It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbyn: I am not being unpatriotic questioning UK foreign wars after Manchester attack

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: Justoneman

I think it's just about snivelling politicians not having the balls to call the vile ideology out for what it is, a bunch of murderous savages who will kill us regardless of UK/US foreign policy, and simply for being gay or non believers.
The wider Islamic community needs calling out as well for providing the support network through some vile Imams and mosques.
Trump at least calls it what it is, Jeremy Corbyn just wrings his hands like a limp politically correct rag.

I absolutely agree that muslim communities need calling out for what they are, some are sheltering and protecting terrorists and they need to be busted wide open and the full maximum force of our laws enforced upon them. Too much tippy-toing around muslim communities for fear of offending them and this has allowed radicalisation groups and paedophile gangs to flourish freely and with impunity.

Our laws are in place to keep our society civilised and safe to live in for everyone, and if not enforced the criminals take over and civilised society regresses to a writhing snake-pit where decent people are oppressed and abused by criminal-minded unreasonable control-freaks.

The safety and security of our society must come before all else. Without a civilised society to live in we're all screwed.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

isis came out when we killed Ghadaffi, because nobody knew how crazy those people actually were.

Not true , as I said before they were born from the illegal war in Iraq , ISIS stands for The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

All this: "we deserve it because blablabla..." is complete s4ite.

I didn't say we deserved it but we are responsible for it.

If we all got out of the ME, left them to it, apologised, gave millions as compensation, they would still blow us up because we are easy pickings and haven't been islamified yet.

As Pandora discovered you can't put the lid back on the box , we did it now we must deal with it.

If you think that can't be, then please read up on history

Advice you should perhaps take yourself.

Why do you hate your culture and countrymen/women so much?

Is speaking the truth equal to hate now ?
I don't hate my culture or my fellow countrymen I hate the people that got us into this mess , I hate the belief that civilian deaths only matter if the are our own civilians who are dying , a dead child is a dead child regardless of their ethnicity or religion.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Aye, I'm not patriotic myself but don't see why criticising Iraq is unpatriotic. We started a war on a lie, with ill equiped troops and millions died as a result of regime change. We owe it to ourselves, our troops and the world not to repeat those same mistakes. Britain can and should do better.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
I didn't say we deserved it but we are responsible for it.

UK/US foreign policy is not responsible for an ideology that advocates the torture and killing of gay people or the killing of folk who follow a different flavour of Islam.
I assume you are not arguing that UK/US policy created that barbarous mindset in those savages, or are you?

The ideology is to be condemned as vociferously as any crimes committed by UK/US governments, but carry on focusing on that like the sniveling weasel Corbyn.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Absolutely agreed, the UK should never commit the same crimes of bombing needlessly, such as that war criminal Blair did.

Equally, an ideology which advocates killing gay people and non believers should be condemned every time.
UK/US foreign policy did NOT create a mindset of killing and torturing gay people and non believers.
That is something to blame solely on the savages that follow it.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

but carry on focusing on that like the sniveling weasel Corbyn

Only in your mind did he "focus" on it , anyone who bothers to watch the speech can see that is not the case.
Sniveling weasel ? , your political bias is showing again GoS.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Again you sidetracked so I'll repeat the bit you ignored...

UK/US foreign policy is NOT responsible for an ideology that advocates the torture and killing of gay people or the killing of folk who follow a different flavour of Islam.
I assume you are not arguing that UK/US policy created that barbarous mindset in those savages, or are you?

Come on, blame UK/US foreign policy for savages who kill gay people and Yazidis, explain that.

...oh and I'm a mixed bag politically, I support some labour, Conservative, and Lib-dem policies.
I think Corbyn is a snivelling weasel for many reasons, his stance on the IRA, his stance on the Falklands, he's weak in my opinion, and I'd say the same regardless of his political party.

Now, explain away a vile ideology which advocates killin/torturing gay people and non believers.
You blaming UK/US foreign policy for those savages?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

UK/US foreign policy is NOT responsible for an ideology that advocates the torture and killing of gay people or the killing of folk who follow a different flavour of Islam.

No but it is responsible for creating the group that does.

Now, explain away a vile ideology which advocates killin/torturing gay people and non believers.

Why would I do that , I'm not defending Daesh and as far as I can see neither is Corbyn.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The barbarous savages held their views before anything UK/US policy did.
I'm glad you agree.

The murderous ideology is to be condemned equally as much as UK/US government actions.
The traitor Imams in some UK mosques need equal condemnation and calling out, but like the IRA and Argentina, Corbyn hasn't got the guts to address that, just whine about actions carried out by UK/US government.
Remember your beloved Labour bombed Iraq, and it was of course shameful.

The shame now is failing to openly and absolutely condemn an ideology which kills and tortures people regardless of government policy overseas.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

and Corbyn was too chicken # to call out the elephant in the room.

