It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Line Prophecies could start after Rebuild 3rd Temple in Jerusalem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
When The Temple is rebuild the Isaiah Jeremiah Daniel Ezekiel Joel and NT prophecies (like 2 Thessalonians 2 and Revelation) might be true, the time line could start there.

Could be true, could not be true.

Even when Temple is rebuild we are still not 100% sure whether what is genuine prophecy and what not.

Anyways different time lines from different scholars and Theology scientist are more or less consistent, so the time lines are correct, because its in the small and great prophets and NT, despite that they can still NOT predict the future, OR they are indeed genuine prophecies AS IN predicting the future

SO: Prophecies predicting the future, could be true, could not be true

SOURCE:
Just type "timeline great tribulation" in Google Images
edit on 2017-5-26 by galien8 because: link

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Since your link doesn't work and I don't really want to enter the link into my address bar when I don't even know what the link is leading me to, could you clarify what the link leads to for me?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca
Since your link doesn't work and I don't really want to enter the link into my address bar when I don't even know what the link is leading me to, could you clarify what the link leads to for me?

Just type "timeline great tribulation" in Google Images

edit on 2017-5-26 by galien8 because: emoticon

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I found an interesting conspiracy theory that questioned if Nehemiah was actually describing the Kremlin in his tales of Jerusalem. That it was later changed and ultimately cemented by Scaliger in his chronology.

There were mentions of bitter cold and snow in the original stories of gatherings in the courtyards.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
I found an interesting conspiracy theory that questioned if Nehemiah was actually describing the Kremlin in his tales of Jerusalem. That it was later changed and ultimately cemented by Scaliger in his chronology.

There were mentions of bitter cold and snow in the original stories of gatherings in the courtyards.

nonsense

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

It could be argued that Roslyn Chapel is the third temple as it was built by The Templars/Masons to the exact dimensions of the first temple, Solomons.

However I think if the prophecy holds any water at all then the temple will need to be rebuilt on its old foundations and Israel would burn to the ground before that happened.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Therein lies the issue and main problem: Rebuilding that which all 3 Major Religions will never allow on the same spot. Not in our lifetimes......

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I think what got Jesus crucified is he proclaimed you do not have to buy your absolution from the temple.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

It could be argued that Roslyn Chapel is the third temple as it was built by The Templars/Masons to the exact dimensions of the first temple, Solomons.

However I think if the prophecy holds any water at all then the temple will need to be rebuilt on its old foundations and Israel would burn to the ground before that happened.

Yes, it will have to be a chimera of The Dome of The Rock mosque and The 3rd Temple, otherwise there will be never peace again in the world

The Dome of the Rock is an Islamic shrine located on the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem, which had been built on the site of Herod's Temple.

The site's great significance for Muslims derives from traditions connecting it to the creation of the world and to the belief that the Prophet Muhammad's Night Journey to heaven started from the rock at the center of the structure. The rock also bears great significance for Jews as the site of Abraham's attempted sacrifice of his son.

SOURCE: httx://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dome_of_the_Rock

replace x with ps in httx

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Therein lies the issue and main problem: Rebuilding that which all 3 Major Religions will never allow on the same spot. Not in our lifetimes......

Yes Jews had Temples there, maybe some Christians want a Church there (because maybe Jesus went to Heaven there???) and the Muslim have a Dome of The Rock mosque there now (because Mohammed is said to went to Heaven there)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I think what got Jesus crucified is he proclaimed you do not have to buy your absolution from the temple.

I think Jesus's message was that absolution, penitence, forgiveness, none of it can be purchased anywhere. He was right.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

good point you are not a Christian in the Church (only)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Yeah...I too think it would be wonderful and a sign we are finally learning that no matter how different we all seem...we arent that much at all.

Sadly, I dont think we'll see it in this lifetime. I hope Im wrong...but war and hatred, death and destruction continue to prevail rational thought...

Thanks!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

SO: Prophecies predicting the future, could be true, could not be true

Yes you are absolutely correct in the above statement. That is why all of this is called theology.

Mark_13:32
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Even though some will know the signs, no one will know the time line except the Most High El. What we are taught is that even after the first resurrection of Revelation there will be another one thousand years before the last resurrection and the end. At this time we are assured by the scriptures that the end will have another one thousand years yet to come.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

Mark_13:32
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Well put
but Mark 13:22 could also be not true, OK could also be true, so maybe the son as in son-of-man (Dutch: mensenzoon) knows or suspects. maybe the scholars also, maybe the mystics also, maybe the Theologians also etc. etc.
edit on 2017-5-26 by galien8 because: typo

edit on 2017-5-26 by galien8 because: extra info

edit on 2017-5-26 by galien8 because: typo

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Just thought I would point out that you are taking 13-32 out of context there. It's not the Apocalypse Jesus Christ was talking about in that verse. It was verse 13-30. The start of the generation. And I would pose this. The "generation" has already started. Why? The rebirth of Israel in 1948. If that was a predicted event as I think it was with the valley of bones prophesy in Ezekiel 37 then that means it was a fig leaf from the fig tree parable. The 2nd fig leaf but a fig leaf nonetheless.

The generation is 69 years old now at a minimum.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
a reply to: Seede

Just thought I would point out that you are taking 13-32 out of context there. It's not the Apocalypse Jesus Christ was talking about in that verse. It was verse 13-30. The start of the generation. And I would pose this. The "generation" has already started. Why? The rebirth of Israel in 1948. If that was a predicted event as I think it was with the valley of bones prophesy in Ezekiel 37 then that means it was a fig leaf from the fig tree parable. The 2nd fig leaf but a fig leaf nonetheless.

The generation is 69 years old now at a minimum.

nonsense

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Nonsense? Try reading the prophesy without the verse numbers.

Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Read in context he is saying the day and hour of the start of the generation. And if an end time event has happened as I explained above then the generation has already begun.

edit on 26-5-2017 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Nonsense? Try reading the prophesy without the verse numbers.

Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Read in context he is saying the day and hour of the start of the generation. And if an end time event has happened as I explained above then the generation has already begun.

You read all Mark 13, who reads only a single verse at random anyway? RTFM!!!

top topics

join