It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally understand why the GOP hated Obama so much. And I agree!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I mean...this is just sickening. His behaviour is indefensible tbh.

If only he had shoved the leaders of other countries aside to display US superiority. THAT'S the mark of a real man, a true leader.

But asking for Dijon mustard for his burger??? MEN dont eat Dijon!

Right, now the thick sarcasm is over with, maybe this one (of hundreds of similar examples), video will show younger members, who might not remember or be aware, the childish levels to which the GOP and their supporters stooped for the 8 years.

Obama might have been a disappointment, but the man never shoved the leader of another sovereign state like your vile president did yesterday.

Go on Trump cheerleaders, bring on the excuses and hypocrisy.

Sorry about the YouTube video not being embedded properly, I can't find the right button on the mobile site on my phone.

edit on 25-5-2017 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5.26.2017 by Kandinsky because: Embedded video

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

It's easy to see that there are certainly plenty to cry on both sides of the fence. Some downright laughable.

I do wish to ask however, are you willing to put this in a tit-for-tat light? I assure you, there are far more documented petulant tirades by the left crowd.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I always thought it was the color of his tie??
Meh...whatever.

I'll shove anyone out of my way to get to my grey poupon or my dijon mustard.

Good luck OP.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Dijon mustard can be forgiven, but anyone who eats ketchup on steak shouldn't be anywhere near the launch codes.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
If only he had shoved the leaders of other countries aside to display US superiority. THAT'S the mark of a real man, a true leader.

You are absolutely right. Trump is a real man. Pushing that guy out of the way shows the World we are to be taken seriously.

The World now knows who is the BOSS. USA! USA! USA!

These are great times we live in brothers. Great times!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
I'll shove anyone out of my way to get to my grey poupon or my dijon mustard.

I would shove someone out of the way if I were being chased by a bear. And then I would toss him the Grey Poupon.

Bear gotta eat too.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

It's easy to see that there are certainly plenty to cry on both sides of the fence. Some downright laughable.

I do wish to ask however, are you willing to put this in a tit-for-tat light? I assure you, there are far more documented petulant tirades by the left crowd.

I honestly dont want a tit for tat thread . I only posted this as ATS is saturated every day with pro trump threads with members out right denying the Republicans acted despicably during the presidency of a genuinely good man who actually wanted to at least try to do good for the States.

They had 8 years to show they had Americas interest at heart and failed in every possible way.

Trump is not a good man. Not even close, and he clearly only has the rich in mind. I'm not American, so it doesn't affect me, its just sad to see America, a great country full of great people, become a joke and worse, get sucked dry by Trump and his cronies.

Its too late to suggest tit for tat isn't helpful. And you can absolutely thank Republicans for that.

Dijon mustard.... What a joke.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

BS! I LOVE Dijon! LOVE IT!

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Dijon mustard can be forgiven, but anyone who eats ketchup on steak shouldn't be anywhere near the launch codes.

I've been a vegetarian for 20 years and even I agree with you on that.

link   

Fair enough. Carry on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
More proof that liberals will stoop to the lowest level because they hate Trump.
It doesn't matter what he does.
He will be met with hate by those who hate the ideals of most of this country.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Grey Poupon on a burger beats ketchup on a steak every time.....

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Hey well at least he wasnt hunting with dick cheyney.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Obama wiped his ass with the Constitution. He deserves to be hated. Not saying he was any worse than Bush (or their predecessors), they deserve to be despised by any rational American.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Typical elitist.
Had to have imported not domestic.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

It's hard to believe that Trump comes from money, because he eats and acts like he was raised on Food Stamps, and is afraid he won't get his share!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Grey Poupon is an elitist condiment.
Ketchup is a condiment of the people.

edit on 2017-05-25T21:36:43-05:002201725America/Chicago5 by c2oden because: stop while ahead

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

It's hard to believe that Trump comes from money, because he eats and acts like he was raised on Food Stamps, and is afraid he won't get his share!

I know democrats don't like to admit this, but Trump really is a man of the people, who just happens to be a billionaire. Maybe it doesn't lead him to be "Presidential", but he talks and acts like a large portion of regular Americans, rather than the contrived politically correct behavior of a politician. FYI, I eat my steak with ketchup, so I sympathize with The Donald.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
And if he hadn't pushed the guy aside you would have been in here ripping on him for being in the back looking weak and not representing America properly.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: JinMI

I honestly dont want a tit for tat thread . I only posted this as ATS is saturated every day with pro trump threads with members out right denying the Republicans acted despicably during the presidency of a genuinely good man who actually wanted to at least try to do good for the States.

They had 8 years to show they had Americas interest at heart and failed in every possible way.

Trump is not a good man. Not even close, and he clearly only has the rich in mind. I'm not American, so it doesn't affect me, its just sad to see America, a great country full of great people, become a joke and worse, get sucked dry by Trump and his cronies.

Its too late to suggest tit for tat isn't helpful. And you can absolutely thank Republicans for that.

Dijon mustard.... What a joke.

Go on Facebook. Plenty of Trump hate there. Expect they are Low Info Voters. Here at ATS are High Info Voters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join