It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbyn: I am not being unpatriotic questioning UK foreign wars after Manchester attack

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW you're doing a great job showing how your comprehension is lacking
edit on 27-5-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

No, that is a bull# answer.
So again, do you support Corbyn who disagreed with the UK reclaiming occupied territory after invasion by Argentina, instead advocating for ceding sovereignty?

Simple #ing question, answer it instead of sidetracking like a crap entry level troll.

Do you disagree with the UK reclaiming the Falklands?
Yes or no?
Simple #ing question which acccomodates a simple yes or no answer.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Enough of the cheap Jeremy Paxman impressions.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You bomb islamic countries.. Islamic people hit back.

Not #ing rocket science.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Where have ISIS spawned from.. Where are they locatated now. In countires that have been bombed by the USA and coaltion forces.. Alquada did not exist in Iraq before the occupation. The taliban where backed by the USA. US has been supporting terrorists in Sryia for years now.. Read the Pentagon Papers..

What do you think the consquences are of occupying a nation and killing nearly a million civillians illegally.. You think that just goes away..

The chickens are coming home to roast..

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: Hazardous1408
No, Im making a rational point about extremist Islamic indoctrination.
Please do disagree with my specific points and questions in the OP or I'll assume you wish to go off topic.

Grain of sand you are funny.. You are flipping about like a fish out of water in your own thread.. You have been offtopic more on your own thread that anyone else and you dont have much of a clue regarding your own thread..

Is that why you are called the grain of sand..

kekers..

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

a reply to: alldaylong

Yes quite, just a pity Corbyn focused on UK foreign policy to explain the actions of people who kill gay people and Yazidis.

I really don't think you understand.

I really have to agree with you..

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot

...and I'm not shouting at any walls fella, if people respond cool, if the thread dies so be it, I've made my points in public so I'm happy enough.

But you havn't made one single point. You've just been a mouth piece for the Daily Mail and other various right wing media. What you are saying has been said a thousand times by Murdoch and the BBC..I seriously thought you were a sensible down to earth fella, but in this thread it would appear that you have maybe taken a stroke and turned into a pathetic right wing gob#e arsehole.

And here was me thinking maybe we would be manning the same barricades. How wrong was i.

edit on 27-5-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Enough of the cheap Jeremy Paxman impressions.

So aside from lame references to former Newsnight presenters, what do you think about anything that has been discussed so far in this thread?
Do you assert that those who kill gay people and non believers are inspired by UK government policy?
Simple yes or no will suffice.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

You bomb islamic countries.. Islamic people hit back.

Not #ing rocket science.

Gay people and Yazidis did not bomb Islamic countries, how the # do you explain that away?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Where have ISIS spawned from.. Where are they locatated now. In countires that have been bombed by the USA and coaltion forces.. Alquada did not exist in Iraq before the occupation. The taliban where backed by the USA. US has been supporting terrorists in Sryia for years now.. Read the Pentagon Papers..

What do you think the consquences are of occupying a nation and killing nearly a million civillians illegally.. You think that just goes away..

The chickens are coming home to roast..

Again, explain why they kill gay people and non believers?
Yazidis didn't bomb them, gay people didn't bomb them.
The ideology is about killing people who do not share their beliefs, they would kill us regardless of government policy, or are you saying they wouldn't?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Hazardous1408
No, Im making a rational point about extremist Islamic indoctrination.
Please do disagree with my specific points and questions in the OP or I'll assume you wish to go off topic.

Grain of sand you are funny.. You are flipping about like a fish out of water in your own thread.. You have been offtopic more on your own thread that anyone else and you dont have much of a clue regarding your own thread..

Is that why you are called the grain of sand..

kekers..

# off with your #e, I've responded to replies, and yes some have strayed off topic but I've responded to the off-topic #, not turned it off topic myself.
I'm replying to your off-topic comment here but as a response, so how about sharing your comments about the topic instead of whining about my style of thread management?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

a reply to: ScepticScot

...and I'm not shouting at any walls fella, if people respond cool, if the thread dies so be it, I've made my points in public so I'm happy enough.

But you havn't made one single point. You've just been a mouth piece for the Daily Mail and other various right wing media. What you are saying has been said a thousand times by Murdoch and the BBC..I seriously thought you were a sensible down to earth fella, but in this thread it would appear that you have maybe taken a stroke and turned into a pathetic right wing gob#e arsehole.

And here was me thinking maybe we would be manning the same barricades. How wrong was i.

I've made plenty of points regarding the limp rag Corbyn is, and his lame deflection about UK foreign policy when ISIS/Daesh would kill us all just for being non believers.
I don't read the Daily Mail so I cannot confirm or deny that any of my points reflect what they publish.

