It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearly, Russia Rigged Montana Election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

He's being charged with Misdemeanor Assault. He won't lose his seat over this, even if he's convicted. Legally, the law is on his side.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
Did he or did he not clearly state "I must break you" prior to said bodyslam?

We could be in for a Rocky path ahead.

That was supposed to be "classified". was it leaked to you?

(I was told by anonymous sources that it was)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Maybe.

I sincerely doubt the GOP wants any more bad press after the tumultuous few months they've had while the party's been hijacked.

I doubt they want another excuse for the public to believe they're willing to look the other way. True Republicans are already upset enough.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

The voters of Montana gave him his seat not the Republicans in the House.

It would be difficult to remove him IF convicted. I bet he pleas it down to a parking ticket.

Difficult to Remove

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Agreed.

Say hello to the kids table, and the worst committee assignment imaginable, Greg.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Takes one to know one.. jerk.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Like most places newspapers are whores to the whims of their masters and they make little matter to the free thinking public. Lots of free thinkers up there.

LOL! Yes, its SHOCKING that "newspapers" would whore out endorsement retractions, presumably pressured by the evil powers that own and lord over them, after a candidate whose being investigated for ties with sanctioned Russian entities by a newspaper, beats up that newspaper's reporter!

Now you are getting it, good job!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

Agreed.

Say hello to the kids table, and the worst committee assignment imaginable, Greg.

Now I agree with that!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
Did he or did he not clearly state "I must break you" prior to said bodyslam?

We could be in for a Rocky path ahead.

No, you're mistaken. I swear I read somewhere that he said "If he dies, he dies."

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I do think the special counsel should immediately investigate this election - as we can be sure it was the Russians.
Or perhaps we could have a new independent commission instead, reporting to the House Committee to make sure the Republican is expelled and a Democrat wins.

Although, thinking about it that might be partisan... so maybe Nancy Pelosi should just decide it was the Russians and remove the Congressman - that's probably the most non partisan thing to do.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I do think the special counsel should immediately investigate this election - as we can be sure it was the Russians.
Or perhaps we could have a new independent commission instead, reporting to the House Committee to make sure the Republican is expelled and a Democrat wins.

Although, thinking about it that might be partisan... so maybe Nancy Pelosi should just decide it was the Russians and remove the Congressman - that's probably the most non partisan thing to do.

One thing is fer sure..There must be a recount.
Also...who won the POPULAR vote in Montana?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Any time a democrat loses, you can be rest assured that it was the Russians.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What I really want to know and am waiting for is, what does Chelsea Clinton think about all of this?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What I really want to know and am waiting for is, what does Chelsea Clinton think about all of this?

She thinks it's "Yucky!"

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: olaru12

Takes one to know one.. jerk.

Good one!!!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: UKTruth

One thing is fer sure..There must be a recount.
Also...who won the POPULAR vote in Montana?

Must have been Clinton... or the Democrat who got the majority of the votes at 44%.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I once watched "Hannah Montana" by accident when my remote was broken.

So I can safely say that I am an authority on Montana politics.

The GOP winner is icky.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Everyone deserves to punch a pesty reporter at least once in their life. I have seen a couple people I know hounded by reporters that were trying to twist what they did the wrong way. I wouldn't even talk to a reporter if they asked me about something going on, what you say is twisted if the reporter wants to twist it. Questions are set up to lead a person into implying something that is not true, just like salesmen try to convince you to buy something you have no intent on buying.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

It was clearly his bald privilege that allowed him to beat his rival.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This one time at Band camp...RUSSIANS!

Where's that Giorgio dude?

Talk about a trigger

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join