It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood executives joke about decapitating fetuses in new video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Let me preface this with I have not seen the video, it is sealed because of a legal fight. I bet there is a fight. If the content that is described in the story is indeed on the tape, PP would do anything so this tape never sees the light of day.

If this is true, this is very bad for the fetal organ trade.

Planned Parenthood executives joked about decapitated fetuses, admitted to altering abortion procedures to preserve fetal organs and said clinics have a financial incentive to sell human tissue in a new undercover video released Thursday.

The three-minute video was recorded at an annual National Abortion Federation meeting by pro-life investigators with the Center for Medical Progress. The advocacy group said it’s just a preview of never-before-seen content that has been sealed for almost two years due to legal fights.
www.washingtontimes.com...

It would seem that this industry is turning into a spare parts one stop shop, and it does turn my stomach. The lines are being skirted to avoid the dastardly partial birth abortion.

Paul Blumenthal, medical director emeritus at Planned Parenthood of Maryland, says he’s aware that “Planned Parenthood sells a lot of stuff to people.”

Ann Schutt-Aine, director of abortion services at Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, says she’ll hold a fetus in place with forceps to prevent partial-birth abortions.

“If I’m doing a procedure, and I’m seeing that I’m in fear that it’s about to come to the umbilicus, I might ask for a second set of forceps to hold the body at the cervix, and pull off a leg or two, so it’s not [partial-birth abortion],” she says.

Parts are ordered so procedures are modified as to not do damage to the fetal "product".

“You know, sometimes she’ll tell me she wants brain, and we’ll, you know, leave the calvarium till last, and then try to basically take it or, actually, you know, catch everything, and even keep it separate from the rest of the tissue so it doesn’t get lost,” Ms. Nucatola says.

edit on 25-5-2017 by seasonal because: spelling

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Lemme guess, another video by the Center for Medical Progress?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Good guess, and it is using video from the annual National Abortion Federation meeting . Never heard of either of these 2 groups. But for some reason the video is not being released. And there is a legal fight.

Makes me want to know what the video is all about.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

“If I’m doing a procedure, and I’m seeing that I’m in fear that it’s about to come to the umbilicus, I might ask for a second set of forceps to hold the body at the cervix, and pull off a leg or two, so it’s not [partial-birth abortion],” she says.

Yeah right! I'm calling BS on this!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You never heard of the CMP? If not, do a little research and you'll discover they're a right wing hit group who use false identities to secretly record people and then use the powers of manipulation to push their agendas via highly edited videos.

Last I heard, the CMP are in trouble with the law because of this. Wonder why the right wing Washington Times is even bothering with their videos? Oh right, right wing nonsense.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Let's assume for a moment that the facts as stated are 100% accurate and true. If you are pro-choice, you should have no problem with this at all. If you are pro-choice and find anything wrong with this you are a hypocrite. Either they're not humans yet and have no rights and so what's the problem with ripping them apart piece by piece and selling them off? Or this is the horrible destruction of an innocent child and is morally wrong, as is all abortion.

Which brings me to another hypocritical point of view. If you are a vegan for ethical reasons and are pro-choice you are an absurd person.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Regardless, I want to see the video.

As some of you know I am anti abortion for me.

But what you do is between you and God (if it applies).

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Well said,

If we choose to embrace a stance, it is all of that stance, the good, the bad and the ugly.
edit on 25-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Let's assume for a moment that the facts as stated are 100% accurate and true. If you are pro-choice, you should have no problem with this at all. If you are pro-choice and find anything wrong with this you are a hypocrite. Either they're not humans yet and have no rights and so what's the problem with ripping them apart piece by piece and selling them off? Or this is the horrible destruction of an innocent child and is morally wrong, as is all abortion.

Which brings me to another hypocritical point of view. If you are a vegan for ethical reasons and are pro-choice you are an absurd person.

"Partial birth abortions" which are now illegal, could only occur in very late term pregnancies, ie late term abortions, which are NEVER done "electively" by choice. Late term abortions occur when the fetus is incompatible with life and/or the woman's life is at risk.

Late term abortions aren't an issue of "choice"in the sense of the political term "pro-choice", which advocates for women's autonomy.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Well said,

If we choose to embrace a stance, it is all of that stance, the good, the bad and the ugly.

Exactly.
That is why when the Leftists continue their path towards starting a civil war in this country, they should be easy pickings with their staunch gun control beliefs.
No self respecting Lefty would own a gun.
All kidding aside....isn't it time to end Planned Parenthood?
I don't have a strong belief against abortion, if a woman chooses that path, go ahead...it's not affecting me.
But this Planned Parenthood, I don't know about them........sounds like they get off doing that crap just like when the Nazis did the same type of things.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Like this video?

link   
a reply to: windword

From the pieces provided in the OP it seems clear to me that all of the comments were not about partial birth abortions. The decapitations and sale of the tissues in the first quote are not. However, partial birth abortions are elective. The mother could elect to protect her child's life over her own, which in fact many woman did for many years and which many women still do.

link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Nazis did the same type of things.

Such as?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

You never heard of the CMP? If not, do a little research and you'll discover they're a right wing hit group who use false identities to secretly record people and then use the powers of manipulation to push their agendas via highly edited videos.

Last I heard, the CMP are in trouble with the law because of this. Wonder why the right wing Washington Times is even bothering with their videos? Oh right, right wing nonsense.

Charges were filed, that does not mean they have merit. All videos were taken in public venues like restaurants so there is no 'reasonable expectation' of privacy.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I'm sure the video is somewhere on the net, maybe their YouTube channel if it still exists.

Anti abortion eh? You know abortion is as old as recorded history so if you had it your way and it was outlawed again you know that wouldn't stop abortions, right? It would increase back alley abortions where only the elite can afford a procedure.

Between you and God? What if not everyone believes in your God? In any case, conservatives want abortion between them and you. They claim they stand for LESS Gov't and LESS Regulation but are ALL FOR REGULATING A WOMAN'S BODY via the GOV'T. That's about as stupid as it gets.
edit on 25-5-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

That changes the whole thing then doesn't it?

I watched the video above and the tales form the crypt lady was real cavalier about selling "specimens" for $50.

Kinda turned my stomach.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Yup, that's one of them. They have many more and if you do a search here you'll find many threads about them. I'm sure some local ATS'ers are a little bummed you beat them to the punch posting the CMP's latest exploits.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Yeah, charges filed then court. I haven't kept up with the CMP and their troubles but I doubt its over.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Take a breath.

I wrote that if God applies. If it doesn't well then pray to no one.

Alot of things have been done since recorded history. No point to be had there.

I think they couldn't care less about the women's body, they care about the life that is snuffed out.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The three-minute video was recorded at an annual National Abortion Federation meeting by pro-life investigators with the Center for Medical Progress.

Have they no connection to Project Veritas & O'Keefe & the like?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join