It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Massacred in Egypt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Might have known you'd pop by

Firstly the fringe Muslim Seleka group started that conflict, the Anti Balaka retaliated in response and are not conducting a world wide terrorist bombing campaign and wish to overthrow the entire Western world and its Governments. As is often the case in Africa, the root cause is almost inevitably power grabs money and corruption there is barely a country in Africa that isn't currently having some form of uprising rebellion or war but they don't spill over into Europe and the rest of the world. You choose Africa to make your point? Ok then we have Boku Haram swings and roundabouts

Oh. So that justifies their massacre then?

Secondly, Each Muslim sect Shia Sunni Sufis et al ARE united and this is why they have been so successful over the last 1500 years.

You are lying through your teeth. I'm personally friends with Muslims of several different denominations and you are so wrong it isn't even funny. Furthermore you are spitting in the face of history. Shia and Sunni have been at each other's throats since the denominations started.

Third, stop telling me I'm hating. I have never hated and whilst you say I don't speak for you you don't speak for me either.

You are hating. You are making # up about Muslims to justify your intolerance. You are doing it to me in this post by yet again falsely claiming that Muslims are united.

Lastly, like it or not, the Western world IS based however loosely on Christianity and terrorists don't care if you're an atheist Druid or Catholic, they will kill you because you're a) not Muslim and b) from the West

Fun Fact: They'll also kill you if you aren't their brand of Muslim either.

Oh and no I'm far from religious thanks it was just an idea thrown out there for debate

Well it is insulting to the non-christians.
edit on 26-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

And Muslims
And atheists
Either way it's not murder in the name of one religion or the other.

I don't agree with any of the warfare. It is all reprehensible from ALL sides to me. And the West is VERY guilty of contributing to the Muslim terrorist problem thanks to its xenophobia. So the West's murders leave blood on our hands too.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I did NOT and have NEVER correlated all Muslims with Isis! Stop goading and purposefully mis-interpreting

You said all Muslims are united. So you are saying that all Muslims in some way support ISIS by saying that. Those are YOUR own words being applied to ISIS.

This thread is about the persecution of Coptic Christians and the genocide of the Nineveh Plains Assyrian Christians and how it is ignored in the main and our de-sensitisation to all things Middle Eastern NOTHING ELSE

This thread is just dredging up anti-muslim xenophobia disguised a christian persecution complex.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Xenophobia? Irrational deep rooted fear of foreigners? As if lol
That word is chucked around like confetti just like racist and bigot. I doubt many people if any have a real "fear" of foreigners. They may mistrust some they may not like some but fear and xenophobia? nope

The fear and mistrust goes both ways you know, it doesn't just fall on the shoulders of us nasty spiteful Westerners

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

You proved it to me when you told me that Muslims are united. That is xenophobia speaking. Only a hater would try to lump the whole religion into one belief or say that all Muslims are united against the west. I mean that just ignores hundreds of years of rich history of Shias and Sunnis fighting each other that continues to this day! And you are trying to tell me they are united. Lol!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I said in clarification all Muslim sects are united whichever sect they belong to they are ALWAYS united in their belief and ideology

You are purposefully splitting hairs and avoiding the questions asked in the OP and I for one am sick to the back teeth of the same old tired accusations that fly around here daily when some of us grown ups try and have a rational debate & discussion. I repeat my thread is about Christine Genocide the lack of media coverage unless its a Western attack and the de sensitisation of people of the West to the continuing conflicts in the ME and the perception we now all have of the ME

And for the last time, STOP turning this into your own little platform for your agenda and insisting I am a hater/muslim basher/christian basher/xenophobe. That is NOT debate nor fact that is just rudeness
edit on 26-5-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I said in clarification all Muslim sects are united

Whatever that means. Sounds like a nonsense phrase to me.

