It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood executives joke about decapitating fetuses in new video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Murderers

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

joked about decapitated fetuses

admitted to altering abortion procedures to preserve fetal organs

clinics have a financial incentive to sell human tissue

she’ll hold a fetus in place with forceps to prevent partial-birth abortions

Etc.

I don't think that's true. If it was just about stem cell research it would be controversial enough. It is about doctors making statements about destroying human life for financial gain. You obviously either won't admit it for what it is because you know the logical consequences of that or are purposefully playing hide-the-ball to prevent others from seeing the depravity the above quotes represent.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Being born in this world is really a miracle with planned murderers stalking your first doorway.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

In this video they are talking about harvesting usable specimens up to 24 weeks. And how they need to train the person extracting the "specimen" so as not to destroy sell able material. Kinda sick.

edit on 25-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

It is about doctors making statements about destroying human life for financial gain.

No it isn't. These women have opted to have an abortion. What happens to the fetal tissues and organs afterward has nothing to do with a woman's right to choose.

Are you equally as disgusted when med students joke around with the cadavers their studying?
edit on 25-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Chicken or the egg argument.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Chicken or the egg argument.

No it isn't.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

It's inappropriate for the students to act so, however, they were not responsible for the cadavers deaths. I hope you can see the difference. When I was in high school I knew a kid who would purposefully run over already dead road kill. Certainly crass, but not the same as stomping on kittens.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

No it isn't. These women have opted to have an abortion. What happens to the fetal tissues and organs afterward has nothing to do with a woman's right to choose.

No fetal tissue with out the right to choose

No right to choose no fetal tissue

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

A 12 week fetus' brain, eyes, ears, nose and throat, aren't well enough developed to be useful in regard to medical usefulness, other than student research. Stem cells can be extracted whether or not the fetus and /or its head is in tact.

Actually stem cells are not needed anymore. We can manufacture them. The only thing us medical research such as learning how organs form. People want to make you think there us a huge market. There is not organs can't be used we don't need stem cells when they can be grown. So even medical research is limited.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Perhaps the $50 brain or should I say specimen is much cheaper than the engineered stem cells?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: windword

A 12 week fetus' brain, eyes, ears, nose and throat, aren't well enough developed to be useful in regard to medical usefulness, other than student research. Stem cells can be extracted whether or not the fetus and /or its head is in tact.

Actually stem cells are not needed anymore. We can manufacture them. The only thing us medical research such as learning how organs form. People want to make you think there us a huge market. There is not organs can't be used we don't need stem cells when they can be grown. So even medical research is limited.

What is your field of expertise, that you can make that claim.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

No fetal tissue with out the right to choose

No right to choose no fetal tissue

Wrong. The most valuable fetal organs/tissues come from late term abortions that are not a matter of "choice", but of necessity.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Seems fairly common.

Before the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003, back when this type of procedure first became public knowledge, those defending it said it was only done a few hundred times a year. Then Ron Fitzsimmons, the executive director of the National Coalition of Abortion Providers admitted on ABC’s “Nightline” (11/95) that he had lied when he asserted the procedure was used rarely and only on women whose lives were in danger. The reality is, this gruesome method of killing partially born babies was done many thousands of times a year. Abortionist, Dr. McMahon, admitted in 1995 to performing over 2,000 partial birth abortions.
www.abortionfacts.com...

Seem pretty voluntary.

That is what the abortion industry would like you to believe. But Dr. Haskell said in a tape recorded interview with the AMA’s American Medical News: ...and I’ll be quite frank: most of my abortions are elective (not medically necessary) in that 20-24 week range ... In my particular case, probably 20% are for genetic reasons. And the other 80% are purely elective. An article in the L.A. Times (8/28/96) listed some of the medical reasons for this type of abortion. They included cleft palates, cystic hygroma, (both easily corrected problems) and cystic fibrosis. The medical conditions present in the mother that warranted this type of abortion were, “depression, chicken pox, diabetes, vomiting ...” In other words, even those partial birth abortions that are done for the “health of the mother” or because of a “defective fetus” are often performed for minor, easily correctable conditions.

edit on 25-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Seems fairly common.

Sigh. The procedure has been banned since 2003. It's not common.

Seem pretty voluntary.

You're citing an interview from 1996! The abortion rate in the mid 90's was 20.2% www.washingtonpost.com...
The abortion rate in 2014 was 14.6% www.guttmacher.org...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Let me preface this with I have not seen the video,...

