It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Kushner Under Scrutiny in Russia Probe, Say Officials

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This news is not surprising at all, given Kushner's meetings w/Kislyak (sp?) and the banks. Will be interesting to see what, exactly, his role in this whole deal is.
Funny how so many of Comrade Cheeto's people seem to have conveniently forgotten to mention those meetings w/the same characters. Mueller's on the case, though, & if anybody can ferret out what did or didn't happen, it's him.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The interesting thing about this story regarding the FBI interest in Jared is the fact that this information was already available to foreign media days ago.

But only today does the American media tell us that the mysterious person the FBI is interested in is Jared….As if we are being spoon fed information in discreet drops…

Or maybe the deep state are just going after the upstart Jared to get to Trump

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: ofleming

That word only applies to everyone who isn't a Republican. If you're an R you can do whatever you want and your base will defend you to the end.

A word to describe this kind of behavior is Hypocrisy.

That's both parties bub. The left still praises Obama as if his administration wasn't an extention of Bush's minus Obamacare.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

As if we are being spoon fed information in discreet drops…

Or its been months and the media along with disgruntled employees are milking this for all its worth.

Kinda weird how they haven't found anything yet with all the surveillance this country has.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Of course those on the Left praise Obama, because LEFT. That said, imagine if Hillary was POTUS and put her daughter in the position of power as Trump did with Jared? Conservatives would lose their minds! Yet, if Trump does it then it's just dandy! Along with putting Goldman Sachs and other billionaires in his cabinet creating the richest administration this county has ever seen.

If Hillary did that, conservatives heads would explode. But Trump does it, it's A OKAY!

HYPOCRISY!
edit on 25-5-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Apparently he did business with a Russian bank that was under sanctions for the Russian invasion of Crimea.

Ut oh!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I've heard that before

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
It's a Chinese finger trap. No way out at this point.

It will be either Trump or Kushner.

How much does Donald love Ivanka?

We'll see.

Oh
I think we all know the answer to that one

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

One little mistake....

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
Goldman Sachs is one of the keys here; it's good you're pointing that out.
Administrations come and go, but there's always a few characters from the 'private' sector who bounce into the 'public' realm.
There's a lot of partisan talk around here about the deep state thwarting Comrade Cheetoh and such, but I tend to think that's the shallow state; that's the bureaucracy looking to protect itself. The real deep state is hooked up w/TPTB, & they're not right or left. They just know how to use those positions to achieve their ends.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Another FAKE news report from WaPo (Washington Post).

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yea man, I was just saying both sides are hypocrites. They have to be to back these worthless meat bags.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

In Russia... little mistake makes you.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Oh, they will find something…There has to be a punch line to this operation.

I wonder what the elite call this in their operative Illuminati manual

Probably Operation Thump Trump

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Jared's father was a crook. In fact, that's why Jared had to run his dad's businesses.

Because of this, he should never have been given security clearance. And hence not been allowed to have this job.

A job he may soon lose. And, like his dad, he may be forced to spend some time in prison.

We'll see.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

If there was something to find they would have found it.

This all transpired because the Russians did what the Americans do and meddled in our election by putting out information (the information was legit).

And now the left wants to find a connection to Trump. I'd they do, burn him. But if there was something it would be found.

Good news is he looks to be silly enough to hang himself.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Ha, ha, this remind me when the US and foreign companies were still doing businesses with Iraq after the US and allies had sanctions on that nation.

Yes the Black list seems soo far away, soo long time ago, soo old news.

Did the companies got bang for it? yes temporarily, but they are still doing business.

Is not way in hell that Trumps family members will give each other away.

I take the 5th

Good luck with that one.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Isn't NBC Fake News?

I wouldn't pay any heed to what they're spewing.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Russia never hacks anyone in election. Russia hacked DNC in election. Why? Because DNC is corrupt and the American people deserve to know what they did to Bernie Sanders.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Could you speak English please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join