It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearly, Russia Rigged Montana Election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Or maybe he's the better candidate and the people are also sick of the ridiculous media in this country.

(fyi i can recognize the sarcasm)

It was a "slam-dunk" for the Republican from day one.

I see what you did there

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The real question is why do so many of you support an asshole who assaults a reporter for asking a fair and not particularly biting question about healthcare?

A man who immediately issued a statement that was contradicted by the audio of the event as well as a number of witnesses, including the Fox News reporters present at the time.

Why? Because Trump did robocalls for him? Because you're every bit the partisan useful idiots you'd like to believe that "the other side" are and more?

Yeah, that's what need. More asshole scumbags who physically assault members of the press for doing their jobs and lie about it. Dishonest bullies with poor impulse control. Yes! Let's do the chant!

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Clowns.
edit on 2017-5-26 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The real question is why do so many of you support an asshole who assaults a reporter for asking a fair and not particularly biting question about healthcare?

A man who immediately issued a statement that was contradicted by the audio of the event as well as a number of witnesses, including the Fox News reporters present at the time.

Why? Because Trump did robocalls for him? Because you're every bit the partisan useful idiots you'd like to believe that "the other side" are and more?

Yeah, that's what need. More asshole scumbags who physically assault members of the press for doing their jobs and lie about it. Dishonest bullies with poor impulse control. Yes! Let's do the chant!

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Clowns.

Get it right... he slapped down and annoying little #. Whilst he was wrong to do so, I don't think it is a big deal... and will be treated as no big deal by the courts.

At the end of the day it's yet another win for the Republicans and bitter bill for the Democrats - again.
edit on 26/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Because 99% of the time the real asshole is the reporter.

BTW it is hilarious that you of all people are calling others "partisan useful idiots".

edit on 26-5-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

(post by theantediluvian removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Because 99% of the time the real asshole is the reporter.

BTW it is hilarious that you of all people are calling others "partisan useful idiots".

"Because 99% of the time the real asshole is the reporter."

I stand by statement, useful idiot.

(post by UKTruth removed for a manners violation)
(post by DrStevenBrule removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: UKTruth

His limp wrist would break as his spindly nu male uncoordinated arms flail around.

One of the funniest things about that whole episode is the guy crying that his glasses were broken, lol. I mean, seriously, who comes up with THAT as a response to being pushed to the ground?

+1 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You're annoying. If I slapped you down in public you wouldn't think it was such a little deal.

I bet you are 6'5" and 300 pounds of rock solid ass kicking fun.

Please, impress us with your dumbass partisan "I hate Trump because he's orange" threads, but leave the internet tough guy talk for your boyfriends apartment.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Boy. What should've been pretty much a throwaway thread sure got sporty there at the end, eh?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I don't belong to a political party. But frankly, I'd give a medal to ANYONE who punched out a member of the media.

Why are you standing up for media scum? Doing their jobs? In a pigs eye. Their jobs would be to report. They don't report, they twist questions to push their own agenda, they mislead, they lie, they cherry pick statistics to fit their narrative.

Getting assaulted, at least once in a while, is something they should expect!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Politics brings out the best in people, doesn't it?

While we're all distracted by calling each other names the elected officials are laughing all the way to the bank.

Let the idiot's have their tug fest. Standing behind crap like this pretending there's nothing wrong with assaulting a journalist is clearly deceitful at best, outright shilling at worst.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This thread got violent.

Now I'm afraid.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I would sooner give a medal to someone who had the stones to throw a punch at a politician.

The difference is that had the roles been reversed and the journalist assaulted the political hack he would spend twenty years in the clink. Same for said theoretical ballsy civilian.

Our latest edition to the Republican majority? He'll get off with a wrist slap and some crappy duties as a Freshman.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: TonyS

I would sooner give a medal to someone who had the stones to throw a punch at a politician.

The difference is that had the roles been reversed and the journalist assaulted the political hack he would spend twenty years in the clink. Same for said theoretical ballsy civilian.

Our latest edition to the Republican majority? He'll get off with a wrist slap and some crappy duties as a Freshman.

No one threw a punch.. A reporter got pushed to the ground after being a little too annoying. I am sure he'll learn his lesson - well I hope so.
I think a talking to is enough for Gianforte. No need to create a drama out of nothing. Wish him luck in the important job he has to do.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I understand no punches were thrown. Just responding in a like manner to TonyS from my side of the coin.

It shouldn't be about Republican v Democrat. It's about us versus them. The people versus the lying government and people who abuse their power.

Remove the part about punches and the same remains true. If a civilian, journalist or not, pushed a politician to the ground he would be lucky to escape without being shot to death.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I understand no punches were thrown. Just responding in a like manner to TonyS from my side of the coin.

It shouldn't be about Republican v Democrat. It's about us versus them. The people versus the lying government and people who abuse their power.

Remove the part about punches and the same remains true. If a civilian, journalist or not, pushed a politician to the ground he would be lucky to escape without being shot to death.

Well i think it depends on the politician.. if they went after the President then, yeah, they'd probably be shot... but you can't expect the same response for every citizen as for the President. We've had several incidents in the UK where politicians were attacked in some way, things thrown at them, etc.. and some the other way round too. I remember one incident where a guy threw an egg at a politicians face, and received a punch in the mouth in return. It was appropriate and no-one really did much but laugh about it.

Watch this and I dare you tell me it's not hilarious:

Here is some of the response in the media..

By mid-afternoon the tale of "Two Jabs Prescott" had become local folklore, with Mr Evans, occasional purveyor of fine eggs, lauded as a hero. One of the regulars in the Golden Lion decided that the occasion called for a spoof call on his mobile phone. "Hello, Craig," he said. "We're having a pool knockout this evening. We wondered if you could play . . . "

Sometimes you just have to lighten up a bit and understand that men will occasionally fight when they piss each other off.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

HAHA. Yeah I remember seeing that before, as well.

It stands to reason, though. My English friends and your country in general take a noticably different stance towards fisticuffs than my countrymen do.

Hell I've seen more fights around Stamford Bridge when Tottenham is around then I've ever seen at any bar in the states.

And as far as i can tell, bobbies aren't packing M4's and Glocks.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

HAHA. Yeah I remember seeing that before, as well.

It stands to reason, though. My English friends and your country in general take a noticably different stance towards fisticuffs than my countrymen do.

Hell I've seen more fights around Stamford Bridge when Tottenham is around then I've ever seen at any bar in the states.

And as far as i can tell, bobbies aren't packing M4's and Glocks.

You always need to be ready when an away fan going to Stamford Bridge!

'ol "two jabs Prescott" got quite the reputation after that. He was actually the Deputy Prime Minister at the time.. can you imagine Mike Pence clocking a protester, lol! Now that I would like to see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join