Without damned good evidence from multiple and disparate sources, it is common knowledge that the right wing lunatic pro birthers have no ethics and will make up that crap at the drop of a hat, as has already been demon-strated.
I'm willing to wait until then.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hearing these pro-abortion folks talk about fetuses, babies or whatever reminds me of the nazis talking about the Jews. It's almost a fetish, even to members on this board. Such a weird weird twisted culture.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
the NAF (National Abortion Federation) holds conferences once a year. Because there are crazy nutjobs in the world that would probably love to blow them all up, they are rather secretive as to where these conferences are to be held, and are pretty tight when it comes to security. those who attend those conferences have to provide ids (in cmp's case fake driver's licenses), sign confidentiality agreements ect. it was made clear to cmp that there were to be no recordings.
cmp signed all the proper forms, and paid for a booth where they promoted their fake business... (probably another crime committed.) attended the seminars, ect. it was through these meeting that they first met some of the people from planned parenthood..
the videos that the taped of the conference went against their signed agreement that they had to sign to get into the meeting. so, ya, the judge ordered that these videos weren't to be released publicly....

a few were released, I believe against the restraining order, and you can probably find them on you tube or maybe even the cmp website, they were rather boring really.

you can find the complaint and other court documents here:

www.cand.uscourts.gov...

5. Despite the legality of abortion care, abortion providers are relentlessly targeted by
anti-abortion extremists. Many of the physicians and clinic staff at NAF meetings have been
stalked, threatened, and intimidated, including being picketed at their homes, churches, and their
children’s schools. Some attendees have had death threats made against them, and bomb threats
made against their clinics. NAF members who attend NAF meetings have had their names put on
threatening “wanted” posters and websites featuring their photos and personal information that
are intended to incite violence against them. Given the hostile climate and the history of violence,
some NAF members go to great lengths to preserve their privacy and identity. Many NAF
members have security protocols in place to try and protect the identity of their physicians. This
may entail not having the doctors enter the building wearing scrubs, driving a different way to the
clinic each day, and for some wearing disguises when entering and exiting facilities. Some wear
bulletproof vests to work every day. A number of NAF members try to remain under the radar in
their communities, and may not speak publicly about their work out of fear for their personal
safety or the safety of their families.

6. The most important role of NAF as a membership organization is the
responsibility to protect the safety and security of NAF members. A critical aspect of this duty is
to protect attendees at NAF’s annual meetings and provide a safe space for them to collaborate
and learn the latest developments in all aspects of abortion care, and advance this field of
medicine. NAF meetings provide essential accredited continuing medical education and training,
and bring together approximately 700-850 abortion providers, researchers, and advocates. Many
of the attendees are high-profile targets of anti-abortion extremists. NAF’s annual meetings are
one of the only places where abortion providers can come together to learn about the latest
research in the field and network without fear of harassment or intimidation. As one recent
meeting attendee said, “It is great to be in a place where I can say ‘abortion’ out loud and be
supported.” The recent security breaches at NAF’s 2014 and 2015 annual meetings have
negatively impacted the organization and the membership, to the point where members have
reported that they feel unsafe as a result of attending the NAF meetings. NAF members need to

taken from page 4 of the complaint.

the complaint has quite a few documents including the marketing materials for the fake business, their fake drivers licenses, the signed confidentiality agreement, ect.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I agree. I see people with very small hearts who when confronted with families trying to escape countries where children are either being killed by drug cartels or blown up by terrorists, or simply starving to death from no food, respond with "not our problem - America first!" Or children who have been born here in America from people who are drug addicts or who are not able to properly care for the child without government assistance. And these are children who have been born, are self-aware, and know what it means to suffer and who suffer for months/years. And people callously say, "not my problem". Decency of humanity indeed.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Unfortunately, this is human nature. That is to say, people become desensitized by things.

Last year a dead body washed up in a river adjacent to the construction site I was working at. As I watched the police and coroner's office do their things, I was (only momentarily) taken aback by what I was hearing. While all parties involved were respectful to the person whom had died, their conversations were light-hearted (while talking about the previous night's baseball games and what was on TV last night).

It was a big deal to me because I had never seen a dead guy wash up on the bank of a river. However, to the professionals, they have seen this time and time again so it was just a day in the life.

The currency of the police I described was dead bodies. The currency of those in the abortion business is dead babies.

As a parent of a young child, the thought of desecrating an unborn baby and selling parts as if they were in a deli counter is beyond repulsive. However, there are those out there that do this for a living. I make no excuses for them. I will say though that I don't want a single dollar of my taxes going to fund them.

If there is a situation where the mother's life is in jeopardy and all that...... but that is another story entirely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join