You are purposefully splitting hairs and avoiding the questions asked in the OP and I for one am sick to the back teeth of the same old tired accusations that fly around here daily when some of us grown ups try and have a rational debate & discussion. I repeat my thread is about Christine Genocide the lack of media coverage unless its a Western attack and the de sensitisation of people of the West to the continuing conflicts in the ME and the perception we now all have of the ME

If you were honest then you'd lament the many genocides and tragedies that hit many different groups of people around the world that aren't reported by the media other than JUST Christians. Or are only troubled Christians important to you?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Yup that's it. You're right I'm wrong. Your opinion counts mine doesn't. Over and out

Now back to MY thread

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This massacre was organized by EU intelligence, epecially by Norther EU countries as they already used to do in Lebanon 40 years ago with the so-called "Palestinian Liberation Organization" which was a EU-Vatican crusade against Chrsistians in the middle east. The Vatican hates them especially because copts and other christians in the middle east don't take order from the Pope and from other pedophiles around Italy.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Do you have any sources for your statement please? I'm curious as let's face it, there are tons of Christians that don't take orders from the Vatican. many thanks

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Not true.
American is not a Christian country.
Just ask a liberal.

There are still Christians in those militaries and they still kill people when they get deployed, no? I'll have you know that when I was in Iraq my superiors handed out a copy of the New Testament to ever soldier in our battery.

Are you saying you are a Christian because of it?

Your mental gymnastics are staggering ... about as bad as someone who gets butt hurt because they see "God" on their money and it offends them.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Not true.
Just ask a liberal.

There are still Christians in those militaries and they still kill people when they get deployed, no? I'll have you know that when I was in Iraq my superiors handed out a copy of the New Testament to ever soldier in our battery.

I was a Christian still while in the Army actually.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

edit on 26-5-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Not true.
Just ask a liberal.

I was a Christian still while in the Army actually.

Given your attitude now, that statement surprises me not at all.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah. I certainly do love triggering you Christians. I've counted three so far in this thread including you.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Lol. You really do just hate Christians. Why don't you just come out and say it? Why beat around the burning bush?

You hate Christians. You get your jollies on upsetting them.

It's called spite. And it's one of the most unattractive personality traits I can think of.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Looks like El-Sisi is coming down hard on the terrorists responsible. The Egyptians have conducted numerous airstrikes on Islamist positions in the city of Derna in Libya in response.

I particularly like what President El-Sisi says here:

He also reiterated that the countries financing, training and arming terrorists should not get away unpunished.

At least some national leaders aren't content to let terrorists ravage their country completely unchallenged.
edit on -050003pm5kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You Christians that you were one of? Despite denying that the West is in essence Christian which you so denied, you were or are actually Christian yourself? Hypocrite much? So its ok for you to slam Christians and that's not hate but not okay for anyone else to mention Muslims because that's hate?

By your own admission you enjoy triggering Christians (although I haven't actually seen any poster say they were a Christian in the first place but like you say don't let the facts stop you) Please take your trolling and baiting elsewhere. Its not welcome on this thread

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You Christians that you were one of? Despite denying that the West is in essence Christian which you so denied, you were or are actually Christian yourself? Hypocrite much? So its ok for you to slam Christians and that's not hate but not okay for anyone else to mention Muslims because that's hate?

Yes I was a Christian. So I speak from my own knowledge when I speak about the religion. There is a reason I'm atheist now. I don't find the Christian religion redeeming and frankly I see it as exactly the same as the Muslim religion. The only difference is that the Muslims are all located in a part of the world were rule of law is more lax so they get away with more extreme #. But given the right atmosphere there would be many Christians doing the same thing as Muslims if the roles were reversed. Religion stops being beneficial when the religious try to push their beliefs onto others and Christianity and Islam are VERY guilty of this.

By your own admission you enjoy triggering Christians (although I haven't actually seen any poster say they were a Christian in the first place but like you say don't let the facts stop you) Please take your trolling and baiting elsewhere. Its not welcome on this thread

You responded to me again after we were done talking. If you don't want me to talk to you don't talk to me. But you aren't my boss. I can post where I want to post.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

How is Egypt the birthplace of Christianity?

It was one of the first places to adopt Christianity widely.

More interestingly if you look at Holy Communion it more or less exactly parallels the ancient Egyptian harvest celebration. I have a pet theory that the Israelites were more or less the remnants of Armana and Akhenaten's sun disc religion. The first truly one god religion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join