It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Overcome by Coughing Fit During Commencement Speech, Needs Water

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: introvert
You guys really have nothing better to do, do you?

That's a coughing fit?

But if it was about Trump, we would be being petty posting it.

Such hypocrites.

Um Hillary isn't President.

Um that is... factual.

?.....

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: SolAquarius
a reply to: seasonal

She is really old and she lost because she was unpopular especially among voting democrats that desired bernie.

I don't think they can sell her anymore but then again political parties do lots of stupid things and don't seem to learn from their mistakes.

The Democrats seems to be doing everything possible to avoid learning anything from their defeat. So I'd say you can go ahead and start printing those "Hillary for President 2020" bumper stickers now.

And the conservatives appear to be unhealthily obsessed with Hillary Clinton. As evidenced by this thread.

Pot meet kettle.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I agree. She's far too ill to be President.

IMPEACH HER NOW!

Thanks for the laugh.
Brilliant.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Every political debate on this forum always ends up at this exact same impasse.

Trumpers love Trump for only the gods know why, and they foolishly back him on every play he makes the way a child believes that their father can do nothing wrong.

Any who may oppose this view are automatically liberal snowflakes who are butthurt about the election. Thus they must be called names like leftists snowflakes, cry babies, or libtard to illustrate how wrong they are and then in the same breath must be reminded that the tiny handed orange manbaby won the election.... MAGA!

Then there's the reality of the situation. People who love the Donald espouse such blind emotional feelings for him and everything he does because they are so thrilled that they are through with the last eight years of teeth grinding, for whatever their reasons may be, that they no longer care how piss poor a job their POTUS is doing OR how absolutely unqualified he is to be doing it, And I won't even touch on the fact that most of his supporters love having him at the helm so they have an excuse to disguise their racism, islamophobic, homophobic views of the world as patriotism.

That's the impasse. That's why people here are incapable of having an intelligent discussion about anything. Thats the reason OP gets applauded in threads like this with no genuine substance aside from Killary having to get some water for a cough, and if there's a thread that's critical of our douche bag president it gets ripped to shreds by the very same members.

It's not a conspiracy site. It's a political site with a couple forums about UFO crap. Any one who speaks out of line about the Donald will be deflected and passive/aggressively trolled by the rest.

That is all.
edit on 26-5-2017 by AnonyMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

That's a coughing fit?

Such hypocrites.

Um that is... factual.

?.....

So... why... the obsession with Hillary?

?.....

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Lol. I only ever talk about Hillary Clinton when you plebes bring her up and tell me I care about her. Like right now. If I had my way her name wouldn't have been mentioned on ATS since November 9th as she is no longer political relevant. So you've got the wrong guy, Mr. Hillary Lover.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

It's not a conspiracy site. It's a political site with a couple forums about UFO crap. Any one who speaks out of line about the Donald will be deflected and passive/aggressively trolled by the rest.

That is all.

Yeah that's pretty much dead .

All the good writers of anything substantial have packed their bags and left because they have to compete against garbage star harvesting tabloid esque threads like this one.

The site has become so partisan that nothing can be discussed critically .

unfortunately I think there is nothing that can be done about it.

ATS is now a political site to harvest stars and war with the opposing side.

Rest in Peace Former ATS may you be Remembered well in your archived threads.

edit on 26-5-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Next thread will be titled "I Finally Found Hillary's Depends and Sniffed It!"

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

I did not like her as a candidate. I was hoping for a Trump VS Sanders rumble.

The dems stole the election from sanders. I think sanders could have won. If not he would have shifted the whole goat screw medical time bomb we all hear ticking. And perhaps really lasered in the Corp mess that our govt is.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Next thread will be titled "I Finally Found Hillary's Depends and Sniffed It!"

Well the obsession with some folks seem to remind me of a stalker at times.

Or like people that tease a person they secretly have a crush on.

Not to get too Freudian with it.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
When the bull### gets lodged in your throath, the natural reaction is to cough hard.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: SolAquarius

I did not like her as a candidate. I was hoping for a Trump VS Sanders rumble.

The dems stole the election from sanders. I think sanders could have won. If not he would have shifted the whole goat screw medical time bomb we all hear ticking. And perhaps really lasered in the Corp mess that our govt is.

Yeah I don't like her either. I voted for Neither on Principal. I don't like trump either and I did not like him long before he ever ran for president............................I think he is only just slightly less of a scum bucket then Hillary but not by much.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
When the bull### gets lodged in your throath, the natural reaction is to cough hard.

Beautiful and to the point.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Lol. I only ever talk about Hillary Clinton when you plebes bring her up and tell me I care about her. Like right now. If I had my way her name wouldn't have been mentioned on ATS since November 9th as she is no longer political relevant. So you've got the wrong guy, Mr. Hillary Lover.

Some folks just can't help who it is that gets their Jimmies all rustled. Not our place to judge.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Some folks just can't help who it is that gets their Jimmies all rustled. Not our place to judge.

I feel like conservatives tell their kids scary stories about the Hillary Clinton Bogeyman jumping out of their closet to whisk them away into a land of depravity and liberalism.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Some of you crack me up complaining about this thread but I swear some of you were all in when it was Trump supposedly getting dissed by his lady.

Oh the fake outrage.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

She's hardly closet material, more like under the bridge.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Don't enlarged hearts cause that?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

That's a coughing fit?

Such hypocrites.

Um that is... factual.

?.....

So... why... the obsession with Hillary?

?.....

Huh?
One or both of us are confused.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
a reply to: Krazysh0t

She's hardly closet material, more like under the bridge.

Is that more effective in scaring your kids?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join