It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester Police ought to sue that New York Times journalist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

The Brits, themselves, are entirely capable of leaking it and then pointing fingers at the U.S..

Thats true problem is with #bigbrotheriswatchingyou that then anyone (secret services) in the world could have done it, because they are of course constantly wire tapping, monitoring and manipulating each other, like animals in a herd

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: galien8
Can't believe he did not corrupt US Intelligence Community with bribes by money for the leaked photos

On the other hand it could have been handed to him or her as a honeypot, for free by email or something, see if he or she takes the bait, even more stupid, a professional journalist would have sensed photos are hot, and felt from a truck

OK he or she could be framed by the secret service, for some wrong doing in their eyes (microsoft cia nsa ... secret services)

SOURCE:
httx://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/leaked-pictures-show-bomb-used-manchester-attack/

replace x with p

Interesting that nobody is suggesting that the 'leak', itself, is a false flag. Anyone doubt there are those in MI-5 and MI-6 that have a dislike of Trump and his agenda?

The Brits, themselves, are entirely capable of leaking it and then pointing fingers at the U.S..

Easily done and distances themselves from, potentially, a much more inquisitive U.S. Intel system.

Just saying...

Yeah, except this doesn't make Trump look bad. It makes the scumbags embedded in our intelligence services look bad who he needs to start prosecuting. God knows the left will clap like retarded seals when everything Trump does leaks, now they just #ed over an ally to the point the Prime Minster had to speak out. The leakers shot themselves in the foot here

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

It's not the reporter that did anything wrong but whoever told the reporter.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PepeTalk

Hmm, Maybe. Yet not all the U.S. buys into the deep state, never mind those outside the U.S.. All one and the same.

"Happened under Trump's watch".

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Exactly.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

he or she (the reporter) should have sensed that it was not the right thing to do, so he or she is guilty too
edit on 2017-5-25 by galien8 because: typo

edit on 2017-5-25 by galien8 because: extra info

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

he or she (the reporter) should have sensed that it was not the right thing to do, so he or she is guilty too

You two are in the 'both right' area code. The reporter is protected Constitutionally, so he's not 'wrong'-could be fired for NOT reporting it-yet your point is valid as well.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
New York Times and Washington Post are competing to see which paper can get the biggest "scoops". Scoops generate additional revenue from advertisers. MONEY trumps National Security with both publications.

Because the publications must approve every story, they are ultimately responsible. A HUGE $$$ FINE levied against both of them by the suitable Government agency will deter future breeches. Hitting them hard in the balance-sheet WILL WORK...guaranteed.

The leakers in the government are the source, but without a willing, law-breaking carrier pigeon, they'd have to post their classified info on social media...which aint gonna happen.

If I were President Trump, I'd offer a deal to the NYT and WaPo. "Give me the names of the government leakers, or say goodbye to 30% of your revenue this year. Take your pick."

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
New York Times and Washington Post are competing to see which paper can get the biggest "scoops". Scoops generate additional revenue from advertisers. MONEY trumps National Security with both publications.

Because the publications must approve every story, they are ultimately responsible. A HUGE $$$ FINE levied against both of them by the suitable Government agency will deter future breeches. Hitting them hard in the balance-sheet WILL WORK...guaranteed.

The leakers in the government are the source, but without a willing, law-breaking carrier pigeon, they'd have to post their classified info on social media...which aint gonna happen.

If I were President Trump, I'd offer a deal to the NYT and WaPo. "Give me the names of the government leakers, or say goodbye to 30% of your revenue this year. Take your pick."

WaPo is Jeff Bezos' blog. That POS isn't profitable. What Trump should do is go after his deal with the CIA. It's worth double what the scumbag paid for that failing rag.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PepeTalk

WaPo is Jeff Bezos' blog. That POS isn't profitable. What Trump should do is go after his deal with the CIA. It's worth double what the scumbag paid for that failing rag.

Whatever punishes any and all of the Anti-American mainstream media outlets..I'm 100% for it!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Yes hit them in the wallet

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: PepeTalk

I'm hoping heads start to roll on these leaks. It sounds like Trump is gearing up for just that on his return. I want prosecutions, not firings.

Who do you want Trump to prosecute or fire in the United Kingdom's security/police services for this leak?

Why would Trump do that?

It's possible that a UK source leaked the information to the US media (in which case it would be for the UK to handle the prosecution) but it's much more likely that the leak came from the US services.

If that is indeed the case, it would be for the US to bring a case against their own service employee who leaked the photos.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

That was exactly my point. When we have something definitive then we can announce who was in the wrong, it's still all speculation.

edit on 26-5-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

That was exactly my point. When we have something definitive then we can announce who was in the wrong, it's still all speculation.

we must have a Manchester Probe in microsoft nsa cia ... secret services, because there is possible collusion, CNN said

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

If you say so.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Fair enough.

Realistically, the UK has nothing to really gain from doing so. Both sides in the US have a lot to gain - the Dems could use it to damage the relationship between the US/UK (as Obama had been doing for years) and undermine confidence in the Trump administration, while Trump could use it to justify a bit of purging as it's more palatable to say "we have to do it because it has damaged our allies" than to say "I have to do it because all these leaks are pissing me off."

I would be very surprised if the leak wasn't from the US side of the equation.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

Realistically, the UK has nothing to really gain from doing so. Both sides in the US have a lot to gain

Yes, but no one knows what m#ssed up schemes other secret services in the world have in the noodle, and why, its also the madness of the day, what plays a role

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob
Realistically, the UK has nothing to really gain from doing so. Both sides in the US have a lot to gain - the Dems could use it to damage the relationship between the US/UK (as Obama had been doing for years) and undermine confidence in the Trump administration, while Trump could use it to justify a bit of purging as it's more palatable to say "we have to do it because it has damaged our allies" than to say "I have to do it because all these leaks are pissing me off."

I would be very surprised if the leak wasn't from the US side of the equation.

I pretty much agree with what you say, I just want to wait until all the facts are out.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Pictures of bomb remnants is a silly thing to leak. Personally, I don't think this was a "leak". I think it was miscommunication and whoever passed the info along didn't communicate the classified nature of the info. Human error. IMHO

Definitely done on purpose, likely by liberals wanting to make Trump look bad by any means necessary.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I pretty much agree with what you say, I just want to wait until all the facts are out.

I prefer to come to a conclusion then massage the facts to fit - though that is technically my job anyway

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join