It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi complains Trump not visiting countries in alphabetical order

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra
I thought that not being an American Democrat was probably enough insurance to allow me to get away with it.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

2 reasons....

A good case for fixing gerrymandering by using a neutral agency to draw up districts so that both sides provide fairer election results instead of relying on gerrymandering to insure their win.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: xuenchen

2 reasons....

A good case for fixing gerrymandering by using a neutral agency to draw up districts so that both sides provide fairer election results instead of relying on gerrymandering to insure their win.

Especially the areas under water.

"I'm proud to vote for Nancy !"

edit on May-26-2017 by xuenchen because: crawcoil

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ya know, I used to be a democrat, a centrist one but still a democrat. There's actually things I agree about with that party when it came to what they used to support, free speech, tolerance, etc.

But here we are many months after the election and they have yet to admit why they lost and worse, have offered zero solutions to the problems plaguing America. They have no platform other than to bitch and moan about everything Trump. It's the intellect of three year olds. I'm hungry! Feed me! I want my toys! No, other toys! Change my diaper! Change it faster! I wanna watch tv! No idiot, Sesame Street! And on and on.

With all the crap going on in America, instead of creating a new platform and offering solutions one of the leading Dems is complaining about the order of countries visited. It's insane.

And the lefty sheep have followed that lead. They don't offer any solutions here on ATS either. All it is is Trump is mean, Trump's orange, Trump's incompetent, Trump hasn't done a good thing in his life, yada yada. Those aren't arguments. They're temper tantrums. They're emotional outrage. I hate Timmy, he stole my tricycle!!! Timmy's an idiot! Timmy's and ugly face.

That's what we're witnessing.
edit on 26-5-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

fact, in the video, she mentions with approval the fact that previous recent Presidents went to Canada or Mexico first.

⬆️ Both countries that have had their fill of him already....

It's just fine that he went to Arabia, Saudi.
edit on 26-5-2017 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Pelosi actually seems to stand-up for the president in regards to criticizing him in certain situations and you focus on the alphabetical comment?

No she didn't,

She wants it done here which plays to the lefts base,

Instead of foreign lands where NO ONE watches it, and they can't even vote.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Pelosi actually seems to stand-up for the president in regards to criticizing him in certain situations and you focus on the alphabetical comment?

do u not see the hypocrisy though? she says she wont criticize the presidents trip abroad then goes on to criticize the presidents trip abroad...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Hahahaha!!! I dont even hate democrats anymore. They are just pure entertainment now.

Hahahaha

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Is she for real with this? It doesn't matter where Trump goes first, he has had a lot of leaders come to our country, it seems like he has hosted a lot more foreign leaders here than any other president has in the first year.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Maybe there will be a coded message in the list of countries:

Saudi Arabia
Uganda
Canada
Kuwait
Italy
Taiwan
Uruguay
Portugal
Cambodia
Luxemborg
Indonesia
Nigeria
Tunisia
Oman
Norway

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Wow...we dodged a yuuuuge bullet when she was Speaker of the House that nothing happened to Obama and Biden.
Complete Leftist retard.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

She looks like the drunk matriarch of the Bluth family on Arrested Development.

I think she is drunk 24/7. She is getting a pickle brain.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Is she for real with this? It doesn't matter where Trump goes first, he has had a lot of leaders come to our country, it seems like he has hosted a lot more foreign leaders here than any other president has in the first year.

If he went to Saudi Arabia last he'd be accused of being anti-Islamic.

That's the cool thing about lefties. They'll argue either side of the coin depending on their feelings at the moment.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Wow...we dodged a yuuuuge bullet when she was Speaker of the House that nothing happened to Obama and Biden.
Complete Leftist retard.

I here by nominate Nutsy Pelosi for the DNC Presidential candidacy for 2020.
Xuenchen, what should her catch phrase be?

Maybe, " I do stuff alphabetically. AHHH Brahahahaha Chaaa Deeerf...
edit on V232017Fridaypm31America/ChicagoFri, 26 May 2017 17:23:28 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

My Presidency, you have to vote for it to see what's in it.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

She looks like the drunk matriarch of the Bluth family on Arrested Development.

I think she is drunk 24/7. She is getting a pickle brain.

Perhaps it's hypoxia from visiting a majority of her constituents.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Violater1

My Presidency, you have to vote for it to see what's in it.

Oh sh!p, that's hilarious.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

That is a frightening thought.

The current one isn't a whole lot better, though... Pence *shudder*, Ryan *oh, god forbid*, and Orrin Hatch *isn't he dead, yet?** Quite the triumvirate there...**brrrrr**

President Pelosi... Has a certain end of the world cachet to it, doesn't it??

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Isn't that the case with all elected officials? What they say during the campaign is seldom what we get in the aftermath...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I have refrained from commenting on humanity because humanity encompasses such a variety of people that to generalize would be a disservice.

But I think I can safely say that every single solitary person who voted for Pelosi is a drooling, stinking, inbred moron.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join