Will be looking forward to reading this thread as it develops!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Are you suggesting the government should come in and confiscate all the gold from private interests? Why does it matter what Soros buys with his money?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Are you suggesting the government should come in and confiscate all the gold from private interests? Why does it matter what Soros buys with his money?

Do you understand who George Soros is, and is all about? While he may be legally allowed to do certain things, it may not be a good idea nor in the best interest of our country and/or the state of Texas.
edit on 26-5-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Do you understand who George Soros is, and is all about? While he may be legally allowed to do certain things, it may not be a good idea nor in the best interest of our country and/or the state of Texas.

You can probably safely add "and/or the Globe" to your comment. I don't think there's much debate that he is an all in NWO kind of guy...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

opencorporates.com is good too:

Holdings Corp.

Company Number
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
16 September 2015 (over 1 year ago)
Company Type
Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders
Jurisdiction
Canada
Business Number
805583325RC0001
Registered Address
334 Adelaide Street West
3rd Floor
Toronto
M5V 1R4
ON
CA
Governing Legislation
Canada Business Corporations Act - 2015-09-16
Previous Names
BitGold IP Holdings Corp.
Directors / Officers
Darrell MacMullin, director
Joshua D. Crumb, director
Registry Page
www.ic.gc.ca...
Source Corporations Canada, www.ic.gc.ca... 25 Feb 2017

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
The Soros Brothers

Crap, you mean there's more than one? I've been waiting for 'ol George to finally croak and let the planet be.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Who cares about a depository....I thought they were known to be a bad idea

Anything except the same model of doing things.....I didn't anyone was that trustworthy

I'm not very worldly minded huh?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Yea, and i bet he's got his hands on Ukraines gold too... Sneaky son of biscuit eater.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Dillon Gage is quite a low key but BIG MONEY company. I can't find squat about them other than the names of of some of the key executives.

Company Overview of Dillon Gage Inc. Of Dallas
Key Executives for Dillon Gage Inc. Of Dallas

Terry Hanlon President --
Thomas J. McMahon Chief Executive Officer of Dillon Gage Asia --
Tom Grounds Chief Information Officer --

C/O Stephen W Miller

15301 Dallas Parkway

Suite 200

Addison, TX 75001

United States

Founded in 1976

And then I can't find nothing on those individuals, even though the company is involved in significant financial and metals services.

If this information is difficult to find, it means that finding it could really illuminate some dark secrets. I may just have to leave this alone.

top topics

join