It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbyn: I am not being unpatriotic questioning UK foreign wars after Manchester attack

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Crimes against Gays..? The UK Chemically Castrated one of the greatest minds of our time (Alan Turing), because he was gay.. leading to the guy comitting suicide. They UK basically Mudered the guy. Just one example.

This is just another Corbyn bashing thread and # all to do with ISIS. Pathetic.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Crimes against Gays..? The UK Chemically Castrated one of the greatest minds of our time (Alan Turing), because he was gay.. leading to the guy comitting suicide. They UK basically Mudered the guy. Just one example.

Start a thread about that if you like. It has no relevance to followers of a vile ideology killing gay people and anyone who doesn't believe the same as them.

This is just another Corbyn bashing thread and # all to do with ISIS. Pathetic.

It is a thread criticising Corbyn for trying to gain political capital out of people who would kill us regardless of government policy.
If you wish to defend Corbyn in a logical and reasoned manner then please do so, you know I enjoy debate.
If you just wanna whinge then carry on but I'll just chuckle to myself and dismiss your childlike responses.

*Edit*
Admit it Solo, you're only crying into your glass of Buckie because your beloved queen of the Scots won't get the coalition government with Corbyn.
That makes me chuckle as well.
edit on 27.5.2017 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Corbyn would have ceded sovereignty after a foreign invasion >>> Traitor.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

So what is your point exactly?
Are you saying the French resistance in WWII were pretty much the same as ISIS?
Really?

Again, FFS, SMFH.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Only Corbyn didn't say or even imply what you are claiming.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

He focused on UK foreign policy, linking it with terrorists/Manchester bombing at his first speech since election campaigning had been suspended.
He avoided any mention that the followers of this particularly vile interpretation of Islam will kill us anyway, regardless of government policy.

He is a slippery weasel worded snivelling # in my opinion, attempting to politicise a tragedy when ISIS followers kill people who merely do not follow their ideology.
If ISIS/Daesh only killed British people because of government policy then he'd have a point.
They don't, they kill any non believers and are scum which should be called out.
Corbyn just focused on his idea that government policy was the primary concern.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

He was talking about what the UK can actually change and was in my opinion entirely correct.

The 'war on terror' as it has been conducted has absolutely made things worse. We can't change the ideology of terror groups, we can change our policies that are clearly failing.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

He was talking about what the UK can actually change and was in my opinion entirely correct.

Yes, and nowhere have I said in this thread what he said was wrong so why make a point of that.

The 'war on terror' as it has been conducted has absolutely made things worse. We can't change the ideology of terror groups, we can change our policies that are clearly failing.

No mention that these people are scum to be denounced. No mention that they will kill us simply for not believing the same bull# as they do, regardless of government policy.

He attempted to make a political point about government policy to improve his election chances.
He failed because everyone knows that ISIS/Daesh followers will kill us regardless of government policy.
He's made himself look like a prize # in my opinion, and I'm criticising him in this thread.

Again, nothing he said was incorrect, and I've never claimed that, I'm just calling him a snivelling weasel worded # for what he didn't say.

*Edit*
And no change in UK government policy will stop followers of that vile ideology wishing to kill gay people or non believers, Corbyn's point is moot, but keep kidding yourself if you like.
edit on 27.5.2017 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

He specifically put the blame on the perpetrators.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I think the French killed collaborators that had sex with the occupying German forces, or will that not count with in your narrow definitions?

you have to be clever and type this in google

old definition of terrorism

ok, so your moral compass is utterly broken then.
Conflating the French Resistance fighting nazi occupation with IS murderers and
slavers is just bloody stupid.

The closer approximation would be to compare IS with the world war 2 Japanese units that killed all the men and took the women off to be raped by all ghe soldiers. I guess that doesn't fit your idiotic notion of these noble savages though.

the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes. 2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization. 3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

terrorism definition

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

then there is

Five Types of Terrorism State-Sponsored terrorism, which consists of terrorist acts on a state or government by a state or government. Dissent terrorism, which are terrorist groups which have rebelled against their government.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

He specifically put the blame on the perpetrators.

While focusing on UK policy as if it makes any difference to people who kill others just for being gay or non believers.
He was attempting to gain political capital and failed, but drop to your knees with a begging mouth for him if you like.
I'm assuming you are the same as Solo and desperately wish for that coalition government with the queen of the Scots and Corbyn?
Ain't gonna happen, unlucky.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You said you wanted a debate but , as too often with you, you are just making stuff up and insulting people.

I'll leave you to have fun shouting at the walls.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

See ya, if you can't handle the mud pit then best run back to the sand pit.

Corbyn is a spineless # who would have ceded sovereignty of the Falklands to Argentina.
His very first speech after election campaigns were suspended following the Manchester bombing and he focuses solely on UK government policy as a reason for a vile ideology which wishes death for non believers. A low and cheap political point which is moot because those scumbags will kill us anyway, regardless of government policy.

Yeah, I reckon I touched a raw nerve there, you Scots only gush for Corbyn because you are desperate for the Labour/SNP coalition government.
Lol, it ain't happening now, he's made himself look like a prize #.

...and I'm not shouting at any walls fella, if people respond cool, if the thread dies so be it, I've made my points in public so I'm happy enough.

edit on 27.5.2017 by grainofsand because: Typo

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You obviously missed the sarcasm of the mercenary nature of your brothers "heroism"

my word's...

did your brother not get paid for his involvement in the Falklands War? Did he fight out of some higher calling? LOL

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
And the prize for " Prat Of The Week " goes to Mr Michael Fallon.

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

So the resistance did not kill collaborators having sex with the Germans? I also gave you various definitions of what constituted as a definition of terrorism.

And as have others have pointed out - what sort of narrow thread were you hoping for?
You brought your brother's beliefs into this thread?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

So do you support the decision to liberate the Falkland islands from foreign occupation or not?
I support it, and I think Corbyn is a traitor because he would have ceded sovereignty to Argentina.
Stick to the point, it's better than being a sidetracking dick.
edit on 27.5.2017 by grainofsand because: Clarity

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

And the prize for " Prat Of The Week " goes to Mr Michael Fallon.

www.mirror.co.uk...

Start a thread about it instead of going off topic here and I may be interested in contributing.
This thread is about the limp rag Corbyn and his lame attempt to gain political leverage by focusing on UK foreign policy instead of condemning brutal animals who would kill us anyway as non believers.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

He asked a question and I provided proof of collaboration leading to death of "adulterer's".

Which way points North on your "moral" compass?

en.wikipedia.org...

Allied war crimes include both alleged and legally proven violations of the laws of war by the Allies of World War II against either civilians or military personnel of the Axis powers.

At the end of World War II, many trials of Axis war criminals took place, most famously the Nuremberg Trials and Tokyo Trials. However, in Europe, these tribunals were set up under the authority of the London Charter, which only considered allegations of war crimes committed by people who acted in the interests of the Axis powers.

Some war crimes involving Allied personnel were investigated by the Allied powers and led in some instances to courts-martial. Some incidents alleged by historians to have been crimes under the law of war in operation at the time were, for a variety of reasons, not investigated by the Allied powers during the war, or were investigated and a decision was taken not to prosecute.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

So you not only lose your cool in your own thread that you litter with "FFS" but now stoop to this?

but drop to your knees with a begging mouth for him if you like.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join