It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbyn: I am not being unpatriotic questioning UK foreign wars after Manchester attack

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Again, I'll ask the direct question, are you saying the French resistance in WWII should be considered similar to ISIS/Daesh these days?
I asked you earlier but you may have missed it.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

This is what I like about Brits...they use words like these that we dont hear that much in Australia unless you have Brit friends

Twat & Prat

prat prat/Submit nouninformal
1. BRITISH an incompetent or stupid person; an idiot.
2. a person's buttocks.

twat twat,twɒt/Submit nounvulgar slang
1. a woman's genitals.
2. a person regarded as stupid or obnoxious.
verbBRITISHinformal 1. hit or punch (someone).

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: grainofsand

So you not only lose your cool in your own thread that you litter with "FFS" but now stoop to this?

but drop to your knees with a begging mouth for him if you like.

Lol, this is the Mud Pit so I am entertaining myself pushing the extra boundaries, while toying with you as a cat does with a mouse that doesn't yet realise it's actually #ed.

*Edit*
You wanna answer the question about traitor Corbyn who wished to cede sovereignty of the Falklands to Argentina instead of reclaiming the invaded territory?
Do you support his views?

...traitor Corbyn who condemns UK foreign policy instead of condemning the people who would kill us regardless of UK foreign policy.
edit on 27.5.2017 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

So was you brother a mercenary or defending the homeland?

Both sides have claims with merit

www.quora.com...

Realistically, the reasons both governments are interested in the Falklands pretty much boil down to:
history;
domestic politics;
natural resources that may or may not be present (oil, natural gas, fish);
and in the case of the British, some of it comes from a genuine belief in the rights of the people there.

Historically, this dispute has gone on for so long that it takes on a life of it's own. What's more, both sides fought a war over it in the early 80's that has become a big part of their domestic political landscape. Given that so many men died for the cause of the Malvinas/Falklands, it's very difficult politically for a government in either country to back down. This is particularly true now that it looks like there might be some valuable natural resources in the area of sea claimed by the islands (the islands themselves are notoriously unproductive. It takes many thousands of hectares to keep a relatively modest flock of sheep going, there are no trees, and most things have to be imported). While the potential for oil is becoming important, the territorial waters and Exclusive Economic Zone of the Falklands covers some rich fishing grounds as well.

In Britain, there is also some feeling that the Falklanders themselves feel British, and passionately want to stay British, which has some impact. How much this influences UK policy making is up to question - we had no problem kicking out the same number of Chagossians so that the Americans could build a base on Diego Garcia...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The British army did not target children, gay people, or those who hold differing religious faith in the Falklands conflict.
They targeted an occupying force to reclaim British territory.

Again, answer the #ing question, do you support the actions of the UK reclaiming its territory after invasion or not.
Second question, are you trying to imply that the average British soldier is the same as the average ISIS/Daesh fighter?

*Edit*
And on topic, the traitor Corbyn would have ceded sovereignty of the Falklands to a joint administration with the invading force, Argentina.

Oh and in 2013 the Falkland islanders voted 1,513 to 3 to remain as a UK territory.
Do you disagree with democracy as well?
SMFH

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Better you read how the Nuremberg trials actually went down - history is written by the winners - and if you repeat a lie often enough maybe it sticks

archive.org...

Theres also David Irvings book but you may not think much of him

www.google.com.au... .uk%2Fbooks%2FNuremberg%2FNUREMBERG.pdf&usg=AFQjCNEGBzD2JD7_qJsZMhI-wNrLY594gw

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

LOL I've seen you use that same sentence in another thread - so an earlier poster was right about your motivations - you don't want debate - you want grainofsands "Night of the Long Knives"

myself pushing the extra boundaries, while toying with you as a cat does with a mouse that doesn't yet realise it's actually #ed.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Do one with your off topic bull#, I'll ask again...

DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH THE DECISION OF THE UK TO RECLAIM THE FALKLANDS AFTER THEY WERE INVADED BY ARGENTINA?

ARE YOU ASSERTING THAT BRITISH SOLDIERS AND THE FRENCH RESISTANCE ARE EFFECTIVELY THE SAME AS ISIS/DAESH TODAY.

Your sidetracking is lame as #, and if you are attempting to troll this thread you are frankly pretty crap at it lol

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

LOL I've seen you use that same sentence in another thread - so an earlier poster was right about your motivations - you don't want debate - you want grainofsands "Night of the Long Knives"

myself pushing the extra boundaries, while toying with you as a cat does with a mouse that doesn't yet realise it's actually #ed.

I'm enjoying robust logical and reasoned debate while finding mild amusement at the same time.
What are you crying about now?

Answer the questions I asked instead of lamely sidetracking.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

But you scoffed when I mentioned that resistance killed French collaborators who had sex with Germans so why should you directly address my thoughts on the Falklands

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

But you scoffed when I mentioned that resistance killed French collaborators who had sex with Germans so why should you directly address my thoughts on the Falklands

I didn't scoff, quote me, go on, you can't.
Now, if you can take a moment to get off your knees in front of Corbyn, and close that begging mouth, maybe you can tell me if you support his decision to advocate Britain ceding sovereignty of the Falklands to Argentina after they invaded?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You're trolling because now its ok to go off topic about the Falklands - get educated spend some reading about the Nuremberg trials

ARE YOU ASSERTING THAT BRITISH SOLDIERS AND THE FRENCH RESISTANCE ARE EFFECTIVELY THE SAME AS ISIS/DAESH TODAY.

"death by a thousand cuts" or whatever you feel is the moral high ground depending on what you see when you wake up and look at the sky

nothing to see here....

"The sectarian terror group won’t be defeated by the western states that incubated it in the first place"

www.theguardian.com...

"ISIS, Created by the West as a Block to Russia and China"

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Are you drunk? It is late for you I know.

You come into this thread with bull# to be frank, I'm criticising Corbyn about his reaction to terrorist events and his stance on the Falklands, it is all very much on topic in an intwined crazy way.
Now do you wanna answer the questions or just whine about my style of thread management as a sidetrack?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

this is not scoffing?

So what is your point exactly? Are you saying the French resistance in WWII were pretty much the same as ISIS? Really? Again, FFS, SMFH.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I asked you a question.
A question you still have not answered.
FFS, SMFH.

*Edit*
Answer the #ing question instead of whining.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
sigh....

intwined crazy way.

whine about my style of thread management as a sidetrack?

and then there was this...

What are you crying about now?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

We're still trying to work out your definition of scoffing or maybe take this test

www.gotoquiz.com...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

So what point are you trying to make now?
How about answer the question, are you saying French resistance fighters are to be condemned the same as ISIS/Daesh fighters?
Simple yes or no will do.

*Edit*
Just seen your extra post and I don't feel it deserves a reply of its own, I think you are drunk/intoxicated, and that is the reason you deflect all questions.
Lame as #.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I see that you don't like getting called out and debate becomes you shouting in the mirror

Gortex mentioned on page 2

I don't think he did focus on our involvement in the creation of Daesh ,

whichyou ignoredand yet again tried to control the thread

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

No, you are emotionally challenged because I stick to the point while you try to sidetrack.

So again, are you saying French resistance fighters should be considered the same as ISIS/Daesh or not?
Do you support Corbyn who disagreed with the UK reclaiming occupied territory after invasion by Argentina, instead advocating for ceding sovereignty?

Simple #ing questions, answer them instead of sidetracking like a crap entry level troll.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join