It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students berate professor who refused to participate in no-whites ‘Day of Absence’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
A college professor dared to have an opinion about a really odd (and racist) day of absence. And the know it all students want revenge for a non racial statement.

A mob of students at a Washington state liberal-arts college confronted a professor and demanded his resignation for writing an email questioning the propriety of a race demonstration in which white people were invited to leave campus for a day.

The incident closely mirrors one at Yale University in 2015, in which an email over the right to wear provocative Halloween costumes set off a firestorm and resulted in the resignations of two residential college leaders.
www.washingtontimes.com...

So it is an annual segregated day away where people of color go off campus to do team building exercises and whites stay and do racial sensitivity seminars.

Students and faculty of color have traditionally left campus for the day to hold team-building exercises and demonstrate their importance to the community through their absence. White students and faculty, meanwhile, have traditionally remained on campus to attend anti-racism workshops and seminars.

But this year, the school decided to reverse that order, according to campus newspaper the Cooper Point Journal.

What did he say. Basically freedom of speech should not be based on skin color. That is the racist statement. These students need something to do.

“On a college campus, one’s right to speak— or to be —should never be based on skin color,” he wrote in the March 15 email, which was posted to social media Wednesday.
One student in the video accuses Mr. Weinstein of making racist comments.

www.facebook.com...

A video of the professor who should know better than try to debate a group of college students who are hell bent to prove a point they have already decided is true.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Just another example of the victim mentality.
They will always fail and blame the failure of someone else.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Starting to make me wonder how many of these snowflakes are actually PAYING for their education VERSUS getting a Free Ride which then makes me question why they are even there in the first place!

Imagine how they will act when they actually get a real job and have to work? lawlz

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I would do horrible in the colleges. I got an idea how about you stick to education. This is what happens when just a little bit of SJW is allowed in a university. Look at what you get.

The universities are lead by a bunch of absent leaders who are afraid of their own shadow.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

At this point, I truly believe TPTB are effectively managing campaigns behind the scenes to create increased resentment and racism against white people.

Netflix new series: "Dear White People"

Substitute "White" for any other race... there would be outrage.

This is maddening.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

When they get jobs they will turn a well oiled company that is working fine into a goat screw of discontent and accusations.

Release the law suits.....
edit on 25-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Bluntone22

I would do horrible in the colleges. I got an idea how about you stick to education. This is what happens when just a little bit of SJW is allowed in a university. Look at what you get.

The universities are lead by a bunch of absent leaders who are afraid of their own shadow.

It's the not "little bit of SJW" that's the problem. The world needs more justice, of all stripes.

It's the bat# crazy "bit of SJW," like this, that's the problem.
edit on 25-5-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: FamCore

The only reason you feel that way is white privilege. (devil's advocate)

Try to prove you don't have white privilege.

link   
The whole celebration or whatever it is, trolling at its finest.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

LOL - #in idiots.

What would be a great idea for a TV show is to follow these students from graduation through to parenthood, career and the whole shooting match so everyone can see first hand what their 'education' has equipped them with for the real world.

I'd be a hoot to watch - there would be sackings, physical altercations, a gradual realization about the importance of money and not relying on government and a whole list of things that would basically amount to one huge pwning.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: FamCore

The only reason you feel that way is white privilege. (devil's advocate)

Try to prove you don't have white privilege.

I got college loans and actually paid them back.
Some privilege huh?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

These idiot kids are segregating themselves. It is a bad idea.

And why do the "colored" people do team building and the "Whites" have to do racial sensitivity?

That sucks.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I can't watch the video and excuse me for my assumptions but I'd like to take a little test.

Let me guess, the professor is a White male and is being assaulted by a black majority mob?

link   
Let me get this straight. Hating white people is completely acceptable but if you hate black or mexican gang bangers or radical muslims it's suddenly racism. I hope someone tells them to breath in and breath out every day otherwise these people would probably die of asphyxiation. F#ck i hope they don't breed.

Stay strong my american brothers and sisters. I feel your pain.

I need a facepalm smiley.

edit on 25-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

link   
Yup fight for years to end segregation then impose it themselves. Great grandparents and proud civil rights activists must be turning in their graves

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

It is a white professor in saddles, but it is a multi race bunch of knuckle heads that are yelling things and he is dumb enough to debate them. True idiot.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Absolutely ridiculous.

But remember according to liberals including those at ATS, white males are never under attack or the target of racism.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

I still can't believe this guy is dumb enough to continue to "debate" (and it was no debate) these self segregating idiots.

This will not end well.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Cultural Marxism and idiot leftists. The real enemy of this country

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

No doubt.

What's the quote?

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

top topics

<<   2 >>

join