It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi complains Trump not visiting countries in alphabetical order

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Democrat power house Nancy Pelosi is whining about Trump's trip overseas !

In her tirade, she complains about the trip of countries not being done in alphabetical order.

People will listen and shake their heads along with her.

She is very serious with this !!

Has Nancy Pelosi completely lost her mind? Or does she just have to complain about everything President Trump does?

During a press briefing on Thursday, the House Minority Leader criticized the president’s choice of visiting Saudi Arabia first during his inaugural foreign trip.

“I thought it was unusual for the President of the United States to go to Saudi Arabia first. Saudi Arabia!” Pelosi said.

“It wasn’t even alphabetical. I mean, Saudi Arabia.”

"Hmmmm"

edit on May-26-2017 by xuenchen because: crawcoilunchained

+5 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Congress is so useless it's not even funny... it really isn't.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Agreed...but Pelosi takes useless to an extreme.

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Maybe Trump was thinking: Arabia, Saudi

So at least its in the A's Nancy, does that make you feel better.

Term limits Please!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Wow. Looks like her mental health is declining. Could someone please force her into early retirement. Who voted for these people? It's not even funny anymore this is just sad and depressing.

+1 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
A perfect example of someone who should of been taken out to pasture a long time ago.

I don't think I've ever seen her articulate a proper thought yet. How does she manage to do her job?

link   

She looks like the drunk matriarch of the Bluth family on Arrested Development.

link   

how did this crazy lady even get in congress? is she in one a elected position that we can vote someone else in to take over eventually or is this one of them lifer jobs? we need to get term limits for every government jobs so we can replace the evil tyranny going on in the USA. I'm Sure this ignorant lady is just a lacky for someone else. but she has to go.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Pelosi exemplifies idiocracy.

Alphabetical order.

It's sad she writes legislation.
edit on 26-5-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Just to play devil's advocate here, I don't think she's actually demanding alphabetical order visiting.
Her thought, surely, is that there are NO good reasons for giving Saudi Arabia priority- as if to say "...not even alphabetical reasons, so he can't claim that excuse".

PS In fact, in the video, she mentions with approval the fact that previous recent Presidents went to Canada or Mexico first.

edit on 26-5-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
In other news. Nancy Pelosi cracks NP-hard and breaks the internet. All we had to do was alphabetize the nodes this whole time!

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-5-2017 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
He is going in alphabetical order, Cyrillic order, but yeah.

Thanks for the lulz Nancy, I didnt know she went into Stand-Up

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
two words
TERM LIMITS

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Just to play devil's advocate here, I don't think she's actually demanding alphabetical order visiting.
Her thought, surely, is that there are NO good reasons for giving Saudi Arabia priority- as if to say "...not even alphabetical reasons, so he can't clam that excuse".

PS In fact, in the video, she mentions with approval the fact that previous recent Presidents went to Canada or Mexico first.

But that's not as fun and its Friday

You are probably right, but still she is just criticizing because she has to criticize something Trump does every day. With Islamic terrorism being a pretty big current issue, I think it was a pretty good pick for a first visit.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: luke1212

how did this crazy lady even get in congress? is she in one a elected position that we can vote someone else in to take over eventually or is this one of them lifer jobs? we need to get term limits for every government jobs so we can replace the evil tyranny going on in the USA. I'm Sure this ignorant lady is just a lacky for someone else. but she has to go.

2 reasons....

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
You guys need recall legislation.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi and other dingbats on "both sides" of the aisle is a good enough reason for term limits if you ask me.

Wanting Term Limits though is like asking the crooks to police them self.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Her thought, surely, is that there are NO good reasons for giving Saudi Arabia priority- as if to say "...not even alphabetical reasons, so he can't claim that excuse".

Playing devils advocate in a republican backslapping thread is a gamble.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Pelosi actually seems to stand-up for the president in regards to criticizing him in certain situations and you focus on the alphabetical comment?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Nancy Pelosi should know better than going around targeting people with disabilities ... lock her up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join