Not chicken. He's pandering for votes, whether he actually believes the nonsense he is spouting.

However, his idea of blaming the UK for terror attacks because of western military actions in Iraq is TREASONOUS because it gives substance and justification to future acts of terrors.

Kuwait asked for assistance in dealing with Saddam Hussein. That's why the west was in Iraq because of Muslim requests for assistance.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

A special kind of special..

Where did ISIS come from. Why do they exist.. Read up on the Pentagon papers. ISIS is a creation made to overthrow Sryia..

Go and do some homework..

I am suprised anyone believes this crap anymore.. Are you really still falling for it..

Wake up.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Again, explain why they kill gay people and non believers? Yazidis didn't bomb them, gay people didn't bomb them.

To answer your question do some research and conclude what role turkey has to play in supporting ISIS..

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Snivelling Corbyn has previous form as well regarding terrorists:
UK Telegraph Newspaper

Jeremy Corbyn blamed one of the IRA’s most notorious bombings on Britain’s “occupation” of Northern Ireland, The Sunday Telegraph can reveal. The Labour leader signed a parliamentary motion just weeks after the 1987 Enniskillen Poppy Day massacre pointing the finger at the UK government.

The bomb, which ripped through a crowd attending a Remembrance Sunday ceremony, killed 11 people and left another 68 injured. The early day motion expressed “horror” at the attack but said violence in Northern Ireland “stems primarily from the long-standing British occupation”.

I wouldn't trust him with defending British interests at all, especially after he advocated ceding sovereignty to Argentina while condemning the action to re-take the islands.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Yes I know about that.
ISIS/Daesh was not created by the west with a specific remit to kill gay people and those who follow any other ideology to them though.
Are you blaming UK/US foreign policy for the ideology of savages? Really?
You sound like you are apologising for barbarous savages, what the # did gay people do to ISIS/Daesh?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Oh just make your point instead of that tired old ATS line of 'do your research', lame as #.
If you have a specific argument to explain away why those savages kill gay people, just make it here instead of the smug 'research' line.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
On the other side of the coin. As long as the British government continues to allow cults like Mormons who threaten people with abduction and promote the violation of children's sexual rights by cult leaders you can't expect God to provide protection from acts of terror.

If you support this kind of brainwashing by cults then your society and its leaders are evil. And people talk about how the Crown retains too much power or is redundant. The Crown should be put back in charge. This immigration problem and Mormon cult problem would be resolved more quickly than with the leftist Parliament. The Crown is part of the Anglican church and therefore they are living their lives in obedience to retain the Holy Spirit. Parliament on the other hand are probably not all in retention of the Holy Spirit. Possibly even some are living an alternative lifestyle, which fosters legislation which allows cults and immigration from 3rd world nations to proliferate. They need the Royal family, Anglican church, and the Holy Spirit back in charge. And the Manchester bombing proves that.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Fact of the matter however remains that these crazy fundamentalist terrorist ISIS scum would never have gained a foothold in our towns, cities, and Muslim communities, if our own nation had not committed to conflict, by proxy or otherwise in these Middle Eastern nations.

ISIS are scum but we did indeed have a hand in there creation, and our security forces and military advisers also armed and trained the bastards in the art of modern day guerrilla warfare.

End of the day both sides of our political parties will simply play ISIS and the belligerent acts of aggression they perpetrate to suite there own political agenda.

edit on 30-5-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Miracula2

I wouldn't trust him with defending British interests at all, especially after he advocated ceding sovereignty to Argentina while condemning the action to re-take the islands.

I'm not even British and I don't trust him.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Fact of the matter however remains that these crazy fundamentalist terrorist ISIS scum would never have gained a foothold in our towns, cities, and Muslim communities, if our own nation had not committed to conflict, by proxy or otherwise in these Middle Eastern nations.

Again, you missed another important point, fact of the matter is ISIS would have no chance getting a foothold in the UK without the underground network of support from traitor Imams and some problem mosques.
Yeah, nothing to see here, move along, it's all the fault of UK/US foreign policy that their ideology is one which kills gay people and non-believers.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
I'm not even British and I don't trust him.

You are right not to...

The Jerusalem Post

Jewish community leaders in Great Britain expressed shock and outrage Monday after it was revealed over the weekend that UK Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn had attended a ceremony honoring a Palestinian terrorist partly responsible for the 1972 Munich killing of Israeli Olympians.

Corbyn, who is currently campaigning to become Britain’s next prime minister, reportedly traveled to Tunisia in October 2014 to visit the grave of Atef Bseiso, the former head of intelligence for the Palestine Liberation Organization and direct accomplice involved in the Munich terrorist attack.

The scumbag has previous form dropping to his knees with a begging mouth for terrorists.
edit on 30.5.2017 by grainofsand because: Quote issues

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join