It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Dems Just Steal Montana's House Seat?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Wrong. You left off Weiner, and the rest of these.

en.wikipedia.org...

Looks to be a fairly even split.

I was talking about when running for a higher office or reelection. And the fact that the charges seem to go away after the election.

Is always about the smear... Winner actually committed crimes and was charged.....

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

The Republicans are the monsters? It's true there are RINO's (Republicans in name only) who are NeoCon b*st*rds, but generally speaking, the Republicans are the ones who care about the US Constitution & the Bill of Rights -- the only thing protecting us now. The Democrats will destroy the foundation of the US as soon as they can. The Dems are the totalitarians.

You must be getting your news from the Mainstream Media = Zombie News.

Zombie News for the zombies -- because you have to be brain-dead to believe it.

You'r 'Mainstream Media' mindset is your biggest fault/callout. So you are admitting that only news sources that back your own point of view are valid (evidence be damned)? Its a pretty weak rebuttal and you have to really reach to paint republican policy as good. I imagine the same republicans that try to disenfranchise black/minority voters by closing polling stations in low income areas are the ones that really care about the bill of rights?

Your opinions and those you support are bereft of rectitude. Fact based reporting (the kind you rail against as being liberally tainted) is worthwhile news, not right wing propaganda that is veritably complicit in spreading inaccurate information. I support fact based reporting. If facts are for zombies then count me in.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: AuranVector

The Republicans are the monsters? It's true there are RINO's (Republicans in name only) who are NeoCon b*st*rds, but generally speaking, the Republicans are the ones who care about the US Constitution & the Bill of Rights -- the only thing protecting us now. The Democrats will destroy the foundation of the US as soon as they can. The Dems are the totalitarians.

You must be getting your news from the Mainstream Media = Zombie News.

Zombie News for the zombies -- because you have to be brain-dead to believe it.

You'r 'Mainstream Media' mindset is your biggest fault/callout. So you are admitting that only news sources that back your own point of view are valid (evidence be damned)? Its a pretty weak rebuttal and you have to really reach to paint republican policy as good. I imagine the same republicans that try to disenfranchise black/minority voters by closing polling stations in low income areas are the ones that really care about the bill of rights?

Your opinions and those you support are bereft of rectitude. Fact based reporting (the kind you rail against as being liberally tainted) is worthwhile news, not right wing propaganda that is veritably complicit in spreading inaccurate information. I support fact based reporting. If facts are for zombies then count me in.

Your main problem is that you have NO idea what is happening in the US or the world because your news sources are nothing more than outlets for Globalist Leftist propaganda.

What you think is "real news" has been shaped to move the herd in a particular direction. These "journalists" are for the most part nothing but actors who read scripts from teleprompters.

"the same republicans that try to disenfranchise black/minority voters by closing polling stations in low income areas"

When & where?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Gianforte pays $50,000 to press group to settle assault of Guardian reporter

www.theguardian.com...

Greg Gianforte, the Montana Republican who assaulted a Guardian journalist on the eve of his election to the US House of Representatives, has issued a full and unequivocal apology to the reporter and agreed to donate $50,000 to the Committee to Protect Journalists.

The congressman-elect apologized to the reporter, Ben Jacobs, in a letter received late on Wednesday as part of an agreement that settles any potential civil claims.

“My physical response to your legitimate question was unprofessional, unacceptable, and unlawful,” Gianforte wrote. “As both a candidate for office and a public official, I should be held to a high standard in my interactions with the press and the public. My treatment of you did not meet that standard.”

Gianforte said the $50,000 donation to the CPJ, an independent not-for-profit organization that promotes press freedom and that protects the rights of journalists worldwide, was made “in the hope that perhaps some good can come of these events”. He added: “I made a mistake and humbly ask for your forgiveness.”

Gianforte is expected to plead no contest to the assault charge.

Here’s his full letter of apology to Jacobs:

edit on 7-6-2017 by nataylor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join