It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearly, Russia Rigged Montana Election

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: whywhynot

I'm not sure what you're saying or why you're calling me Marion Barry.

But the fact that this assault charge had little effect on the election is because 70% of the votes were already sent in early voting and can't be changed. No Russian theories or other stupid fictions need be made up to account for the guy winning.

You're wasting your time.

It must be all knowing and all seeing but prepare for many more Dem losses. LOL

The Dems could have had some good PR out of the Montana result of they had not ginned up their support in terms of winning. They turned a win into a loss, PR wise. The truth is that in 3 special elections they have gained around 8 points, despite losing 2 of them. They seem so fixated on anti-Trump that they are losing the message... whoever is running the communications for their party is an idiot. I would be pushing the net gains and I would have never raised hopes for a victory in Montana.
edit on 26/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I read that to be that Marion Barry got elected after being involved with all kinds of shady people. He was even smoking crack a lot which the recording of him getting stoned on a class one drug was played for the people who then elected him anyway. But, deflect away cause that analogy apparently made you feel 'UN-comfortable" or so I would think....

You are fight but the really ridiculous part, he was mayor (dem) of Washington DC when he was busted for doing crack, he served his prison term and then the voters of DC voted him back in. LOL

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

My anger is the result of actually trying to discuss topics that are important because they all tie back into what's going on in the bigger picture. But when I do, I then get attacked by so many other members here using lame tactics that all of us already know and know we shouldn't use in honest debate. Or just personal attacks or jokes or whatever.

That's not why I came here and I thought you people were here in an honest way. But you don't seem to be at all.

I'm not trying to insult anyone so I'd rather not go into detail. But you know what I mean.

When and why did this all happen to so many people here??? Regardless of partisanship, it's like all basic respect has gone and everything is just a f*cking joke now and the arguments are absurd and the partisanship is out of control too.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

My anger is the result of actually trying to discuss topics that are important because they all tie back into what's going on in the bigger picture. But when I do, I then get attacked by so many other members here using lame tactics that all of us already know and know we shouldn't use in honest debate. Or just personal attacks or jokes or whatever.

That's not why I came here and I thought you people were here in an honest way. But you don't seem to be at all.

I'm not trying to insult anyone so I'd rather not go into detail. But you know what I mean.

When and why did this all happen to so many people here??? Regardless of partisanship, it's like all basic respect has gone and everything is just a f*cking joke now and the arguments are absurd and the partisanship is out of control too.

It's takes both sides to make that happen. Look at the threads - most of the partisan stuff is kicked of by some absurd anti-Trump or pro-Trump thread. It's only going downhill from there. Bottom line is that non serious discussion is met with a non serious response. The problem is that it's been like it for a solid 18 months. I am not sure even a well balanced thread on the merits/shortcomings of the current administration would end up as anything other than another bloodbath.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: whywhynot

But the fact that this assault charge had little effect on the election is because 70% of the votes were already sent in early voting and can't be changed. No Russian theories or other stupid fictions need be made up to account for the guy winning.

You're wasting your time.

It must be all knowing and all seeing but prepare for many more Dem losses. LOL

The Dems could have had some good PR out of the Montana result of they had not ginned up their support in terms of winning. They turned a win into a loss, PR wise. The truth is that in 3 special elections they have gained around 8 points, despite losing 2 of them. They seem so fixated on anti-Trump that they are losing the message... whoever is running the communications for theirwere party is an idiot. I would be pushing the net gains and I would have never raised hopes for a victory in Montana.
They were counting too
Much on the votes of Bernie loving communists from MSU 😆

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: mOjOm

No. I'm not.

I've been in a personal position to have seen what dicks the press are from much, much earlier than this, but it has gotten a lot worse.

Trust me, the national press has zero, none, nada, zilch respect for the people they interview and even less if they have reason to think themselves superior in some way.

So it should be allowed to just start violently assaulting them so nobody needs to answer difficult questions then???

Because that is what you're saying here.

You're not actually giving me a valid answer. You're trying to justify assaulting someone for persistently asking questions of an official. Which is a good thing. People who are screwing people over and rigging the system don't want to answer for themselves. So I'm glad someone is in their face demanding answers. Drop the partisanship and reverse the situation and you'd be saying the same thing.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I'm not trying to insult anyone so I'd rather not go into detail.

So you're saying that you haven't directly insulted at least several people in this thread already?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So you're saying that you haven't directly insulted at least several people in this thread already?

To be honest, I am kinda special.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

So you are really positing that there was some election funny business going on here from the outside ( meaning what.,.. Russians?) Are you serious?

No stupid, that is the topic. Although, it's tongue in cheek and not to be taken seriously.

My point is this whole thing is just pointless. We know why he won and it had nothing to do with anything. What we do know is that there were in fact many people who wanted to change their vote after this happened. But we also know it was too late. Nothing could be changed anyway.

