It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearly, Russia Rigged Montana Election

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

You use WaPo and Salon so as to discredit what I'm saying, which I never used as an example BTW.

But then you pull out infowars to back up what you're saying!!

Lol

I think we can just put this conversation to bed now.
Ok so it's expected of me to provide proof but it's funny when I ask it if you. I even said I got my info from the New York Times... where did you get your? Never mind.... most of the MSM parades it.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Holy hell, I think you figured out the only way hillary could have won. That's why she's considering a 2020 run! She's going to attempt to body slam trump!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Here is an excerpt from the article published by ABC News:

Greg Gianforte wins Montana special election a day after being charged with assault
Link: abcnews.go.com...

"When you make a mistake you have to own up to it, that's the Montana way," Gianforte said. "Last night I made a mistake... That's not the person I am and it's not the way I'll lead in this state."

IMO...I disagree. This reaction...is how we ALL are. That is...when pushed to the point where our primal instinct takes over. We can all agree this type of reaction is not justified but I know secretly inside Gianforte feels really good that he body slammed that reporter.

The fact that he did this I cannot hold him in contempt for. Conversely if he had a history of body slamming people on a regular basis I would then suggest some anger management. All in all...he acted in a similar fashion as I and many of you would have reacted. Let's be honest with ourselves.

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join