It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearly, Russia Rigged Montana Election

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I bet you are 6'5" and 300 pounds of rock solid ass kicking fun.

Please, impress us with your dumbass partisan "I hate Trump because he's orange" threads, but leave the internet tough guy talk for your boyfriends apartment.

Hey, that was actually somewhat funny! Good for you. Sure, there were dozens and dozens of fails along the way but you kept slogging along and eventually managed a half decent zinger — you little late bloomer you.

Now if you just channel some of that perseverance into other areas of your life, who knows what you could do? Move out of your mom's trailer? Finally put some paint on that primered minivan? Expand your skillset and get a real job before you're replaced by a kid who got his CCNA in high school? Hell, maybe even sex with somebody who isn't your cousin!

Don't be afraid to set lofty goals!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
No. Trump promised the state that if they elected the GOP candidate he'd build a wall to keep those nasty Dakotans out and they'd all get better cheaper healthcare for everyone. (that shtick always works) Suckahs!!!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So says the guy trolling this Friday fun thread.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Please, impress us with your dumbass partisan "I hate Trump because he's orange" threads, but leave the internet tough guy talk for your boyfriends apartment.

Hey, that was actually somewhat funny! Good for you. Sure, there were dozens and dozens of fails along the way but you kept slogging along and eventually managed a half decent zinger — you little late bloomer you.

Now if you just channel some of that perseverance into other areas of your life, who knows what you could do? Move out of your mom's trailer? Finally put some paint on that primered minivan? Expand your skillset and get a real job before you're replaced by a kid who got his CCNA in high school? Hell, maybe even sex with somebody who isn't your cousin!

She's my second cousin, so it's cool.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I had expected better from someone who is suppose to be a writer, lame.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm on my phone and can't see very well, but why would someone seek lofty goats?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'm on my phone and can't see very well, but why would someone seek lofty goats?

If they're lofty...it's easier to see what sex they are.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I had expected better from someone who is suppose to be a writer, lame.

Yeah, must admit it was a tad disappointing. I don't think he was on his A-game after the earlier giggles. That was quite the set back which might take some recovery time. Network-Dude delivered somewhat of a knock out blow.

edit on 26/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh, you know it.

Maybe he will show us and author his 124th mud pit thread.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's like a sexy pinata. (you know how we masons like the goats)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Clearly fly over country isn't buying what lame stream media is selling.

The largest geographic segment of the country that's been written off for so long.

Speaks loud and clear.

You can call Gianforte a criminal all day long.

Which doesn't make him one damn bit different they any other politician.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Network-Dude delivered somewhat of a knock out blow.

Is that what you call it when you fall alseep after he's done servicing you?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Weaker and weaker, maybe you need a break?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Dear oh dear... booo!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This is just more evidence of the average American iq.

For the sake of partisanship, not policies, Americans are willing to elect anyone not associated with their opposing party.

I want to see more of this in the future, this is the route I want to see this country go down. Imagine the next 50 years.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Slow, very slow.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, you know it's because those Russians infiltrated.

isn't Montana just basically like Siberia climate-wise. I'm sure no one would know the difference if those dastardly Russians started busing in truckloads of voters.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Maybe, if the Democrats weren't so happy to endorse people whose favorite pastime was hating folks in flyover for their skin color and way of life, it would be much easier to vote for them.

As it is, I am scared to let the Democrats and the crazy behind them back into power.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I once watched "Hannah Montana" by accident when my remote was broken.

That was no accident.

We know DB...

We know.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, you know it's because those Russians infiltrated.

isn't Montana just basically like Siberia climate-wise. I'm sure no one would know the difference if those dastardly Russians started busing in truckloads of voters.

Montana is actually in Canada.

There, they spell it, "Montauna".

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join