Making this whole thread just a big circle jerk of all you anti-left trolls gathering together to talk sh*t, make up theories that are just retarded, then patting yourselves on the back for it. All while acting smug and thinking how clever you are.

But it's not even clever and I don't know what you're so smug about being that what you're doing is so obvious to begin with.

Is there some prize being awarded for dickhead of the week? I get that this is the mud pit, but damn, pretend you can act like you have the manners of at least a #ing 12 year old.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm sure maybe I might have.

But I was talking about in that specific post. That I didn't want to elaborate on what I was talking about because I'm trying not to offend anyone. Especially since for the moment we seem to be able to talk honestly for once.

But it seems like that isn't going to last long.

I'm trying to communicate with some of you on a neutral level here.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

On this thread, I will only say that it seemed obvious to me from the headline that this was not a serious thread from the start.

If you want a serious discussion of the Montana outcome, there is another thread about how early voting, a darling of Democrats in many places, suddenly came back to bite them this time.

I would imagine that is a more serious discussion worth having on this topic and it's in another thread.

Are you principally opposed to some thread that just aren't terribly serious and do poke fun at the conspiracy memes of the day (yes, I do consider the Trump/Russia thing to be a completely fabricated conspiracy).

As far as my low opinion of the press, mine dates back to treatment my family received at the hands of the national press during the days surrounding the OKC Bombing just do you know I am not lying or making up my general press antipathy. They lacked respect even then.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No. I'm not.

I've been in a personal position to have seen what dicks the press are from much, much earlier than this, but it has gotten a lot worse.

Trust me, the national press has zero, none, nada, zilch respect for the people they interview and even less if they have reason to think themselves superior in some way.

So it should be allowed to just start violently assaulting them so nobody needs to answer difficult questions then???

Because that is what you're saying here.

You're not actually giving me a valid answer. You're trying to justify assaulting someone for persistently asking questions of an official. Which is a good thing. People who are screwing people over and rigging the system don't want to answer for themselves. So I'm glad someone is in their face demanding answers. Drop the partisanship and reverse the situation and you'd be saying the same thing.

Maybe we should not get so hyped up about two blokes having a scuffle. That is all it was. One annoyed the other and provoked a response. We could go into the laws and make this sound really bad if we really want to, but is it?

I can think of worse things than 2 blokes having a 10 second fight. I have heard so much hysteria on it, like an attack on the press overall, or it being Trumps fault because he says mean things and everyone copies him. I mean seriously, what kind of world of we living in when two guys can't duke it out a bit after a disagreement?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I see. You mean more like you???

Don't act like your such a wonderful guy. I've read your posts too and you're no prize man.

So f*ck off.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

He won because people in Montana aren't afraid of guns. Strangely though a native Montanan Quist claims to be for the second amendment yet doesn't seem to know the difference between a hunting rifle and an assault weapon, which even half of ATS knows since there were threads on this regularly. Maybe he just forgot due to his singing career in Nashville.

Wait, the people here, unless they are from Cali are expert marksmen and even these new age women here can be mistaken for Annie Oakley. We do know the difference, but an outsider might not.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

To be honest, I am kinda special.

You are.
...now stop chewing on your shoe.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

He already had it in the bag.

Yes, because the Russians put the fix in, duh.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

No, I am not and never have said I did. I only pointed out that in some places, this kind of scuffle is viewed differently than it is in others. You don't have to like that anymore than I do, but it won't change that.

It's one thing to want answers, but it's another thing to act like a complete dick in trying to force the answer you want out of someone who hasn't given it to you.

Sometimes, the answer is no and you have to live with that. It won't change wanting the answer anymore than it changes the answer given. But continuing to aggressively shove something in a person's face and demand they keep answering the question they either refused to answer or gave you an answer you didn't want then to give you ... it's bratty and childish.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I'm NOT talking about just this one topic. I don't think you're getting what I'm saying and I'm not doing a good job of saying what I'm wanting to say, or ask here I guess.

I guess, nevermind.

I gave it a shot. But it's not gonna happen and I doubt I can type it all out so I'll make sense.

Plus I can see already that this is going to get ugly again anyway. So forget it. I'm done with it.

(I forget the NOT in that first sentence.)
edit on 26-5-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I'm sure I'm a nasty person, but I don't call those who I don't agree with "stupid". When that happens, it kind of shows you aren't really smart enough to be in the discussion in the first place.

You might want to take a page from the Montana Republican handbook and APOLOGIZE instead of further proveing you are the most deserving of the coveted award I mentioned earlier.

Have a super weekend.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

. . . it seemed obvious to me from the headline that this was not a serious thread from the start

It seems obvious to me from your attempt to discredit the serious nature of this thread that you are a Russian agent of influence.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join