It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Therapy Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The rules are simple.

Pro-Trumpers give some examples of what you don't like about Trump or his Presidency to date
Anti-Trumpers give some examples of what you do like about him or his Presidency to date

If you are Pro-Trump don't say anything good about him.
If you are Anti-Trump don't say anything bad about him.

Experiment outcomes:
This will be the only post in this thread (the likely outcome)
- confirms that we are unable to have a dialogue.

Pro Trumpers mainly post - shows they have more perspective
Anti-Trumpers mainly post - shows they have more perspective

Either side that can't resist reverting to type - highlights those that just can't handle things.

Balance - means some hope.

edit on 26/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I will do both sides.

Pro-Trump: He is not Hillary.

Anti-Trump: He is not Hillary.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I will do both sides.

Pro-Trump: He is not Hillary.

Anti-Trump: He is not Hillary.

What a great start

We're doomed!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hmmm...

I don't like...how he reads from a teleprompter?

I feel that anyone in a position such as his should be able to give speeches without aid of any kind.

Interesting thread, S+F

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
OH UTK! this is a great post.

Well, I really liked Trump when he was in his reality show. I honestly thought he came off as very smart and business-savvy. I still today think I would get along great with Trump if we knew each other in person.

I also like how he was once a strong supporter of universal health care.

Also, completely unrelated...I want to let you know that more Americans voted for Hillary than Trump, this means she won the popular vote but Trump is still our president bc of the electoral college.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Hmmm...

I don't like...how he reads from a teleprompter?

I feel that anyone in a position such as his should be able to give speeches without aid of any kind.

Interesting thread, S+F

Yeah, can understand that.

One from me - I hate his missile strike on Syria. I think he was led into that and showed weakness, maybe even did it to counter a bad news week. We still have no proof that it was even Assad that carried out the attack.
edit on 26/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I hated his fighting with anyone who opposed him on twitter. The fight with the gold star family was the worst. If he shut up and smiled, he would have won, instead, he got by.

His arrogance and smugness is irritating as well, but he didn't just turn into that guy, he's been that all his life to my knowledge.

And Hillary wears sensible shoes.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
OH UTK! this is a great post.

Well, I really liked Trump when he was in his reality show. I honestly thought he came off as very smart and business-savvy. I still today think I would get along great with Trump if we knew each other in person.

I also like how he was once a strong supporter of universal health care.

Also, completely unrelated...I want to let you know that more Americans voted for Hillary than Trump, this means she won the popular vote but Trump is still our president bc of the electoral college.

I can actually feel the effort you had to go through, all the way here in the UK, just to post

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think Trump is a snappy dresser.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I wish he would get his daughter and her husband Kushner the hell out of the white house. I have a few more but that one will do for now.....

link   
Pro Mr.T here

Hate his opinion on MJ.

added...
And he doesn't parallel his love for police(which I support) with a love for freedom.
In other words he needs more balance to ensure freedom is maintained.

He doesn't seem to want to talk about mass surveillance, unless it effects him.

edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: added2

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yeah, can understand that.

One from me - I hate his missile strike on Syria. I think he was led into that and showed weakness, maybe even did it to counter a bad news week. We still have no proof that it was even Assad that carried out the attack.

I agree on that and think he was duped, and shouldn't be led that easily. And heads should have rolled over who lied to him.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I hated his fighting with anyone who opposed him on twitter. The fight with the gold star family was the worst. If he shut up and smiled, he would have won, instead, he got by.

His arrogance and smugness is irritating as well, but he didn't just turn into that guy, he's been that all his life to my knowledge.

And Hillary wears sensible shoes.

Second that - I think he won the election in spite of Twitter, not because of it.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Are pro-hillaries supposed to say something bad about hillary and vice-versa?

Well, one thing that I will never get over and will always dislike about the DNC (Not sure if Hillary was part of this but may as well throw her in there) is how they downplayed my boy Bernie on purpose and hid him away so Hillary could win the nomination.

I know there was malice there and that will NEVER sit well with me and makes my blood boil.

BERNIE 2020!!!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I feel a bonin coming with Trump care.

link   
Oh - I am having things jump to mind

I disagree totally with his position on Julian Assange. He should be pardoning him not seeking to prosecute him.

link   
I can never fully trust a teetotaler.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
Are pro-hillaries supposed to say something bad about hillary and vice-versa?

Well, one thing that I will never get over and will always dislike about the DNC (Not sure if Hillary was part of this but may as well throw her in there) is how they downplayed my boy Bernie on purpose and hid him away so Hillary could win the nomination.

I know there was malice there and that will NEVER sit well with me and makes my blood boil.

BERNIE 2020!!!

Yes i guess Hillary can be added to the equation too... that might be a tougher challenge lol

...let me think for a while

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Anti Hillary and Anti Trump figure that one out.

I like that he killed TPP

I think that Gorsuch was a decent choice for supreme Court

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
He's a clown and makes great material for SNL. I can never stop laughing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join