Which points do you specifically disagree with exactly?
Quote me and pick my argument apart, then we can have a conversation.
If you can put your bottle of Buckie down for a moment and sober up enough to argue against anything I've posted that would be cool, remember to quote my specific words though or I'll assume you're just talking more bollocks.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

a reply to: alldaylong

Yes quite, just a pity Corbyn focused on UK foreign policy to explain the actions of people who kill gay people and Yazidis.

I really don't think you understand.

I really have to agree with you..

Which bit do you think I don't understand?
The bit that ISIS/Daesh will kill gay people and non believers regardless of UK government policy?
Do you deny that yeah?
If so I don't think you understand much yourself then either.

...but please do defend your king Corbyn lol, are you the same as Solo and SepticScot who are only crying because their queen of the Scots ain't gonna get that coalition government with Corbyn?
edit on 27.5.2017 by grainofsand because: Clarity

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Certainly an extremely emotional and heated discussion.

But the facts remain.....In the 1990s Bin Laden started his terror campaign, Specifically citing, continued USA/American "interference" in middle eastern affairs.....then The 11th of September Result.

In 2002, Experts Worldwide, stated that the Middle East is Tribal, they need strong despots and Dictators to keep them in control (ala Suni vs #es vs Zoros vs Kurds vs Hazardi vs Jews vs Christians etc etc)....Do Not Invade them to Force Western Principals on them.......then the US invaded the Afghans.....and we know the result.

In 2002 the Weapons Inspectors said there are NO WMD in Iraq, all is clear all is ok....then the US attacked them, destroyed everything, killed 100s of 1000s of innocent people......and we know the result.

In 2002 millions of people Worldwide, in all great cities of the West, demonstrated with marches and said NO to war and invasion of the Middle East...........And we know the result.

And Then the Invasion of Europe happened........and we know the result.
au.news.yahoo.com...

Now we have reports like this....continuing, Directly as a result of "Western Interference".....the VERY thing Bin Laden cited in the 1990s!!!!!!!!!!!

Just this week alone, British organisation has reported that : Coalition Air Strikes had KILLED, 15 people on Wednesday, 37 people killed on Thursday including 13 children, 80 Killed on Friday including 33 children.
Between April 23 on May 23 this year....225 people mostly citizens, including dozens of children, have been killed by the "West" in Syria alone.

Is this the right thing for "US", as in us, to do?

Is this sensible, intelligent, modern Humane/Human behaviour?

Is it ANY wonder "They" hate the West and the White tribe in particular?

These acts will continue in Europe, for as long as the West continues to interfere with the Middle East, or Asia, or Africa.

Our stupidity knows no bounds.......And we blame THEM??

edit on 27-5-2017 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I think that no, ISIS is not killing Yazidis and gay people as a result of our illegal intervention in the ME.

What I do think is that our govt's meddling in the ME has given ISIS a reason to add yet another group of people to their murder list - us.

ISIS is killing many different groups of people for many different reasons.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Exactly , although I'd add greed to stupidity.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

If Corbin mentioned that, what you said, he wouldn't have a chance in hell of being voted in.These days, the present day, you have to play the game first. That's what he's doing. He's up against a bunch of # who think backwards. He's thinking like the enemy.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51

Is it ANY wonder "They" hate the West and the White tribe in particular?

Western foreign policy has indeed created much hate from people affected by its conflict, that is not something I've argued against.
ISIS/Daesh kill people simply for being non believers, they would kill us anyway.
My argument against snivelling Corbyn is that he has completely dismissed this fact, and in his first speech after the Manchester bombing he failed to condemn the twisted iseology which these barbarians subscribe to.

Yes, I blame them, I blame their ideology of hatred towards anyone who is different.
I blame sections of the Islamic community (especially in Britain) who ISIS/Daesh recruit their killers from.

Even if the UK completely withdrew from the middle East, ISIS/Daesh psychos would still wish to kill us just for being non believers, or gay, or even following a different form of Islam.
#ing animals, but go ahead apologise for them like Corbyn does.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
I think that no, ISIS is not killing Yazidis and gay people as a result of our illegal intervention in the ME.

What I do think is that our govt's meddling in the ME has given ISIS a reason to add yet another group of people to their murder list - us.

ISIS is killing many different groups of people for many different reasons.

Absolutely agreed, but Corbyn only focused on UK foreign policy.
Didn't have the guts to call those savages out for what they are, unlike the other main political party leaders in the UK who did. He attempted a cheap political point for his own benefit in my opinion.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join