It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbyn: I am not being unpatriotic questioning UK foreign wars after Manchester attack

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yes, Saudi Arabia, the issue no political leader in the UK is talking about except for the Green party.
Did you see the 'leaders' election debate last night?
Neither Corbyn or Rudd wanted to go there regarding the Saudi elephant in the room.
Oil and Arms sales at the end of the day. It's bigger than domestic national politics unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Unfortunately i missed the debate, i will give it a view on catch up/online.

Nobody with any real chance of getting in to power will address the Saudi elephant in the room. Far to much monies and and future weapons deal at stake to even attempt to address the problems associated with the country in question.

Do we even deal with any other nation at the level we do with the Saudis that have so many human rights violations?

Fact is we probobly do so quietly or by proxy.

End of the day our first world nations don't really give a dam about ISIS, human rights violations, or anything else for that matter that happens as long as it does not effect us directly or retard "there" ability to rape and pillage the Middle East at there leisure.

America and the UK wish the Saudis to be the dominant military power regarding the region in question, that's a given.

new topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join