It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never a dull moment. I just witnessed a real matrix like event.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Either way his reality was affected by the malignant coding of "agents"

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Did the showerhead glitch or did your brain glitch because you focused too long on the showerhead while in a certain state of mind?

The whole area that i was focused on glitched but i only "saw" the tube and the showerhead glitch. Could you please elaborate on the certain state of mind part?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: 0racle
a reply to: UnBreakable

It was because your soul was so confident that nothing bad would happen to you that nothing bad could happen to you. Even if the "agents" had sent a car to kill you.. their cheap tactics were denied.

I wish I had a confident soul. I just plain didn't see the car.

Don't put yourself down... something happened to you that most people would call a "miracle". That happened to you for a reason.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Sure it didn't make your vision hazy when trying to focus from the shower environment? I've had some incidences over the years. It's possible one turned out out to be paranormal instead, when looking into history of that in the specific area.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Am so glad you said this...I had a very similar experience the other day for the first time ever
...I was playing pool and one of the balls glitches in and out of being a couple times fairly quickly then moved slightly to the left the last time it reappeared...I tried to explain what happened but they all thought I was mac or making it up...strange times indeed :/

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: barefootsoldier

agents

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Well, first of all, were you sober or on something?

Secondly, were you exhausted and introspective?

Third, etc.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Sure it didn't make your vision hazy when trying to focus from the shower environment? I've had some incidences over the years. It's possible one turned out out to be paranormal instead, when looking into history of that in the specific area.

Like i said i have no idea what it was. I just reenacted the spoon scene and focused my mind on an area and tried to envision it being not there in the first place. To my surprise it worked. I'm not freaked out and calm as a cucumber. After all the things i have seen this Matrix stuff is something new and pretty exciting.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

Well, first of all, were you sober or on something?

Secondly, were you exhausted and introspective?

Third, etc.

I don't do drugs and i don't drink. I usualy relax a little bit during a bath and experience no exhaustion either. It's currently 5:45 am if that's even relevant. It just happened. I didn't plan for this. This is not my weirdest experience either.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The notion of reality being a simulation goes back to Plato.

And one doesn't need events such as the one the OP describes to find evidence of it. In fact, it's basically impossible to prove that reality is real.

Descartes famous statement "cogito ergo sum" came from the fact that he knew he couldn't prove the reality of his surroundings. But the very existence of his thoughts on the matter proved he existed.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Perhaps the hot relaxing bath put you in a certain type of mind state but I do not think we are living in a matrix ruled by alien overlords. I have glitches from time to time. It happens. Our brains aren't perfect. I've been talking to a few weird girls lately with brain problems, they're out there.

I had two scary nightmares, made a post about it today, and two guys told me it was demons. I don't believe that either. It was my brain associating things I don't like with fears and stress that I have. My Stepdad is a Genius in ill health that worked for the Dept of Defense. He's explained it to me. An Atheist but nonetheless.
edit on 5/25/2017 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I don't know everything seems possible at this moment in time. Now i'm really curious what the "event" on september the 23rd will be. Something is definitely up i can feel it. Strange times indeed.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
He said humans brains are hard wired to make associations. Pattern recognition machines as he called it. We evolved that way to survive. When we see movies, then have "glitches", we associate that too. Just like religous people associate bad things with demons or good things with miracles. Dude made drone and apache HUD technology so I believe him.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I don't know everything seems possible at this moment in time. Now i'm really curious what the "event" on september the 23rd will be. Something is definitely up i can feel it. Strange times indeed.

I don't think anything significant will happen on that day. There is no way to see into the future. Prophecy is also a trick of the mind. If something were to coincidentally happen, we'll pat you on the back and call you a prophet.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If you compared it to the lottery, your odds are good. You have a 1 in 1,000 chance of winning the pick 3. If you pick a date within one year, you've got a 1 in 365 chance of being right.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
in common with all vertebrates - humans have a " retina blind spot " - due to the adaptability of our brain - we dont normally notice it - and it requires some effort to deliberatly locate it

the thing with alledged " matrix glitches " - is - where exactly are they ?

undertand how the human vision system actually works - and the " mysteries " - dissappear [ pun intended ]
edit on 25-5-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I don't know man. The aliens that don't exist might wage war on us at any second. Jesus who was a normal human being might descend from the sky at any moment and save us from all the #$%^ we don't like in the world. I'm shaking in my boots.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
You actually can SEE the matrix in depth with a bit of practice. Go to a moderately lighted room, with white tiles. Take a chair sit at the room. Watch the floor concentrated, but with relaxed eyes. You can think of anything, as long as your attention is still at the white tiles. Actually thinking helps a bit. So when your receptive mind is left alone observing the tiles, you will start to see the matrix itself. I do this at my local train station, you can try anywhere thou. Hospitals, schools, anything with the proper tiles would work. Call me back when you start seeing it and become familiar with it, I'll teach you more advanced practice then. Good luck!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

Reminds me of one time that i still think of sometimes it was so weird looking what happened.My hubby and our friend Nick wss sitting outside in the yard and i was carrying something out to them,an edible.Our one Great Dane came straight at me,like a collision course.I was busy in my mind thinking of something i wanted to do,i wasn't really registering doing it but i gestured with my right hand to the dog coming up in front of me to move past and then next second she was about half a meter to my right,passing me.But it was like there was this..idk like she was in a wave type thing,almost distorted.And i did not take my eyes off her.One moment in front of me next after my gesture,it looked like she was "flowing" past me to the right half a meter away.Very weird that.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I want to make sure I get this right...

You are claiming you experienced a glitch like from the fake science fiction movie The Matrix.

In that case I'm claiming a Cenobite from Hellraiser visited me last night.

Please tell me what the difference between our two statements is?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join