It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearly, Russia Rigged Montana Election

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
the reporter was tresspassing btw and would not leave after being asked too a few times. SO in fear of his safety the senator took action and removed the threat.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
About two-thirds of the vote was cast before that Gianforte revealed his true nature.

So the OP's lame attempt at humor doesn't even make sense.

But enjoy your failed jokes as you continue to support your failing president.

edit on 27-5-2017 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: mOjOm

He won because people in Montana aren't afraid of guns. Strangely though a native Montanan Quist claims to be for the second amendment yet doesn't seem to know the difference between a hunting rifle and an assault weapon, which even half of ATS knows since there were threads on this regularly. Maybe he just forgot due to his singing career in Nashville.

Wait, the people here, unless they are from Cali are expert marksmen and even these new age women here can be mistaken for Annie Oakley. We do know the difference, but an outsider might not.
I've personally met a real marks woman who is said to
Be the reincarnation of Calamity Jane...

Nice! Even though I am not sure about reincarnation there appears to be some anecdotes that are intriguin .

I once spent a Summer in the Dakota's and met the first female bush Pilot (no pun intended as I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard from realizing what that might sound like out loud), they call Pilots that in Alaska. She could handle a gun and probably one of the Kodiak or Grizzly Bears. She was older by then, not piloting planes, and was honestly a good looking lady even then. Oh, and tough as nails. I was about 22 and she was making me think "cougar" too... LOL

Oh and I am SURE she could see Russian while in the bush..... oh the puns

edit on 27-5-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeKyu
I sent the congressman a nice atta boy on twitter for body-slamming that AP dork. No more fake Journo-activists.

I think your avatar is Gen. Stonewall Jackson, who military people world wide revel at his tactics on the battlefield. Not too many KKK in the R party since the Racist are the Dem's. I hope that people don't get the wrong idea. Some have a hell of a hard time separating 'racist' from the Confederate Army since they were seemingly fighting to keep slaves in the war on "northern aggression".

That said, Do you think like a lot of us here that the truth is:

Idiot Reporters are idiot reporters ?

AND Russia sent that reporter to set the new congressman up?

(tongue removed from cheek now)

Oh and I am one who marveled at the fantastic General Jackson too. Chinese philosopher Sun Tzu would have sure been proud.
edit on 27-5-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
About two-thirds of the vote was cast before that Gianforte revealed his true nature.

Thanks for showing us how people with no clue act when given a story that is funny....That avatar is probably a clue?

The whole Russian angle obviously is an analogy for how stupid this all is... Enjoy your hate of our system that is still not totalitarian yet even though your team is pushing for that and maybe a Civil war like they did 160 years ago. Keep standing up for the freedom haters and see how that works out in the long run!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Butt hurt much

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
What is the problem with the Dems. They support rioting, violence, assault and then after they "lead by example", they get pissed that someone follows their lead? I guess those instructions to hurt others was only meant for liberals hurting conservatives.

Hey Dems! We know how to fight fire with fire. So just keep lowering the bar and stop being surprised when one of us gives you the same treatment you give us.

You started this war...you continue this war...you own this war. But we will win! We don't believe in fighting with a hand tied behind our backs. We will give as good as we get.

You have been warned!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Yeah, he would have won by more if it was clearer he would smack down whiny annoying liberal reporters before the postal vote came in.

Enjoy your butt hurt existence.

edit on 27/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
What is the problem with the Dems. They support rioting, violence, assault and then after they "lead by example", they get pissed that someone follows their lead? I guess those instructions to hurt others was only meant for liberals hurting conservatives.

Hey Dems! We know how to fight fire with fire. So just keep lowering the bar and stop being surprised when one of us gives you the same treatment you give us.

You started this war...you continue this war...you own this war. But we will win! We don't believe in fighting with a hand tied behind our backs. We will give as good as we get.

You have been warned!

God help them when the bow breaks.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yikes! Some people just can't take a little political humor.

To be fair, the OP never posted a disclaimer about different opinions or warning this wasn't a safe-space zone.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
You urgently need to look under the bed - suddenly there are Russian? Do not leave your wife alone - she'll fall in love with Russian! Do not leave food at night in the fridge - suddenly food eat Russian!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I received a call from a US official yesterday, who read some McAfee firewall logs to me over the phone revealing that a Moscow IP address breached the Montana election board's computers. We all know IPs cannot be faked, so this is ironclad evidence the Russians were involved, despite me not having actually seen the logs.

Also, the breach occurred during normal business hours in Moscow. It therefore cannot possibly have been anyone besides the Russians, because everyone knows hackers always operate during normal business hours.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I received a call from a US official yesterday, who read some McAfee firewall logs to me over the phone revealing that a Moscow IP address breached the Montana election board's computers. We all know IPs cannot be faked, so this is ironclad evidence the Russians were involved, despite me not having actually seen the logs.

Also, the breach occurred during normal business hours in Moscow. It therefore cannot possibly have been anyone besides the Russians, because everyone knows hackers always operate during normal business hours.

LOL ips cant be faked lol..hahahahaha.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mangust69
You urgently need to look under the bed - suddenly there are Russian? Do not leave your wife alone - she'll fall in love with Russian! Do not leave food at night in the fridge - suddenly food eat Russian!

I spoke to a top US official this morning who has insider knowledge of the full detail of what the IC knows to date. He read over the phone what he knows and he has agreed to allow me to reveal it here on condition of anonymity. I can exclusively reveal the full extent of the intelligence and it is pretty damning:

"Trump bad. It was them pesky Russians.....and Hillary won the popular vote and we need to abolish the Electoral College retrospectively".

edit on 27/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: IAMTAT

Q: How does a guy whom has just broken an innocent reporter's glasses...after shoving him within an inch of his life... one day before the election...beat his clearly superior Democrat challenger so handily?

Early Voting.

Though some estimates say nearly 70 percent of voters have already cast their ballots (early voting is common in Montana),
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

That must mean Russia was helping Democrats. It will all come out in the investigation, evidence not required to convict and write articles about how the Russians helped the Democrat.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Trump is successful. It's those who hate him who are unsuccessful and in chaos.

After it was seen how the senator stood up for himself against hostiles, a voting surge caused him to win.

edit on 27-5-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
Verified by whom? Salon and Huffpo and Wapo??? Got any links ? Libs are trying to make it look like some sweet lil innocent reportergot beat up just for asking a few questions... the reporter is sjw
But strangely, Jacobs did suggest it nearly accuse Gianforte of being part of the "russkie conspiracy"
I wish I was kidding about this but alas... www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The democratic presidential candidate didn't win because she didn't cheat enough. The Russia propaganda is a DIVERSION OF ATTENTION by the real criminals.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Is that what you call it when you fall alseep after he's done servicing you?

thats so funny cant stop laughing!!!!!!

BTW check your nitrogen levels once in a while we wouldn't want any permanent damage to your higher reasoning skills

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

You use WaPo and Salon so as to discredit what I'm saying, which I never used as an example BTW.

But then you pull out infowars to back up what you're saying!!

Lol

I think we can just put this conversation to bed now.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join