It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Massacred in Egypt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'll borrow Christians' famous saying, "hate sin not the sinners" and say this:
I don't hate Christians and Muslims but I HATE their religions.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Brilliant! That's good news indeed.
The Muslims in Egypt have often protected and supported the Christians there. They have lived in peace and harmony for years

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Wait.. are you suggesting there is no Christians in the Middle East and that if there were they would be equally as bad???

Bahahahahah, hahahaha

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Egypt is less radical has a more stable government though right?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
And so it begins anew with a resurgence of attacks on the oldest Christians on the planet from the birthplace of Christianity. Time to change your facebook pic folks!

28 men women and children on their way to the Monastery of St Samuel were ambushed in the desert by gunmen today by suspected ISIL members who appear to be stepping up their campaign against Coptic Christians in the Sinai region. One of the gunmen specifically targetted the childrens' bus and opened fire official figures say killing 6, the unofficial figures are believed to be higher. The men were assassinated and the surviving women were robbed and left with Islamic literature.
Coptic Christians Massacred

The attempted genocide of ME Christians continues seemingly unabated ISIL progress towards their end goal of no Christians left in the Middle East, the birthplace of Christianity. Christians are at level 6 on Genocide Watch List but why do I get the feeling that this incident and others like it will not find the sympathy and support shown for attacks in the West? It always seems to be a case of "oh its over there" and if it doesn't directly affect us we just say the right words wring out hands and move on. Have we become de-sensitised to the atrocities in the Middle East to the point where we just shrug them off? Quite possibly. This situation between opposing religions has been happening for such a very very long time, its seems to have become the norm. A similar thing happened in Africa years ago with starving Ethiopians and Biafran children during the Nigerian Civil War in 1967. Our tv's were flooded with images of sad starving desperate people and children especially. People wanted to help, charities fell over themselves to assist and then slowly Africa was left to starve. Once the initial horror wore off, Africa became synonymous with tribal warfare,starvation and sad dying children and to many in the West this became "Africa".

Violence bombs & murder have now become the Middle East. No-one thinks of the Middle East and thinks "Lovely place so much good has come out of the ME" nope we automatically think death, just like Africa where we associate it with starvation and tribal warfare.

Will there be retaliation by Western powers for this latest attack on Christians? I very much doubt it, but chuck a lone suicide bomber in Times Square and the Western World units in condemnation.

I can almost hear TPTB's reaction to this latest attack "Oh well its the ME what do you expect?" Well what I expect is the same courtesies shown to Western Christians when they are attacked to be given to ALL Christians. Just because they are a zillion miles away from your little bubble doesn't make it any less horrific or give you an excuse to ignore the attacks.

Muslims stand in solidarity whichever sect they belong to, and its about time Christians did too whether religious or not, we NEED that unityDaily Mirror

Time for the airlift out of there for all Christians. And then time to shun all the ME countries. No business of any kind, no aid, no food drops, nada. Let them sit and spin and most probably kill each other 'cause that's what they do best. Just pathetic tribalism. Always has been, alway will be. I even think it's in the Bible somewhere about every brother's hand against the other and something about donkeys or mules, no it's jackass, right? They've been this way long before we were involved. Evidently that's what fulfills them, that's their culture, we should just leave them to it.

STM
edit on 26-5-2017 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

But then how do we control the poppy fields and use that trillion dollar market as leverage against Russia and China????

Must suck to be born in the ME.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Yup its battling radicalism as best it can
President Sisi doesn't mince his words or actions. In February last year there was a huge crackdown on radical Islamists however he also doesn't stand nonsense from his own people either and that is causing some severe tensions in Egypt with regular demonstrations against the Sisi regime.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Easy answer, send Monsanto over there and they'll not be able to afford having a poppy field. As a matter of fact, why not put Monsanto to work to create a poppy that does not create seed? Drop off the initial seeds over the land and in a few years no more poppies.

STM

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

HAHAHA that made me chuckle!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Wait.. are you suggesting there is no Christians in the Middle East and that if there were they would be equally as bad???

Bahahahahah, hahahaha

Christians are as bad in Africa. Granted they don't spread like radical Muslims do but still bad.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Going by the medias and islam apologists logic the surviving women will now suicide bomb the sh!t out of the Daesh camps and hideouts. Serves them right. Daesh and all their sympathizers should just be killed on sight. Getting rid of these people is the only way to eradicate this ideology.

Username checks out!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Bahahahahah, hahahaha

Christians are as bad in Africa. Granted they don't spread like radical Muslims do but still bad.

Havnt heard anything like this, can you source it for those who cant google at work?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Bahahahahah, hahahaha

Havnt heard anything like this, can you source it for those who cant google at work?

An example with Pat Robertson being involved: www.thenation.com...
Oh and let's not forget about Kony.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
At this point, the Islam apologism and Christianiphobia appears to be pathological. As is evidenced by the posts in this very thread—a thread about the genocide of Christians—Christianity is once again the bad guy in this whole debacle.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Both Christianity and Islam are bad.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Bahahahahah, hahahaha

I'm just curious, but is it some sort of reflex that drives you to criticize Christians when faced with an Islamic atrocity? Is it a pang of guilt? Is it butterflies in the stomach?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Both Christianity and Islam are bad.

So is smoking and murder, but one is clearly worse than the other.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Bahahahahah, hahahaha

I'm just curious, but is it some sort of reflex that drives you to criticize Christians when faced with an Islamic atrocity? Is it a pang of guilt? Is it butterflies in the stomach?

I can ask the same of you.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I believe it's called "shameless deflection".

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
At this point, the Islam apologism and Christianiphobia appears to be pathological. As is evidenced by the posts in this very thread—a thread about the genocide of Christians—Christianity is once again the bad guy in this whole debacle.

I couldn't have said it better.

Basically, they're using the same "logic" that blames an attractive woman who gets raped.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join