It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS chief: If you knew what I knew about terror, you’d ‘never leave the house’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

So living in fear is the answer? Is that the American way?

Nope, this isn't the America I grew up in. People freaking out about what "might, possibly" happen. Cowering in fear is not what we should do. We should be defiant in the face of terrorism. The minute we change our daily routine, the moment we run in fear, or cower...that is the moment they already won.

Sorry, I won't cower or fear "terror." I have a better chance of dying in a thunderstorm. I refuse to give up my liberty for the appearance of security....that invites martial law...and martial law smacks of fascism, despotism and the Russian brand of communism.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Wonder if he has a group of armed to the teeth security that coddles him like a baby lamb?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Sorry, I won't cower or fear "terror." I have a better chance of dying in a thunderstorm. I refuse to give up my liberty for the appearance of security....that invites martial law...and martial law smacks of fascism, despotism and the Russian brand of communism.

You mean give up more liberty?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

A frightening statement.

We should ignore that though and allow in more Muslim refugees.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
the goal of terrorism is to frighten those not affected by it.
If that happens, they win, and puppies die. I like puppies, so I refuse to be afraid of what "might" happen.

But I will make one iron clad, no bull# guarantee. NOBODY gets out alive. NOBODY.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Great, here comes the toilet cams.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Great, here comes the toilet cams.

they didn't tell you?

We've had them since '88. BTW, nice buns!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
What an outlandish steaming pile of fear mongering bovine scatology..he can suck it..suck it hard.

Only a stumbling child would be frightened by this.
edit on 26-5-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
If you knew what I knew....

ROFL.

Spill the beans so we all can know what you know

Fear sells

What a jackass.

Yeah but one of these days the terrorists are going to pull off a big one using WMD and take out a city. It surely is going to happen. That Homeland man probably is aware of this. It only takes 1 out of 1.7 billion to do this and there's a lot more than 1 plotting things right now.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Lets let liberal judges with no access to intelligence shut down the Presidents legal authority to protect our borders though, cause he offends them personally.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Our UK security bods have been saying the same thing for a few years. I'd be very, very surprised if your boy Kelly here was the first to have said in the States.

Why didn't he just yell BOOOO into the camera?

I sometimes feel like we're little kids at a haunted house. Every frigging closet has some asshole jumping out to yell "Boo!!"

"Threat level critical. We're on orange alert. The Russians are screwing with us. The Muslims want to take over. Beware the Libs are coming. Look out for those Alt-rights. They're after your job. Don't go out at night, you'll be mugged and maybe murdered. Your kids aren't safe. The world's warming up. The Doomsday Clock is 2 minutes to midnight!! Don't panic, but panic!!!"

So much BS. The news channels are a sewer delivering its load into our ears and eyes.

edit on 5.26.2017 by Kandinsky because: Misspelling

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

All by design.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

n other words is this out of the ordinary?

No it's not out of the ordinary.

The west has been dealing with this snip for over 40 years.

The increase is due to two things.

The 24/7 media and the internets.

Radicalization at the speed of now.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

You mean give up more liberty?

That's what everyone else seems to want...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

There is truth to that. We train for some things that dont make the papers. But, their potential to happen is real...and we should honestly be frightened just going out our doors or riding down a freeway....

But dont dwell on it too much...it can make you crazy....I gotta believe good will triumph over evil in the end. We have to live our lives and not let it consume us.

MS
1st Responder
EMT/ERT, Advanced Disaster Life Support
Dept of Homeland Security, Region 2 South
edit on 26-5-2017 by mysterioustranger because: oops

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Here's a thought.
Fire that guy, make what he knows public.
Let the public decide what to do about it.

Reality TV at it's finest. I'll take 10 percent of the profits. 40 percent is to be made available to the crew for enacting the reaction, giving the audience expensive options for dealing with the problems.
Then 40 percent goes to improving the country- what my taxes are supposed to do... And ten percent goes to making sure that 40 percent isn't squandered like my taxes actually are.

Then we'll see who is scared.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
If he's that worried, there are only a few possibilities that come to my mind.

1) He is completely inept and failed to keep a hard line on the threat.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) The information doesn't fit the current MSM narrative, aka "Every Muslim is a potential terrorist".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3) He is completely speaking out of his ass and trying to raise money.

Personally, I believe that the lines are a bit blurry.

edit on 27-5-2017 by ventian because: formatting

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Obvious question- Why does he leave the house himself?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Obvious question- Why does he leave the house himself?

Because he knows where and when the next false flag terror attack is going to be.

When the power brokers / .01%ers get hit 'then' I will believe that an attack is real.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Bull #! I'm packing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join