It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Racist Travel Ban!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Plot Twist:

Adam Schiff Twitter:

Once again, courts hold that #MuslimBan exactly what it was intended to be – discriminatory & unlawful. Might have also said immoral & wrong

But at the same time Introduces a TRAVEL BAN aimed at blocking Americans who are FREE to travel ANYWHERE in the World.

US lawmakers propose total tourist travel ban to North Korea amid rising tensions

Representatives Adam Schiff (D-California) and Joe Wilson (R-South Carolina) introduced the North Korea Travel Act on Thursday, seeking to block all US tourist visas to North Korea and which would require special permission for all other visits.

"Tourist travel to North Korea does nothing but provide funds to a tyrannical regime – that will in turn be used to develop weapons to threaten the United States and our allies,” Wilson said in a joint statement.

Hahaha that is Hilarious Hypocritical of them to introduce a Travel Ban aimed at our own citizens who have the RIGHT to travel any where we choose to. And I have to ask won't that travel ban for recruiting bright Korean Minds affect Hawaii's Economy and Business Hiring? I mean its not like Hawaii is right next door to North Korea or anything. And Yes I'm being Sarcastic.

+2 more 
posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I think you should test this ban and go to North Korea.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think you should test this ban and go to North Korea.

Im not a Communist nor a 22 year old College Leftist.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

No, of course not. You are a brave American patriot who will buck the system and show them who's who.

God speed Steveorino.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

No, of course not. You are a brave American patriot who will buck the system and show them who's who.

God speed Steveorino.

But I thought it was Racist to be a American Patriot? Obama told us for the last 8 years that it was us Patriots who are to Blame for standing up to the enemies abroad?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

But I thought it was Racist to be a American Patriot? Obama told us for the last 8 years that it was us Patriots who are to Blame for standing up to the enemies abroad?

Hmm. I thought during his mighty rule the Patriots were to blame for winning the Super Bowl too many times. Except against my Giants.

Now get packing, your destiny awaits, you awesome god of mages.

edit on 25-5-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Hmm. I thought during his mighty rule the Patriots were to blame for winning the Super Bowl too many times. Except against my Giants.

Now get packing, your destiny awaits you awesome god of mages.

Thanks I shape Reality with my Magic.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Thanks I shape Reality with my Magic.

Awesome. You're like the Siegfried and Roy of ATS. Minus the cool tigers.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Trump's travel ban was 100% Constitutional. Anyone who actually reads the statute has no defense for the court ruling. It was nothing more than a political ruling by liberal judges. Disgraceful ruling. If they take it to the Supreme Court Trump will certainly win.
edit on 25-5-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
*GASP*

You are actually being critical of something a Republican helped to write?

I think they had the 2012 date wrong because I think the world is ending right now. That's the only explanation I can think of for you criticizing a Republican.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

So you're a spy for the media! Ha, I knew something was off about you and your blatant partisan click-bait threads! You're trying to shape people's view on reality with your partisan propaganda just like with the media, it all makes sense now!

I'm only half-joking here.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The application of that law would apply to all Americans. 14th cleared.

Trumps ban targets a religion. That doesn't clear the 1st or 14th.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Doesn't your Constitution permit any President to issue such an executive order which includes religion as a basis? I seem to recall reading it Article II sticks in my head. If I'm correct, then surely no-one can suspend or overturn an Executive Order can they?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

It's not racist if they can travel to South Korea so your argument is complete fail. The ban on NoKo has nothing to do with the US hating Koreans and I think you know that. This thread is nothing but political bait to garner you stars and flags from your fellow Trump supporters.

You have zero integrity.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Which one did the tiger maul?

I think he should have tigers.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Which one did the tiger maul?

I think he should have tigers.

I promise to buy him one when he gets back from visiting North Korea. And a sirloin necklace.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
A travel ban to North Korea seems a bit useless. the US is one of the few countries North Korea does not allow tourists to enter from

the other two being South Korea and Japan.

A friend of mine actually did go to the DPRK for 2 weeks while I was at university. The price just to get there is outrageously expensive, they used to have a website with the information on it, not sure if it's still around.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Trumps ban targets a religion. That doesn't clear the 1st or 14th.

No it didn't. The 7 (or 8? I forget) countries are not the only majority muslim countries in the world, not by a long shot.

Of course I don't condone Trump's ridiculous travel ban to stop terrorists, especially since he apparently forgot to add Saudi Arabia to the list.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Banning Muslims from those countries while prioritizing Christians from the same countries... yes it did.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Travel ban to North Korea oh no.

There goes my plans to see the Arirang games.

edit on 25-5-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join