It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearly, Russia Rigged Montana Election

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I know because Democrats can see Russia from Montana!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

I'm not sure what you're saying or why you're calling me Marion Barry.

But the fact that this assault charge had little effect on the election is because 70% of the votes were already sent in early voting and can't be changed. No Russian theories or other stupid fictions need be made up to account for the guy winning.

You're wasting your time.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The real question is why do so many of you support an asshole who assaults a reporter for asking a fair and not particularly biting question about healthcare?

A man who immediately issued a statement that was contradicted by the audio of the event as well as a number of witnesses, including the Fox News reporters present at the time.

Why? Because Trump did robocalls for him? Because you're every bit the partisan useful idiots you'd like to believe that "the other side" are and more?

Yeah, that's what need. More asshole scumbags who physically assault members of the press for doing their jobs and lie about it. Dishonest bullies with poor impulse control. Yes! Let's do the chant!

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Clowns.

No, the clowns are the reporters who can't act civil and must continuously shove phones, recorders, etc., in peopes faces. Or ask the same question over and over and over and over and over and over...as if that will somehow chage the answer. It is never warranted to antagonize another by shoving things at them or in their face, and in normal places (not Kalifornistan or NYC), you likely would be considered defending yourself if someone arbitrarily stuck something in your face and you took action to protect yourself.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
To ruin the thread for a moment with something serious. . . .

Journalists have become such effing elitist prima donna that they think they are above getting their asses handed to them by people they piss off.

Politicians have become such effing elitist prima donna that they think they are above getting their asses handed to them by people they piss off.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. . . . .

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

In other words you approve of violence and assaulting innocent people.

You can keep making up excuses and framing this any way you want but you're still wrong.

Today he even came out apologizing for what he did. He apologized to the journalist too. He knows what he did was wrong and has admitted it regardless of what you have to say about it.

So while you're trying to defend him, he's already admitted he was wrong.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I read that to be that Marion Barry got elected after being involved with all kinds of shady people. He was even smoking crack a lot which the recording of him getting stoned on a class one drug was played for the people who then elected him anyway. But, deflect away cause that analogy apparently made you feel 'UN-comfortable" or so I would think....
edit on 26-5-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Q: How does a guy whom has just broken an innocent reporter's glasses...after shoving him within an inch of his life... one day before the election...beat his clearly superior Democrat challenger so handily?

Early Voting.

Though some estimates say nearly 70 percent of voters have already cast their ballots (early voting is common in Montana),
www.washingtonexaminer.com...
Yes of course it's all Russia's fault we had early voting mail in ballots because all those people would have clearly changed their vote over the incident (not.....because he apologized in his Victory speech and people in the room loudly said they forgive him.... just so you know I listen to the local news on my way to work...)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I read that to be that Marion Barry got elected after being involved with all kinds of shady people. He was even smoking crack a lot which the recording of him getting stoned on a class one drug was played for the people who then elected him anyway But, deflect away cause that analogy apparently made you feel 'UN-comfortable" or so I would think....
Hey I read that Obama got elected twice after it was known that he had a Communist mentor in fmd and that Bill Ayers the weatherman supported him and after His pastor said g-d America......
edit on 26-5-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Well great for Marion Barry, but that has nothing to do with this story.

I mean the facts are that 70% of the votes were sent early and were 95% in favor of this a-hole who got charged with assault. Meaning even if people wanted to vote against him they couldn't. Nothing could be done at that point. He already had it in the bag.

Now, would people have voted differently and not elected him if they could have??? We'll never know. Maybe they would and maybe they wouldn't.

But the topic, as stupid of a theory as it is, is that it's impossible for him to have won without some outside meddling in the election. But that just isn't so.

Clearly nothing was going to effect the election at that point.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Lab4Us

In other words you approve of violence and assaulting innocent people.

You can keep making up excuses and framing this any way you want but you're still wrong.

Today he even came out apologizing for what he did. He apologized to the journalist too. He knows what he did was wrong and has admitted it regardless of what you have to say about it.

So while you're trying to defend him, he's already admitted he was wrong.
Better than refusing to admit you're wrong and then blame it on the Russians lol
Can we expect The loser to cone out swinging and offer to take over during impeachment ? ☺️
edit on 26-5-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Justoneman

I read that to be that Marion Barry got elected after being involved with all kinds of shady people. He was even smoking crack a lot which the recording of him getting stoned on a class one drug was played for the people who then elected him anyway But, deflect away cause that analogy apparently made you feel 'UN-comfortable" or so I would think....
Hey I read that Obama got elected twice after it was known that he had a Communist mentor in fmd and that Bill Ayers the weatherman supported him and after His pastor said g-d America......

Well with the political hacks in the Democrat party (well and R's too I suppose) they might have just wrote in the numbers and said: WINNER WINNER, chicken dinner. LOL I am thinking a lot of this is staged, not all but a lot. Couldn't cheat a D into office for Pres in say Alabama but they sure could in Michigan or Illinois and quite a few key states...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

So maybe that's why it happened. Early voting.

But your silly little theory trying to justify your bias was fun to read.

Glad you enjoyed it.
Now stop trying to deflect from THE RUSSIANS...it's getting monotonous.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This is how sissified we've become as a country when two guys can't even have a fight without some people pissing themselves in horror.

edit on 26-5-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Well great for Marion Barry, but that has nothing to do with this story.

Well actually it is about that double standard and he is the example on the Left that easily fits the scenario of the Montana R version. Only the Montana thing isn't nearly as bad since doing crack and having hookers in the Mayoral office might be a bit more than a minor scuffle with an idiot reporter cramming a mic in ones face (not condoning violence)... Something like what I am relating here DID happen with Barry.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is how sissified we've become as a country when to guys can't even have a fight without some people pissing themselves in horror.

I'm pissed that with all the witnesses and journo's there, we have no video - stupid useless journo's, clearly they are not YouTubers - if there was a 15 year old girl present, we'd likely have a viral video to go with the punch-up.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

So you are really positing that there was some election funny business going on here from the outside ( meaning what.,.. Russians?) Are you serious?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Again, your comparison is just retarded and makes no sense.

At no point ever has anyone suggested that Hillary is going to take the place of Trump if he's Impeached.

That isn't even how it works and everyone knows that. Well, everyone aside from you morons he keep suggesting it.

You people live in fantasy land that doesn't even make sense.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

By all means. Keep pushing your retarded Russian theory if you want.

I'm not stopping you.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Russians aren't retarded.

Well, some may be. But we use the terms, "disabled" or "challenged" now.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

First of all, nobody on the left is involved in this. This was just this Republican and a Journalist. The journalist may be a liberal but that's it.

Montana is a red state. No Dems. were involved in this. There is just this one journalist who probably liberal and he's just doing his job to ask questions.

You're not making sense.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join