It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearly, Russia Rigged Montana Election

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is how sissified we've become as a country when two guys can't even have a fight without some people pissing themselves in horror.

You know ... every time the topic of Civil War comes up, I remark that the mood in the country isn't quite there yet because we haven't gotten to the point where we have people beating each other senseless in the well of the House.

But maybe this incident shows we have actually reached that point. Right now, I can't see how anyone can deny that Republicans and the press are one two sides of the current ideological divide.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: IAMTAT

By all means. Keep pushing your retarded Russian theory if you want.

I'm not stopping you.

Only Nazis don't believe in retarded RUSSIAN theories.
So there.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

That isn't even how it works and everyone knows that.
I would hazard-a-guess that only about 20% of Americans understand or are even remotely aware of US political processes - the remainder don't care and look at the world through naive eyes insofar that all the info they get, retain and regurgitate comes for the TV.

On twitter last week, a confirmed member (blue tick) wanted Hillary and the Democrats reinstated upon Trump going to prison (apparently he's going to prison with all of his family and everyone currently in the government). I read crap like this almost on a daily basis.

Now, you and I and Horus know the political process but that still has not stopped folks from wishing away the Constitution because Trump evokes 'feelings'

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: mOjOm

So you are really positing that there was some election funny business going on here from the outside ( meaning what.,.. Russians?) Are you serious?

No stupid, that is the topic. Although, it's tongue in cheek and not to be taken seriously.

My point is this whole thing is just pointless. We know why he won and it had nothing to do with anything. What we do know is that there were in fact many people who wanted to change their vote after this happened. But we also know it was too late. Nothing could be changed anyway.

Making this whole thread just a big circle jerk of all you anti-left trolls gathering together to talk sh*t, make up theories that are just retarded, then patting yourselves on the back for it. All while acting smug and thinking how clever you are.

But it's not even clever and I don't know what you're so smug about being that what you're doing is so obvious to begin with.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The media is just an aspect of the democrat party.

To think that they are impartial, unbiased, noble, truth-telling entities is almost as foolish as not knowing that the Russians rigged yet another election!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Russians aren't retarded.

Well, some may be. But we use the terms, "disabled" or "challenged" now.

I didn't call the Russians retarded.

I said the Russian Theory is retarded.

You would know that if you weren't also retarded. Excuse me, disabled.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I'm "Special".

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

You sound as though you're still angry... were you hoping for some good news from Montana?
edit on 26/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

You are so easily triggered.

Chill bro, chill.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Trust me, I'm in no way suggesting that most people aren't clueless about the system and how it works. Americans for the most part are completely single minded, thinking mostly about their own genitals and the next sports event. I would never say otherwise.

But as you say, we're on ATS. People here know perhaps slightly more than the rest about how things work, usually. So why treat them like idiots??? Why speak to them in such a way when it's not honest to do so??

Don't you realize that makes you look bad??? (I'm using 'you' in a general way, not specific to you personally.)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I'm "Special".

Yes, I believe you are.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

We do?

I'm not sure we do know that. Montana operates differently. A squabble like this is viewed differently in some parts of the country than it is in others.

Additionally, let's be plain. Reporters don't tend to treat their gotcha targets with respect. How long do you expect people to keep their cool when being asked the same question over and over with a recorder or microphone shoved into their face? You can even see it on the prime time shows. The reporter asks a question, receives an answer he or she doesn't like and proceeds to keep asking the *same* question as if he or she will get a better answer or the answer he or she wants be dint of wearing the interview target down.

It's like my son asking me over and over after I've said "no" as if it will change the answer.

Does it excuse the response this one got? No, but I don't think I'm alone in recognizing the degradation in behavior on the part of reporters either. The way they were going, something like this was bound to happen. They are abusing their press freedom to get away with behaving like total jerks and they should reign themselves in.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Also to saneone....

I'm not triggered and no I wasn't hoping for anything from Montana.

I'm actually interested in why so many of you act "this" way here now. I know I don't need to explain what that means since you all know what I mean.

I mean aren't you interested in discussing things like intelligent adults and in a serious way about what's going on???

