It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Zuckerberg joins Silicon Valley bigwigs in calling for government to give everybody free money

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: rickymouse

Do you really think this can happen in the US?

There is a wind of taking like we have not seen before the great depression. Pay has been stagnant for 40 years-the 1% is grabbing more and more.

Feeling the influence the corps have in the US and around the world, I can't see this happening. There are people making high (very expensive) end clothing in dank terrible conditions for peanuts. The company that is getting the contract work insulates the big corp from any blame when the truth comes out. By design.

In my opinion, the only way there is going to be anything given is if it is taken.

Some of the big corporations are actually for the regular people. They want us to believe it is evil to copy a design of a super expensive pair of shoes or coat so the poor can afford it. There are people in the upper class overcharging for things that they sell to the rich and we are not allowed to have cheap versions of this even though the cheaper versions may be superior in quality, made by people making low wages.

The rich want to keep pulling in the money, the middle class wants to spend high dollars to acquire these originals. Patent protection actually protects the rich more than the regular people, regular people cannot afford to protect their patent if they get one. You patent a product not an idea.

Lately they have been saying intellectual property is protected, we are only supposed to look to the people writing that information as the only source, this causes a buildup of a different kind of wealth, prestige. Anything I say or write can be used by anyone, nothing of mine I consider worth anything other than I want to inform people of what I have unearthed after years of studying the deception in our country. If I were to invent an energy device that created energy from the earths magnetic field and supplied the information to others, I would be pissed if someone made it really expensive but would not even quabble about a small company making an affordable product to sell to people.

Deceit runs this country, and most people do not realize they are parroting that deceit. People need to stop repeating things without investigating them thoroughly and discounting information that conflicts with what is common consensus of the time is not good. Sometimes there is a reason for something not being accepted, researching this is crucial. People actually go overboard on things and cause problems too. I see this all the time.

People are getting rich on technology, they are creating a need for it, we are addicted to it and are losing our ability to evaluate things. Technology is fueling the deceivers. We used to take care of our neighbors, now we take care of the rich, supplying the ones on the top with money. We used to buy from our local markets and farmers and we used to have people we know fix our stuff when it was broken. Now we toss it in the trash and buy new, fixing junk does not work, it was junk from the start. The Chinese can make good products but they are told to design flaws into things by the people who buy them for resale.

We are not going to stop this till the world economy collapses, we will never get equality except within ten years, ninety percent of us will all be broke and barely making a living. The top ten percent will own us, we will be their surfs.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Apparently Zuckerberg is worth $64bn. If he sold all his assets and holdings and then gave 1m families across the US $64k to start their businesses that would be great. Or maybe 999,999 families and he could keep $64k for himself to start his new business...
Sound like a plan?
edit on 26/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
My sentiment exactly.
a reply to: SR1TX

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I agree let's start by giving people his money.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It's not " Free " , it's not " Money " either .

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This is what I think.....if Zuckerburg or any of the global elite gave a spit or even had the POWER to help EveryMan and EveryWoman.....or to even HEAR our voices....well....lol.....then people like me who want to spend their lives on the betterment of humanity via NEWAGE methods....well we would be "found" and we would be "assisted" via direct financial support in fulfilling our lifes calling.....but this simply does not happen because money buys what moneys owners say gets bought....its the Golden Rule----whoever has the gold makes the rules....so until we see people like Zuckerburg ACCEPTING MY CHALLENGE and the challenge of millions of others to help us group-task these global problems from millions of perspectives in millions of places...well....we will never see any real change....not HUMANITARIAN DRIVEN CHANGE.....so whoever these elite are hidden or not.....my request is an average salary and the tools and money needed to help other people in ways I SEE FIT for the rest of my life.....focusing on feeding and empowering poverty ridden mothers and children as many as I can find and touch ... .....not only in ways Mark or anyone else see fit...we all walk different paths and we all see humanitarian need through different colored glasses.

So you see Zuckerburg and Silicon Valley fools cannot help any of us...only each other......they dont understand that it takes an entire village to raise a child and it also takes an entire village to help itself when things go south.....they NEED US...if they really want to help they need us enmasse and ASAP.They nor the Government can do this alone....we need EveryMan and EveryWoman with hands on ability.....or we will never get things turned around.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join