It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Therapy Thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Pro-Trumper here. Issues I have.

1) Not giving Paul Ryan the boot. He's establishment to the T. He led the awful Health Care bill. He's owned by lobbyists.

2) Should keep Steven Bannon closer and stop giving his globalist son-in-law so much power and say.

3) Cozying up to the Saudis who are the largest funder of jihad globally next to Iran.

4) Not pulling the press credentials of fake news fascist media outlets like CNN.

5) Not releasing all classified info on aliens and they're real. C'mon man, let it loose.

I agree with all of that, except 5, lol, which I hope is true

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I love how he confuses other world leaders, throwing them off balance with his unconventional ways.
He's running the country as if it were a business and it might just turn out to be successful.
In any case, I believe he has proven that he's not to be messed with.
Political correctness and diplomacy are not always the way to go.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I strongly dislike his efforts to replace the ACA when most of us voted for him simply to repeal the ACA, not give us another socialized medicine pile of ridiculousness.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This may come as a surprise....as an anti trumpeter

I like the "Wall" I'm bidding as a subcontractor for a vendor position during the early construction.

edit on 26-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I like the "Wall" I'm bidding as a subcontractor for a vendor position during the early construction.

Hey now that is telling. I hope you get the contract.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Hey now that is telling. I hope you get the contract.

Thanks!! The Secretary of state is being inundated with LLC applications. I know who's palms to grease. Doin business the American way. The graft and corruption started when the surveyors got out of the truck. Gonna be yuggggggeeee!!! Believe me!!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Hope you don't live in SF as the communists there will make sure you never work in that city again.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

If he resigns that will be something I don't like about him.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Hope you don't live in SF as the communists there will make sure you never work in that city again.

Nope, Tamalewood. But I do work in SF all the time; never had and trouble with the communists. Most of the Design firms and Architects are in SF. I plan on dragging my camper down to Palomas and living on the Mexican side. If you live in the LofE you should get in on the action.
edit on 26-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Alright, given the choices I supported Trump, and continue to do so.

But:

While I favor the wall, I also strongly favor amnesty for Mexican immigrants already here, with a few common sense exceptions.

I'd like to see him be a bit more "above it all" than he is, he's too ready to brawl with any and all challengers. Some of that should be "beneath him" or at least beneath the dignity of the office he holds. It's not about his lack of polish, it's about his lack of dignity and gravitas at times.

So far, I don't approve of the solutions Republicans or Trump have put forward in regards to Obama Care.

I'm concerned about Trumps stance on regulation of all varieties, that he might go to far in de-regulation

Truthfully, I could go on for quite awhile listing what I perceive to be his and the Republicans negatives. In the end, I supported him and continue to do so because I didn't and don't see any better alternative.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

You know those American movies where some dickhead jock football player gets the hot cheerleader.......

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

You know those American movies where some dickhead jock football player gets the hot cheerleader.......

Football genius indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join