It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi complains Trump not visiting countries in alphabetical order

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She's the queen of the libtards - waddaya expect? Lateral thinking and logic? LOL

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

In some ways I think an opportunity was missed by President Trump. His first visit should have been to Moscow simply for the glory of watching people like Pelosi and Schumer suffer apoplectic strokes. The reactions would have been glorious.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
She says stupidest things and an entire cities population proudly claims... THAT'S MY CANDIDATE

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

That would be her campaign promise. Anything else would require sitting down and working something out that sounds plausible which might also resonate with the people. But there is that four letter word in there--work. Plus caring about people...it is Pelosi after all.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

He is waiting until cleared...Then photo ops on Red Square and Lenin's glass coffin with a thumbs up.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: xuenchen
Just to play devil's advocate here, I don't think she's actually demanding alphabetical order visiting.
Her thought, surely, is that there are NO good reasons for giving Saudi Arabia priority- as if to say "...not even alphabetical reasons, so he can't claim that excuse".

PS In fact, in the video, she mentions with approval the fact that previous recent Presidents went to Canada or Mexico first.

Like 3 people will read this the other will just go with the LIBERALS EVIL AND STUPID that (and I am SURE we are all shocked who posted another liberal hate thread where the truth doesnt hold up to the title and OP) xuenchen posts.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Left, right, whatever. Honestly. Both sides know pelosi aint all there. You are not a pelosi lover. If you are paid shill, support someone else cuz your wasting your time. Pelosi goes on tv every week making herself look dumb. There is no denying that whatever side of the aisle you sit on. Just be honest and realistic.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

Left, right, whatever. Honestly. Both sides know pelosi aint all there. You are not a pelosi lover. If you are paid shill, support someone else cuz your wasting your time. Pelosi goes on tv every week making herself look dumb. There is no denying that whatever side of the aisle you sit on. Just be honest and realistic.

Why the hell would you think I am a paid shill for pointng out that nearly every poster in this thread didnt read the story or understand it beyond the false title and op?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Idreamofme

Why the hell would you think I am a paid shill for pointng out that nearly every poster in this thread didnt read the story or understand it beyond the false title and op?

i watched the video of her saying these things. its pretty much right on point and im not sure how u can defend her. shes quite special.
edit on 27-5-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join