Sure it's fun to gang up and make jokes and cyber harass others. Call them stupid names and make fun of them for what they believe and all that.

But is that it??

It's getting to the point where it seems most of you really are just paid shills or something. Everything is an assault on the Left, it's all Pro-Trump 24/7, insults and deflections. I mean nobody is that partisan honestly. So why do you do it?? What's the point of it and are you concerned at all about what's happening to this country??? Are you even Americans at all??? (Not you UK, obviously you have other interests as has been discussed already.)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

He won because people in Montana aren't afraid of guns. Strangely though a native Montanan Quist claims to be for the second amendment yet doesn't seem to know the difference between a hunting rifle and an assault weapon, which even half of ATS knows since there were threads on this regularly. Maybe he just forgot due to his singing career in Nashville.
edit on 26-5-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Heck, Democrats might even have half a chance if people felt like they had some independence. About the only really independent Democrat left is Joe Manchin. All the others talk a good game to get elected and vote straight crazy line once they hit Congress. If you want to know what they are going to do, pay attention to what San Fran wants.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Heck, Democrats might even have half a chance if people felt like they had some independence. About the only really independent Democrat left is Joe Manchin. All the others talk a good game to get elected and vote straight crazy line once they hit Congress. If you want to know what they are going to do, pay attention to what San Fran wants.
You should see who was Steve Daines opponent...a real winner....super radical even most Democrats aren't that nuts.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Also to saneone....

I'm not triggered and no I wasn't hoping for anything from Montana.

I'm actually interested in why so many of you act "this" way here now. I know I don't need to explain what that means since you all know what I mean.

I mean aren't you interested in discussing things like intelligent adults and in a serious way about what's going on???

Sure it's fun to gang up and make jokes and cyber harass others. Call them stupid names and make fun of them for what they believe and all that.

But is that it??

It's getting to the point where it seems most of you really are just paid shills or something. Everything is an assault on the Left, it's all Pro-Trump 24/7, insults and deflections. I mean nobody is that partisan honestly. So why do you do it?? What's the point of it and are you concerned at all about what's happening to this country??? Are you even Americans at all??? (Not you UK, obviously you have other interests as has been discussed already.)

Seriously though, this is just an ironic thread to highlight the absurdity of the overplayed Russian narrative, no more no less. I don't think it is particularly serious, although it has branched into the 'body slam' which is not that serious either.

Democrats seem to keep setting themselves up for failure - maybe driven out of false hope, I don't know... Montana was a long shot, but the liberal media tried to make it into a razor thin race.

The jokes are really not that serious either - it's just you have been really angry for the past couple of days. I am personally interesting in a serious discussion, but some of the stuff being hurled out is not worth a serious discussion, only humour.
edit on 26/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hey, that's called being a politician and being responsible for the lives of thousands of people who put you in office. If you can't handle being questioned about WTF is going on, then don't run for office.

At what point have you decided to coddle the politicians all of a sudden and not want clear answers to questions which involve the world around you???

You're literally making excuses for the assault on someone by a newly elected official now. I don't get it. I really don't.

You also think it's funny to make fun of people who are concerned about what's going on. I mean you and I are around the same age and I think you'd agree that for some time now sh*t has been f*cked up and all of this is just making things worse.

I mean just once can we cut all the BS and just be honest about what the deal is here. I'd like to hear one of you honestly say what it is your doing with all of this besides just trolling this site and it's members.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

a reply to: whywhynot

I'm not sure what you're saying or why you're calling me Marion Barry.

But the fact that this assault charge had little effect on the election is because 70% of the votes were already sent in early voting and can't be changed. No Russian theories or other stupid fictions need be made up to account for the guy winning.

You're wasting your time.

It must be all knowing and all seeing but prepare for many more Dem losses. LOL

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

No. I'm not.

I've been in a personal position to have seen what dicks the press are from much, much earlier than this, but it has gotten a lot worse.

Trust me, the national press has zero, none, nada, zilch respect for the people they interview and even less if they have reason to think themselves superior in some way.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join