It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Election Results: Montana’s At-Large Congressional District

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: The3murph

originally posted by: Gandalf77

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: Gandalf77
a reply to: xuenchen

This may come as a big surprise, partisan boy, but I don't give a crap who's winning.
You're the one leading the shameless partisan poop parade. Maybe you should take your own advice and go lurk in the mud pit.
Oh right, you're some kind of neo-Walter Cronkite keeping us up to speed--but it's only about failure & irony, huh?

My posts get deleted for calling out the usual suspects, but this gets by the mods filter? Ok then. I guess if I bash Xue more, I'll get less bans and my posts won't get deleted as often. Got it.
Xue, you alt right hack!!! I hope Trump fails and his hair falls out!!! I hope Montana gets snow in July!!!

Type faster, I hear banjo music...

"Not that there is anything wrong with that."

It has snowed on the 4th of July in Missoula.

It's snowed here in Tahoe on the 4th too. In fact, Squaw Valley (not racist) is going to be open all year. And fortunately this 4th of July will bring us Banjopalooza. I shure em gittin 'cited fur this'n hurr incestfest!!! Gots tuh git muh 4 wheeler all purdied up for my sister wife cousin uncle! She's the queen 'o thuh ball!!!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I wonder who Democrats will blame for their candidates loss? Surely the russia lie has run its course.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa

"But, but, he punched someone",

Ha ha haaaaaaa

Right wing comes up Trumps, EVERY TIME!

Please libs, run into the streets and destroy your own neighbourhoods like you usually do, THAT will show them!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Mail-in ballots are huge here, so the fight, it's coverage and how people feel about it don't really factor into it...they already voted.

That, and we have a tendency to vote in predictable ways here...to put it mildly. Missoula has a tendency to be Blue, everything northwest of there is Red.

Punching a journalist on election day is not the sort of thing to sway an election. Right or wrong, a punch is usually considered earned around here...at least partially. Not saying that is the case here. Just generally.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The only people Democrats can blame for not winning this election are the lack of Democrats who live here. If that makes any sense.

A little dust-up between a politician and a journalist is going to get more attention in national media than it will locally. Also, keep in mind that mail-in ballots are a big thing, so anything that happened in the last couple of days will not factor into the final results.

That, and the punchee gets as much blame as the puncher. This may have won him some votes, or been completely neutral.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This guy is an idiot, but I'm not surprised he won. It's Montana. Different standards there, and body slamming a reporter will probably get you respect, since they like it a little lawless there.

But this win isn't a big deal for either party. Remember, Montana only has one House seat, and it has a long standing tradition of voting solidly red, so it's not like anyone gained or lost a seat. But I see this win hurting the Republicans more than helping them, since the GOP is already crotch deep in scandal. What this makes is another politician with poor self control, Russian ties, so he will probably hang himself.

Idiocracy come true. Da House of Representin haz spoken!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Rob Quist apparently didn't "fight" hard enough.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
I wonder who Democrats will blame for their candidates loss? Surely the russia lie has run its course.

They could always pin it on Offspring of Russian immigrants.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
How many here would like to slam a reporter if he was harassing you?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Listen up!
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

I'll take a loyal, cousin kissing southerner over a pussy ass, bed wettin' manhattaner ANY day of the week.

Jaden

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
This guy is an idiot, but I'm not surprised he won. It's Montana. Different standards there, and body slamming a reporter will probably get you respect, since they like it a little lawless there.

But this win isn't a big deal for either party. Remember, Montana only has one House seat, and it has a long standing tradition of voting solidly red, so it's not like anyone gained or lost a seat. But I see this win hurting the Republicans more than helping them, since the GOP is already crotch deep in scandal. What this makes is another politician with poor self control, Russian ties, so he will probably hang himself.

Idiocracy come true. Da House of Representin haz spoken!

Sir Montana has had a democrat Senator since the 70's and a democrat Governor for quite a while. Before you post you might want to work the google to see if what you are posting has ANY basis in facts...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
Mail-in ballots are huge here, so the fight, it's coverage and how people feel about it don't really factor into it...they already voted.

That, and we have a tendency to vote in predictable ways here...to put it mildly. Missoula has a tendency to be Blue, everything northwest of there is Red.

Punching a journalist on election day is not the sort of thing to sway an election. Right or wrong, a punch is usually considered earned around here...at least partially. Not saying that is the case here. Just generally.

I live in Missoula and this place is CRAZY PC. Drive 10 miles to Lolo and you will meet some of the best people on this planet who just shake their heads and laugh at the mental gymnastics that come out of Missoula...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: xuenchen

No prediction but a hope.

I hope this is just the beginning of a wave of progressiveness that sweeps the nation and overtakes the House and the Senate next year and delivers a decisive blow to the knee caps of the current "situation".

Just rip the tracks right up and derail the trump train somewhere in the middle of the south Arizona desert.

I hope Gianforte wins and progressives get to whine some more.

My wish came true!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join