It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbyn: I am not being unpatriotic questioning UK foreign wars after Manchester attack

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Don't be talking lambs tails to me, I'm Welsh remember, I just adopted England as my home decades ago.

You agree that Zelda/May is harder than Merkel and Corbyn though yes?
She'd take them both on at the same time...jabbing away...jabbing away at glass chins.
Corbyn would drop to his knees with an open begging mouth to Zelda...just as he has to terrorists and nation states attacking British interests over the years.

edit on 30.5.2017 by grainofsand because: Clarity

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Edit: Do you not think its weird that we seem to have substituted them fighting each other to us fighting them?

That's got to be saying something, somewhere, on some level deep down. LoL

Missed your edit, but yes, it is telling, but Zelda/May V Merkel would be a fantastic fight

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Aye its Sheep we prefer up here, baaaaaaa.

I bet she would take both on at the same time.

Don't know whether i would care to witness that through. LoL

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Aye its Sheep we prefer up here, baaaaaaa.

More sheep per capita in Wales

I bet she would take both on at the same time.

Don't know whether i would care to witness that through. LoL
Think of Corbyn shagging with Diane Abbot, that's gotta be worse lol

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

"More sheep per capita in Wales"

Aye well its Scotland obviously our sheep die younger up here, just like everything else, stands to reason really.

"Think of Corbyn shagging with Diane Abbot, that's gotta be worse lol"

I just spat my beer all over the keyboard. Your right that would indeed be worse.....marginally. LoL

edit on 30-5-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Lol, good debating with you tonight fella, and the amusing off topic silliness

I'm going into 'reader' mode now, work, perception of reality stuff, back tomorrow typing, have a good one.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You to Grainofsand have a good night.

Am off to my kip now to count those sheep.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
# it, it's tomorrow now.
If anyone wants to pick any of my posted words apart in this thread, feel free to quote them and I'll respond because I love reasoned robust debate.
I'm surprised so few Corbyn supporters have come out to defend their snivelling king.
I'm crashing now so I invite you to a potential 17 hour period where I won't reply, come on, defend your king lol
I wouldn't trust him to defend our nation against savages who kill gays, or trust him defending us against hostile national forces.
edit on 30.5.2017 by grainofsand because: Typo, goodnight x

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsandThe scumbag has previous form dropping to his knees with a begging mouth for terrorists.

The stupidity of that is ISIS doesn't care. They don't accept anything other than conversion and fighting for their cause.
Kissing butt doesn't mean anything to ISIS.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

The stupidity is that we continue to allow them to exist.

The stupidity is that we had a hand in there creation.

Not to mention the fact that our political leaders and main stream media utilise there horrendous acts of depravity to spread and suit there own agenda.

Catch them and ether deport them to there country of origin with no hope of return. Or if there are the homegrown variety of bastard gaol them for life.

Stands to reason really.
edit on 30-5-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: grainofsandThe scumbag has previous form dropping to his knees with a begging mouth for terrorists.

The stupidity of that is ISIS doesn't care. They don't accept anything other than conversion and fighting for their cause.
Kissing butt doesn't mean anything to ISIS.

Agreed, the particularly vile sect of Islam they follow have been killing people for years before US/UK ever dropped any bombs.
If the UK completely withdrew and instead pumped billions in humanitarian aid to the Middle East those savages would still be killing non-believers.

As others have said, even agreeing with Corbyn to an extent we (the UK) has no business over there in my opinion.
But, they are indoctrinating British Muslims, in Britain througha network of traitor Imams and problem mosques.
That need to be tackled in an aggressive manner without being too chicken # about claims of political correctness.

The problem is real in the UK, and until Corbyn addresses that I'll consider him a snivelling weak leader who I certainly don't want running the country in cahoots with the SNP through a lame coalition government next week.
edit on 31.5.2017 by grainofsand because: Typo

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Catch them and ether deport them to there country of origin with no hope of return. Or if there are the homegrown variety of bastard gaol them for life.

Agreed, and if Corbyn had advocated that instead of or as well as making cheap political capital about UK foreign policy I wouldn't think he was such a slimy weasel. Well not as slimy and weasely as I think he is currently at least.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Edit: Do you not think its weird that we seem to have substituted them fighting each other to us fighting them?

That's got to be saying something, somewhere, on some level deep down. LoL

Missed your edit, but yes, it is telling, but Zelda/May V Merkel would be a fantastic fight

Nah Davros would send herself punch drunk from all that U-turning and end up punching herself in the face. I'd pay good money to see Boris vs Merkel though, he has priors wiping out Germans.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Haha brilliant!
He did the same to some kid in Japan not so long ago as well LMFAO!
I think his problem is he only played rugby at school so forgets its not full contact in football.
I grew up in Wales so I never kicked a round ball at school, only rugby, I'm the same when playing football, pretty crap.
I'll only ever play defence and pass the ball to someone who knows what to do with it...all the while resisting the instinct to rugby tackle the opposing players.

Boris V Merkel?
Hmm, I reckon it'd be crap odds at the bookies, even matched I'd say, but if I had to put my money on one, I think I'd got for Merkel.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Jeremy Corbyn is even better LMAO!

...legs like Bambi lol

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I reckon Boris would make a cracking bruiser, i mean have you seen Baboons fight, they can get pretty dam mental.

And lets face it he probobly fights a whole lot better than he communicates.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Haha true!
And I reckon he would have bullied Corbyn if they had been at the same school together, stolen his lunch money, flushed his head down the toilets, that sort of thing...or worse.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I suppose something to consider is what happens when all this ISIS crap is put to bed.

Are they going to end up sitting around some form of peace table and work out some kind of ground rules regarding future dealings or disarmament?

Will we end up having to release prisoners we have incarcerated for terrorist atrocities, down to similar a act such as the Good Friday Agreement just like we did with the IRA?

Because i for one do not think we should bargain with these swine which inevitably will have to happen if any kind of peace accord is ever to be had.

And i don't think i am the only person who feels this way.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I can't see any form of agreement such as was brokered in Ireland.
The problem of the savage ideology will still exist as it has for hundreds of years. That has to change before there is any chance of negotiation.

How does anyone even negotiate with people who think it's okay to stone others to death, drag them behind trucks, burn and torture, throw off rooftops, all manner of barbaric acts which they believe in the name of their warped interpretation of Islam.

I think there is only one player who can make a difference to this ideology, the oil rich country which sponsors them.
The trouble is we sell billions in arms to that country and turn a blind eye to where they use them.
It's a mess.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Yes Saudi Arabia does seem to present a significant problem.

They do indeed sponsor and fund group such as ISIS, no matter what they claim to the contrary, but then again we have been known to do the same.

The problem, as i see it, is the Western nations and also the rest of the worlds dependence on Oil as a main fuel source.

There are other irons in the fire that fully realised could replace our dependency on gas and oil, but they will never be fully realised whilst there is monies to be had selling the stuff and waging war in the process.

I don't think we should negotiate with them ether, that being said, that's what apposing factions do once the fighting's over.

End of the day through the mentality displayed by ISIS suggest an us or them scenario, which translates to ether we destroy them, or they destroy us. Sounds a lot like the premise to the Highlander movie really "There Can Be Only One".
edit on 31-5-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join