It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A gift, a request, a question

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: graceunderpressure

Thank You. I'll join the others in the chorus of "miracles happen and I hope one does for you too", beyond that I would just like to thank you for being a member of this community.

Best to you and yours and all that you care about.

-Mark...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Wow, many thanks for all the heartfelt replies & PMs. I am humbled by your caring and understanding.

'Having some good days, interspersed with all the weirdness. 'Fell in the kitchen yesterday and realized I was lying with my head in the dog's water bowl, so that was *new.* But today, the corticosteroids have kicked in and I have a rampant -- albeit false -- sense of physical well-being. It's a foggy morning in my part of the Bay Area. We've lit some candles and I'm listening to the cat snore from his padded wine crate. Everything is alright.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Hi Grace... my worst fear when it comes to dying is dying slowly and being helpless to end it. Such as being completely paralyzed, in a hospital, dying, aware of everything but unable to act. Several very close friends have instructions and the means to end my life in that situation.

I am hoping you can come back to this thread and update us as on how you are doing for as long as you can. And maybe someone you trust can come on and notify us when you pass.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

You have painted a warm picture Grace.
( except the dog bowl bit lol ! )

I do hope your positive attitude ( such a spot on screen name ) coupled with all the power of the greater conciousness and we at ATS can help you on this part of your journey.

Plrase keep us up to date.
Even if you feel like no one cares ... because there are lots that do.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hello, grace. I.just want to say thank you for these words your encouragements here, and I gladly accept your gift and will continue to do my best...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Grace, what a beautiful and inspiring spirit you are! I would have asked the very same of people... to be kinder to each other, to make a difference in each others lives. You are courageous and inspiring dear lady. I wish you much love, light and peace. I believe as someone else mentioned, that this life is but a transition and that we go on to something better when we leave here.

I am filled with so much love for you right now. That is what really matters in life...love for one another. I will be here along with the rest of your ATS family for as long as you need us, we will be here. Hugs!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Safe journey Grace and make sure to save me a good seat (by the bar) on the other side!

I want to go out doing a 100mph whilst being chased by the jealous husbands of the Swedish Bikini Team!

Worst way? Fading away slowly in the corner of an old folks nursing home immune to the smells of wee and disinfectant.
Gx
edit on 29-5-2017 by Gordi The Drummer because: Spelling

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Driving tiddles ... you are going to live forever !

Oh noes !

Ed: Grace ... tiddles is Gordi' s 1901 morris minor ... it has around 3 hp. ( when it's warm. )
edit on 29-5-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Somehow or other I feel this enormous wave of love for you. Tears too.
Thank you for your gift and request. I will remember the things you've said here.

edit: I remember when you had that avatar with the little critter who's eyes would grow really big! That was the cutest thing....
edit on 5/29/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
Driving tiddles ... you are going to live forever !
Oh noes !

Ed: Grace ... tiddles is Gordi' s 1901 morris minor ... it has around 3 hp. ( when it's warm. )

True story that!
(Apart from the date... oh, and the 3 hp (I think it would struggle to get up that high!)
Oh, and seeing as I am in Scotland.... what does "warm" mean??
G

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I am crying like a baby.

Not for me. No. No.
But out of gratitude. Gratitude that I have encountered such amazing beings here.
I am reading threads and posts of people sharing bare bone, terrifying life experiences, and wonderful heartfelt, warm, caring comments.
You are all so amazing, and I get to be a drop in the ocean of your compassion. Thank you.
Oh and you request Grace. To be alone in those last moments would be my greatest fear.

edit on 29-5-2017 by WalkInSilence because: pooh

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I have an overwhelming urge to show Grace my "Tiddles" now!!

Yeah Baybeee!!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I am sure that will bring a smile ! 👍

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I hope to be as strong as you someday.

As far as dying, I have an unreasonable fear of being clipped to death with nail clippers slowly. Had a nightmare about it once, and its stuck with me.

I hope my enemies aren't reading this.

(post by akaSAM removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I've been thinking about you the last few days. Please be careful not to have another fall. If it's a balance thing, those four-prong canes help with that. (Like Frazier's Dad used.)

Take the best care!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You turn around, shine
Sometimes, wild muses ramble
A bright day -- happy
edit on 1/6/17 by argentus because: spellin'

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Grace, I sincerely hope that you get your miracle. I've read some of your past posts to get to know who you are a little, and you are truly a wonderful person.

sending *hugs* and love to you.

Peace and tranquility

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Leaving a sweet kitty in here for you. Thinking of you Sweetheart.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

How we feel when you're not visiting.

Drop us line or two when you can.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join