It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Election Results: Montana’s At-Large Congressional District

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Most people in Montana are TOUGH and RUGGED. They probably cheered (in their hearts) when that little twerp of an annoyance got body slammed.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
a reply to: xuenchen

This may come as a big surprise, partisan boy, but I don't give a crap who's winning.
You're the one leading the shameless partisan poop parade. Maybe you should take your own advice and go lurk in the mud pit.
Oh right, you're some kind of neo-Walter Cronkite keeping us up to speed--but it's only about failure & irony, huh?

Congratulations.

Now you can call an electrician.

13,000 ahead

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Time for Quist to call it quits.

Another humiliating defeat for dems who pumped millions of dollars in from out of state.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Most people in Montana are TOUGH and RUGGED. They probably cheered (in their hearts) when that little twerp of an annoyance got body slammed.

He helped drain the swamp !!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Time for Quist to call it quits.

Another humiliating defeat for dems who pumped millions of dollars in from out of state.

They pumped big money after the fight even though most of the people already voted early.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The results are indicative of the forces that I mentioned yesterday that would surface.

Another victor for Trump you might say. Middle America is pissed off. First it was the Clinton business and currently it is the MSM war on Trump.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have to hand it to the Dems. They tried to pander with a guy who sings country music. Too bad he does it at nudist colonies.

Then he tried to run on his medical issues and exposed his genital herpes too.
edit on 25-5-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

The results are indicative of the forces that I mentioned yesterday that would surface.

Another victor for Trump you might say. Middle America is pissed off. First it was the Clinton business and currently it is the MSM war on Trump.

Good point.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
And look who just changed their story.

Montana Assault Witness Changes Story, Says No Neck Grab

Reporter says firsthand account misstated key aspect of Gianforte incident by Edmund Kozak

| Updated 25 May 2017 at 9:14 PM

A reporter who was a firsthand witness to an incident late Wednesday involving Montana GOP candidate Greg Gianforte and a reporter for the Guardian now admits she may have misstated some details of her initial story.

www.lifezette.com...

edit on 25-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
16,000 votes and growing....

Not enough Democrat votes left I believe

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Hmmmm.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If some of what I've been hearing in people who've been calling in to talk radio shows is correct, the incident with the reporter isn't a bug, it's a feature.

I'm not sure how I feel about that, but you would think the national press would be aware that out in flyover their numbers are lower than Congress's surely?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The controversial Montana Congressional Seat election was today.

The polls are closed and some early results are coming in.

Interesting to see how that fight yesterday is going to affect the results !!

What's YOUR prediction ?

Results ticker and Maps

LOL....of course Gianforte was going to win. I lived in MT for a couple years and the people out there don't out up with idiots in your face.

Now with the report of the "witness" being recanted it makes the dems look pretty stupid and guilty.

What Gianforte needs to do now is figure out a way to file charges against the "witness".

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Being "middle america" and a voter. I think it sucks. I'm not Montana. I'm next door. In a state where Trump won before he was born.

I voted. It didn't matter.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Just imagine if the worst-case scenario s true and the guy is an unhinged right-wing maniac.

The people would still take him over a leftist.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
+23,000 now.

Game Over.

Face Slap.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
22.5k lead.

GG Rachel Maddow

link   
My Liberal leaning family which I'm currently living with were watching NBC nightly news with Lester Holt, as per the usual routine around here tonight.....and they spun the Hell out of the body-slam story. That frustrated me, as Liberal media always does lately. I really can't stand the BS being spewed, day in, day out. It's pretty much enough to make someone physically ill. And it's not like *I* watch MSM, but I am always forced to hear the reactions from people around here who do...

Anyway, with that said, it seems as tho the people in Montana aren't buying the BS Liberal media spin either, based on the voter results so far.

The idiot "reporter" deserved it. I wish someone would body-slam Lester Holt, or a cluster # ton of other Liberal "journalists" out there trying to undermine anyone in U.S. government, politics, media, college students ETC ETC whom don't subscribe to the lefty agenda. It's OUT OF HAND! Screw them. Sick of it.
edit on 25-5-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just imagine if the worst-case scenario s true and the guy is an unhinged right-wing maniac.

The people would still take him over a leftist.

Basically, the Democrat Party have so sold themselves to the crazy that right now Todd Akin, McDonnald (I'm not a Witch!), the gal who ran against Reid in Nevada, and even Sarah Palin could likely beat them.

That's how far the party has sunk in the opinions of most of America except the left and right coasts.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

originally posted by: Gandalf77

This may come as a big surprise, partisan boy, but I don't give a crap who's winning.
You're the one leading the shameless partisan poop parade. Maybe you should take your own advice and go lurk in the mud pit.
Oh right, you're some kind of neo-Walter Cronkite keeping us up to speed--but it's only about failure & irony, huh?

There's help available for your "situation".

edit on 25-5-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join