It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearly, Russia Rigged Montana Election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
You know it...I know it...and we all know how these despicable Russians operate.

Q: How does a guy whom has just broken an innocent reporter's glasses...after shoving him within an inch of his life... one day before the election...beat his clearly superior Democrat challenger so handily?

A: The Russians

Do we have any evidence the Russians influenced the outcome of this election?...Well, no,...but that shouldn't stop us!
We all know they did it!
The seriousness of the charge, alone, clearly mandates an investigation...followed by a swift conviction.

Shouldn't we call for an independent investigation ASAP?
Hopefully, someone is already drawing up a petition for impeaching this obvious Russian stooge!

Lock Him Up!

Greg Gianforte wins Montana special election a day after being charged with assault

Just 24 hours after being charged with assault for allegedly body-slamming a reporter in his Bozeman campaign office, Republican Greg Gianforte on Thursday defeated Democratic opponent Rob Quist to win the special election for the U.S. House seat in Montana.

abcnews.go.com... rt_hed

+11 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I demand a congressional investigation on the matter, he should be in jail.

How dare the voters give him their vote.

I am sure Russian did this.

+16 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Or maybe he's the better candidate and the people are also sick of the ridiculous media in this country.

(fyi i can recognize the sarcasm)
edit on 26-5-2017 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The Democrat Candidate never had a fighting chance in that election !!

I believe there had to be some influences from 2nd and 3rd generation Russian immigrants planted years ago.

+37 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The fact that there is no evidence that Russia interfered, clearly shows that the Russians interfered, because they are very clever at hiding the evidence of their interference.

I think this is clear evidence that Trump should be impeached.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Or maybe he's the better candidate and the people are also sick of the ridiculous media in this country.

It was a "slam-dunk" for the Republican from day one.

+2 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

No.
The Russians rigged it for him.
The S.O.B. was probably colluding with them all along.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I thought the Russians were Democrats. I'm so confused. Politics is insanity.

+1 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Q: How does a guy whom has just broken an innocent reporter's glasses...after shoving him within an inch of his life... one day before the election...beat his clearly superior Democrat challenger so handily?

Early Voting.

Though some estimates say nearly 70 percent of voters have already cast their ballots (early voting is common in Montana),
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The fact that there is no evidence that Russia interfered, clearly shows that the Russians interfered, because they are very clever at hiding the evidence of their interference.

I think this is clear evidence that Trump should be impeached.

I heard people use that exact same argument as there reason for believing in Jesus. God is good at hiding his interference, therefore, this is clear evidence that Jesus should be accepted as your Lord ans Savior.

+9 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Early Voting.

Though some estimates say nearly 70 percent of voters have already cast their ballots (early voting is common in Montana),

An obvious attempt to deflect from THE RUSSIANS!

+6 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I haven't heard the Russians deny this nefarious interference with our elections, it must be true!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

This is very telling.

Aside from obvious Russian collusion, I think the citizenry of Montana appreciate a guy who can drop bombs (figuratively).

Poor Ben's glasses!

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

The early voting fact ..... it made Democrats look even stupider because they spent big money after most people already voted.

bowng bowng bowng

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Early Voting.

Like Washington has a clue about Montana politics. LOL. I lived there for years and can tell you not only do most not care that he slammed a reporter many liked it.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Putin ready to comment at his daily news conference !!!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
American culture lives violence. Thats why he won.

Or it was the Russians.

+2 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

#BensGlassesMatter

+2 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
You know if Hillary had body slammed Trump she could have won.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I'm starting to think that the Russian tourism bureau is behind all the leaks. Either that or the US government is so broken that it may as well be full dismantled and all the parts upgraded, including new filters and fuel. I think the US government is now more dangerous than ever, now that the establishment may have truly lost control of who dictates what.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join