It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Therapy Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I would like him to think before he speaks.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
He's a clown and makes great material for SNL. I can never stop laughing.

Hmmm.

link   
He flip-flopped on Saudis.

link   
I don't like his speech impediment. Could also do without his random snarky comebacks on Twitter. I also feel he brings a lot of unnecessary attention to himself considering the media is already drooling for any type of negative story on him.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I think his use of Twitter, and social media in general, is a game changer. Granted, I think he comes across as an a** 99 times out 100 on it. That said, if he actually slowed down and thought about what he wanted to say instead of lashing out with pure emotion I think it could become the modern Fireside Chat. Just a President addressing the people without the filter of the media sounds amazing in theory. In practice though it hasn't quite worked out for Trump.

It still sets an interesting precedent though. And I hope it's one that future Presidents embrace. Obama may have introduced the Presidency to social media but I think Trump is going to be the one that fully embraces it.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Say something good about him ? , ....Errrr , he has a nice wife ?

That's all I got.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Trump needs to lighten up on illegals, make a compromise. His point has been made.

He needs to get less involved with Syria. Not more involved.

He's replacing Obamacare, not just repealing it.

He's not pushing for legalization of pot.

4 issues right off the top of my head that I have issues with.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Say something good about him ? , ....Errrr , he has a nice wife ?

That's all I got.

Hey it's therapy, man.. we've all got to start somewhere

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
From my perspective:

I appreciate having somebody in office that doesn't take every opportunity he can to crap on law enforcement.

I do not appreciate his AG's stance on the drug war, and comments pertaining to weed in particular, and I think it's fair that if we call Holder Obama's lapdog, the same label be applied to Sessions.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I don't like his speech impediment. Could also do without his random snarky comebacks on Twitter. I also feel he brings a lot of unnecessary attention to himself considering the media is already drooling for any type of negative story on him.

Yep - which leads me to a big frustration... he seems like he wants to win every single f***ing battle no matter how small, whilst winning just 3 or 4 big battles is plenty.

link   
I can't....I can't do it!

link   
I don't like the fact that he isn't going after BOTH Clintons, repealing Obamacare, changing the tax plan, keeps running his mouth

I like Ben Shapiros take on the Trump subject.

Good Trump Bad Trump

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Wait a second...then how is he supposed to read what his speech writers wrote for him?

You know thats how it works right? Advisors add and remove things that may offend or anger etc etc....somebody someplace.

Oh, he can write it out in his words...and they jump in and take out and add what he needs to say and how to say it.

Look-how-slow-ly-he-reads-"his"-statements....

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

OK, well I admit I still searching for a positive Hillary comment - I am determined to get there, though.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: smurfy

OK, well I admit I still searching for a positive Hillary comment - I am determined to get there, though.

She has quite a collection of pantsuits.

Job done. You're welcome.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
One thing I really, really like about Trump.. the thing grand enough that I am still holding out hope for the guy despite all of my reservations, is that Soros seems to despise him.

He can't be all that bad if Satan himself despises him. Right?

Nice thread OP.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
OK ok I got one for Hillary...

She's tough, she's very very tough.. believe me. Oh sh^^ that doesn't count. That's Trumps.

edit on 26/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Is that really a good thing?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

He can't be all that bad if Satan himself despises him. Right? 

I almost spit out sweet tea. Whew.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I have one for Hillary - it's a simple one. She is very clever, of that there is little doubt, if I have to be honest.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join